Itty Bitty Babies Club (Slow Gainers)

Aww bless Harrison...James is 1 in 3 weeks and wears 6-9mths or even some 3-6 mths lol! James is 14lb 7.5oz now what is harrison? X

lilbumpblue - my lo isn't far off yours - what was he born at, J was 4lbs 12 oz - how is his diet ?? J loves anything dairy but can't get much else in her

Was just in Sanatas Grotto (sp?) and while posting last years Christmas pictures I got thinking... K's dress will probably still fit her!

he was 6lb 8oz when he was born. Wont touch solids at all he used to until he went into hospital and had an ng tube and now he wont have food near him :( x

no not even finger foods its like he is afraid of anything near his nose/mouth :( x

Aww, poor little guy.

Gabriel still fits in his Halloween costume from last year. Although, it was big on him last year and fits perfectly now. It's a 6-12 month size. He wears 9 month clothes for the most part. Some 12 month shirts, but only because some of the 9 month shirts don't have a head hole big enough for his head to fit through. His head actually jumped up a few percentiles. Brainiac :haha:

he was 6lb 8oz when he was born. Wont touch solids at all he used to until he went into hospital and had an ng tube and now he wont have food near him :( x

:hugs: This is what I'm worried about. Eilidh has been very up and down with her weight gain (atm we've stalled at 1oz in the last 3 weeks) and the tube has been talked about a lot. She's 10lb 6oz but eats ALOT she takes 4-5oz every 2 hours and 2 solid meals so I am very loathed to encourage food aversions.

I think I officially have to leave :cry: Ivy has gone from 2nd percentile to the 25th percentile now. I am very proud, we have stuck at bf'ing and carried on down the BLW route, she obviously just took her time!

:flower:

lilbumpblue - I guess the only thing you can do is keep trying x

Well done Ivy! Feel free to stay around or just check in from time to time. :flower:

well done Ivy! x

and :hugs: to those having issues with solids and food aversions.

thanks ladies! X

mummy3 does your lo have reflux at all? as that is the reason James didnt tolerate his feeding tube. They are now considering a peg feeding tube but he is doing really well with his milk its just because he is so sick that he doesnt put much weight on. The ng tube isnt all that bad a lot of people look but they still look now so must be cos he is so damn cute n petite with big blue eyes Hehe! Children tend to be the ones that ask about it and i always used to tell them the he wont eat his dinner so he has to have his food down the tube lol x

thanks ladies! X

mummy3 does your lo have reflux at all? as that is the reason James didnt tolerate his feeding tube. They are now considering a peg feeding tube but he is doing really well with his milk its just because he is so sick that he doesnt put much weight on. The ng tube isnt all that bad a lot of people look but they still look now so must be cos he is so damn cute n petite with big blue eyes Hehe! Children tend to be the ones that ask about it and i always used to tell them the he wont eat his dinner so he has to have his food down the tube lol x

Nope no reflux, out of my 4 she's the only one without reflux and the only really small one:dohh: Thats why I dont know what difference a tube would make being that we have no problems getting plenty in her. James looks adorable in your avatar hun, his eyes are beautiful:hugs:

I think I officially have to leave :cry: Ivy has gone from 2nd percentile to the 25th percentile now. I am very proud, we have stuck at bf'ing and carried on down the BLW route, she obviously just took her time!

:flower:

WooooHooooo:happydance:

I personally think it was the ng tube that caused James' sickness because he was NEVER sick before he had that pesky tube when he was 7 months old! Hope all goes well keep me posted please and thank you for ur lovely comment about James he is my lil superstar! Your lo is beautiful too ...they r small but perfectly formed :) xx

Well, Gabriel was supposed to have his 18 month appointment yesterday, but we had massive rainfall which caused the roads in our town to be closed in the morning and of course it was a morning appointment, so it's been rescheduled for 2 weeks from now.
We were actually lucky here, just some flooding of the low lying downtown areas for the most part. There are towns south of us that have been completely flooded and there are a lot of people and businesses who are in really bad shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->