It's....

R_x

Reaction score
So cold today!! Christmas is coming!!!

Totally agree! Its cold in the house today definitely need a jumper on! xx

I know, so happy to have my jumper on :D even dragged my duvet into the living room yesterday to snuggle.
And its getting darker noticeably earlier now. Eee, autumn is just around the corner :)

I am freezing, been loving all the rain and cold weather lately, nearly time for christmas jumpers for Callum, we bought 5 last year, it wasn't enough lol

It's going to be 25 here today, with a humidex of 29 :p But nights have been cooler lately!

Cold?? It gets cold there in August? It's been in the 90's here every day for the last month. Predicted to be 98 next weekend. :cry: I think August is always our hottest month.

I think the past week has been quite cold, how is it autumny in blimmin August? Were in for a cold one ladies!! xx

Cold?? It gets cold there in August? It's been in the 90's here every day for the last month. Predicted to be 98 next weekend. :cry: I think August is always our hottest month.

It isn't usually cold here in August. Normally July and August are our hottest months. 2 weeks ago it was really hot, don't know where its gone.:shrug:

I was so chilly last night i got my fleecy hooded onesie on - loved it!!!!!!! :haha:

Cant wait for christmas jumpers to hit the shops! I left it a bit late last year and only got 1! Must do better this year!!

Wish it was cold here, we have had some lovely rain and thunderstorms but the Texas heat and humidity make it really yukky! still in the early 100's F which is late 30's C. uggh bring on the cold!!

I remember at the start of august everyone was saying we were in for the hottest summer on record, with temps in the mid 30s... but it seems ever summer and winter they say we're in for a heat wave/big freeze and its never true :haha:

Hope this is a sign for a chilly winter though!

we did get a few mid 30s temos (at least down here in kent we did) but not like they were making out with a huge heat wave etc

My youngest came in the living room this morning after his breakfast shivering hugging himself saying cold, I caved and put the heating on!! Love it!!

Haha my boys keep moaning they are cold. They have actually started wearing more than just boxer shorts around the house! Last night I put the duvets back into the the covers so that we all had more than just a tiny, empty cover over us.

Definitely! I fell asleep on the sofa earlier, with a hot chocolate and a fleece blanket over me. So excited for Abby to experience Christmas, she's been asking about Santa this week, so amazing!

Not cold here! Been really warm and humid yuck.

It's cold tonight:thumbup: just put heating on and made beef stew and dumplings in the slow cooker earlier. Love it:happydance:

Haha my boys keep moaning they are cold. They have actually started wearing more than just boxer shorts around the house! Last night I put the duvets back into the the covers so that we all had more than just a tiny, empty cover over us.

i've had to do the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->