It's time ....

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
well :witch: arrived 2 days early this month, but I was quite glad to see her because that means it's the month we start TTC .....:happydance:
Very excited if a little nervous - was hoping to have lost a bit of weight first but heyho!
Anyone else moving over to ttc in the next month ??

I'm not, but I just wanted to say good luck! I hope it happens fast for you!

Are you just going to see what happens or are you going to use temps, cm etc?

good luck i aint for quite a bit lol need to lose 3 stone b 4 i do xx

Congrats ellie! Wishing you a very short & sweet journey in TTC.
xx

awww good luck mummyjadey and others - hope you can move over fast (and hope I don't need to come back in here .. in the best possible way of course O:) )
been temping and charting for a few years now to get to know my cycle a bit better, as well as taking vits, exercising and all that - also use a persona monitor and ovt's so will be using those ... hoping it works! we shall see ....
i also heard that preseed is helpful for some people - i might try that - lots of people on this site seem to speak highly of it!

Hi, I am new here, but I am going to be moving over this month too! :happydance:

Good Luck for all of us moving over this month!

I have managed to continually convince hubby to bring dates forward! Our TTC would have been Dec, then decided to get implant out ASAP and let thing settle until then.

Then I said I would love to bring it forward and he agreed April, which would give me time to come off my antidepressants.

I was pretty happy with this but every day I get more and more broody, when I spoke to my doctor about TTC he said that I didn’t need to wait to come off antidepressants before trying, that there is little evidence that baby would have problems, only evidence may be a small amount of withdrawal and seen as I am coming off it so soon anyway it wouldn’t matter. He also said that if I get really depressives he would put me back on the anyway. (Came off them recently but had to go back on)

Then after looking at various forms about TTC after Implanon a few said you are extra fertile after having it out. I told my husband this last night and he said we could try as soon as it comes out! Yippee!

Having my Imlpanon out on the 26th of this month! So I am extra excited! We have been trying to do everything right, eating right, taking vitamins and folic acid, exercising etc.

I haven’t charted or anything obviously as I don’t get periods because of the implanon!

For all those who are still waiting I wish you all a quick wait and much luck when you do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->