It's poas time!!!!

Hers my sd test. Only managed a 2 hour hold. What do we think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 37
Morning all, here's my fmu ic. There's def a line and it's slightly darker than yesterday. Hope the pics show it up okay, both pics the same test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm sorry, I'm not seeing it. This must be so frustrating. Maybe it's time you went to the doc and got betas?

They don't do betas at my doctors. It's annoying as the line is so easy to irl. I always struggle with my pic quality once uploaded.

I hear ya. Even when I could see my line at 13dpo no one else I sent it to could see it. It made my announcing way less exciting. One of these days you're going to get a good pic. I found a really bright lamp worked well. But sometimes I spent a good 5 to 10 min just trying to get it to focus.

I can see it without even having to look hard! :)

These pics were taken without the flash so might be easier to see. I find my flash washes the test out sometimes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 32
I can see those babylove and I'm rubbish at spotting lines. What dpo do you think you're on?

maybe I am looking in the wrong spot. It used to be very difficult for me to see lines on these because i don't use them. But so many do that I am getting better. Do you know how to edit to put a little arrow where the second line should be? or maybe put something just above it?

i really really want to see the line! :haha:

I can see it babylove, it's so frustrating when the camera won't pick up what you're seeing. Really hope those lines keep getting darker x

Hope the lines much stronger by tomorrow, my 9-10pm ones were awesome
Good luck x

Grrr, still not seeing it. When is af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->