Itty Bitty Babies Club (Slow Gainers)

Happy new year everyone!!

Hope you dont mind me joining with my 20th centile dinky boy!! x

:wave: Welcome lilbumpblue.
WW1 - FX'd the operation goes well and the recovery is quick.

Can i join you - my LO is on the small side weighed Friday and up to 15lb 5oz just dropped below 9th line but happy healthy little boy.

Going to get James weighed on Thursday so will update but he was 6lb 8oz at birth and at 11 weeks he was 11lb 15oz! x

Hi :) oh bathbabe you down south west area like me

Hi ladies, happy new year! :)

I got my LO weighed a week and a half ago, when she was pretty much 15 months on the nose. And she is now 18lbs 11.5oz! We'll get to 20lbs eventually! :rofl:

James is now on the 9th centile due to being poorly and not eating well...he was 16 weeks on tuesday and weighed 12lb 13oz bless him xx

hi all,

glad i found this group - can i join?

Em was 5lb 1oz at birth and is a slow gainer.

She also has reflux which means its really hard to get food down her! - generally 3 oz is a good feed.

she is below all the lines and has been since day one.

I have an appt with the HV next week and im dreading what she is going to say.....

grrr

:hugs: I hope Em's ok & that she's just a little one & not anything up with her.

Got Harrison weighed yesterday, 16lb 3oz :happydance:

HV told me to drop his 4th bottle tho and MAKE him take 3 solid meals a day :dohh: which im sure you all know is impossible with BLW!!! It wasnt my usual HV tho so im just ignoring her lol.

xxx

HV told me to drop his 4th bottle tho and MAKE him take 3 solid meals a day :dohh: which im sure you all know is impossible with BLW!!! It wasnt my usual HV tho so im just ignoring her lol.

xxx

If it's any consolation, we do BLW & sometimes even now Harry doesn't eat 3 meals a day- you can't force em!

xxx

If it's any consolation, we do BLW & sometimes even now Harry doesn't eat 3 meals a day- you can't force em!

She also said to make him eat chicken and fish to make him sleep thru the night again :wacko:

She sounds extra special bathbabe.
BTW - Gabriel's favorite food is chicken. He can't eat enough of it and he doesn't STTN, so I have no idea where she got that notion either. Also excellent weight. That's a full pound more than Gabriel weighed at 9 months.

Awww im sure Emilia is just naturally petit hun x

lover the new pic seity hes so cute & bathbabe lv ur new avatar loved the previous one too x

Glad I found this group. I worry so much about Evie's weight but she's healthy and full of energy so I try hard not to. She's BLW and takes around 22ozs milk a day.
I last had her weighed at 31 weeks and she was 13lbs 11ozs, hovering between 2nd and 9th centile.

Girls, I'm back.

:( Finley has lost weight and is now dropped from the 30th to the 4th percentile :cry:
Finley's curve has basically curved down itself for weight, its been a slow and steady decline. I thought formula had been the answer, it was for all of one month :(

At 13 months he weighs 19lbs 10oz
Dr has ordered blood tests and prescribed an antacid in case there is reflux. We didn't have luck with that during the colic days but this is different stuff so the dr wants us to try.

Anyone else's LO been diagnosed with celiacs or anything? Or is everyone here just slow gainers.

i was wondering if anyone has been precribed high calorie formula by the docs at all?

the HV mentioned it to me a while back. To be honest im reluctant to change anything as shes such a fussy feeder as it is and shes only just starting to take bigger feeds! So if anyone here has any experience of it i would be greatful for any feedback x

I dont think there is anything wrong with Em - she very very alert (much more so than other babies her age) and happy, its just sooo irritating whenever some sees her any says "ohh shes soo tiny, was she premature?" Argh... No just v small

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->