Itti AIO PUL problem

i took my turquoise SIO out of the machine last night and it's definately a crunchy sticky one :( i bought it second hand so if it goes i'm stuffed :( My black AIO was fine phew! Just gotta check the other 2 now...

I have just checked my yellow itti and it is definately making a crunchy noise around the legs but it hasnt gone wrinkly yet, do you think this is the same problem? xx

I have just checked my invoice and I got it from c and c! Poor Alix, I am already in correspondence about a faulty cushie and the mini lala's with her :(

Oh noooo thats not good :( i just got 10 new AIO's .....Countingdown, I have a SIO in yellow that has gone crunchy but not like that, it just sounds a little crispy when you ruffle it lol...its been like that a while, apparently some do go like that :cry: but totally still usable....i hope everyone manages to get theirs sorted :hugs:

My peppermint seems to be making a recovery.....:lol:

I take it back......definitely not...but Itti have replied and it looks like I'll get replacements :)

oooh boo but glad they sorting it out for you :flower:

Well in comparsion to a shocking reply Squish had from mini lala, I have recieved a lovely a swift reply from itti. They asked for photos of my yellow aio and have already sent out a replacement!! Big thumbs up for customer service there!!

Same here! They are replacing both my mint and lilac!! :happydance: Go Itti Bitti!!!! :thumbup:

this is why I continue to buy ittis despite this problem!

*mutters non complimentary things about mini lala as she leaves*

Mini lala werent so helpful I take it!? I'm the same and I said as much to the person who emailed - this PUL problem wont stop me buying more Itti's :D

Me too, hats off to itti for their fab customer service! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->