Itti AIO PUL problem

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
2 of my AIO Ittis have gone funny.....:growlmad:

It's like the fluffy outer is sticking to the PUL - kind of like when something sticks with static electricity.... :|

Anyone else had any similar issues?

I don't use AIO's (well, strictly speaking i just got my first through) so can't speak from experince but did you buy them new? If so when? They are guarunteed, i thought it was 6 months but someone said on here that it's been increased to 12 just recently :flower:

Yes. If they are new contact who you got them from and get replacements. I have had red and peppermint do it...BAD Ittis.

It's my flipping peppermint one! I bought it used from someone on CNT :( It was perfectly fine when it came....I wondered if it was me that broke it......:cry:

Oh, hmm contact the person you bought it from and see where they got it from and how long ago. If they are nice they may contact who they got it from if they bought it in the last 6 months (which is likely, they seem to go within 4-6 weeks of new) and you may get a new one.
It seems to most often be the peppermint that goes.

Hope you get it sorted. Think i'll stick to the SIOs xx

what did u wash it on? it says they have to be washed at 30 doesnt it with a reduced action wash :wacko:

x

Mine all say (inc new one that came this morning) Warm Machine Wash line or tumble on low.

oops.........I line or low tumble dry but I wash at 60.......all the others have been fine :shrug:

60 should be fine, all mine have been washed on 60 and its only peppermint and red that have broken.

I wouldnt be put off by it tbh - they are fantastic and the mint still works fine it's just crunchy :lol:

you will find it gets worse with each wash. Once of mine only went a little at one side at first and then got worse.

I dont know the exact problem but its only AIOs that do it and it seems to be limited mostly to red and peppermint, sometimes turquoise.
I wouldnt let it put you off, fault batch type problem.

I'd say just email Itti Bitti anyway; say u didn't keep the receipt; I'm sure they'll be nice enough to find a solution :)

can you explain exactly what you mean please? Mine sorta stick together and have to be stretched back out after they dry iykwim? I never had this with my old ones with Ethan, i remember seeing a thread about it on naturalmamas a while ago but i was only doing cloth part time and they were 2 parters then so never took much notice. I have a black and purple AIO and turquoise and brown SIO, can't remember which do it now

you will know if they go funny, they go all distorted and are unusable. they all crease up and warp, looks like they have big wrinkles that wont flatten out.
If you can still use yours then it wont be the dreaded crinkly Itti syndrome!

I dont know the exact problem but its only AIOs that do it and it seems to be limited mostly to red and peppermint, sometimes turquoise.
I wouldnt let it put you off, fault batch type problem.

Fraid not, I have a crunchy SIO purple one :cry: It works fine though and if you rearrange the material when it's out of the wash then it's grand, I honestly don't notice it once it's on.

not sure its the same thing then Lu, the ones Ive had do it become unusable. even if an SIO did it I wouldnt be able to put it on as they all stick and crunch up and you cant MAKE it go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->