Itti AIO PUL problem

I've emailed them appealing to their better nature.....I'll let you know if I get anywhere....I just looked at my lilac one and that's started too :(

Not liking this thread at all! :( Wonder if I should email C&C and ask for SIOs instead??!!!

I just got replacements in from C&C for my turquoise and lime ittis that are pretty much unusable now. Hopefully the person you bought them from will get back to you and you'll be able to get a replacement!

Don't let it put you off ittis though! It has only happened to those two of mine, the rest are fine :D

Eek, didn't realise they ended up being totally unuseable :(

Me too, a few of mine are doing this a little bit now too. I bought one like this already because i got it free with another one i bought from someone.

Wonder why they are doing it!

Hope they dont become unuseable. I have still been using mine and they are fine so far!

x

I just got replacements in from C&C for my turquoise and lime ittis that are pretty much unusable now. Hopefully the person you bought them from will get back to you and you'll be able to get a replacement!

Don't let it put you off ittis though! It has only happened to those two of mine, the rest are fine :D

How long had you had them before they went funny? And how did it start? Eeekkk I duno what to do...!

Oh no i hope they are nice and help you out :(

I had mine 2 months or so. They started going a bit crunchy, then within a few washes they were horrible!!! I have pics somewhere, hang on...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_2363.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_2362.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_2361.jpg

Oh bloody hell! That doesnt look good! My Lime one was making crunching noises when I took it out the washing machine earlier... I hope its not going like that too!

I think I will email and ask them to change my order to SIOs instead... Boooo! :( x

:(

I don't get on with SIOs. I love my AIOs though. All the others are lovely and non-crunchy. Hopefully my new lime and turquoise will be ok!

I found on another forum someone said this last month

''This has happened to a couple of mine too - I've contacted itti bitti and they've asked me to send photos and evidence of purchase so that they can replace them (Must do that, am so disorganised!) . Apparently it's a problem they're experiencing with some of their PUL (but not all).''

So hopefully you will get a new one as its obviously faulty.

oh no i've just got my first AIO aswell, that photie kind of looks like the PUL has shrunk inside?

you can smooth it out and they still work fine but it's not right is it......and fluff shouldnt crunch!

haha, just wait til you wash it again LOL my peppermint started at the leg but I used it and washed it again and it went like Monkehs...no chance of use then!

mines gone all at once. Oh well....just hope my new WN comes soon! :rofl:

just out of interest, those who have ittis that have gone wrinkly, do you all tumble dry?

nope I hang dry. They come out the washing machine like it and it doesnt seem to matter what temp you do it on either.

Nope, I don't tumble dry either.

In the pic that was just the beginning. They're worse now. They look like tiny little shrunken wrinkly ittis :dohh: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->