• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itty Bitty Babies Club (Slow Gainers)

I ditto the 'Inlove my Itty Bitty Baby'- how cute is that?!!! lol

and mega congrats on Christina's weight gain :happydance:

That's wonderful news on Christina's weight gain :happydance:

I love the idea of the blinkie - very cute idea!

cutie4evr01, congrats on your LO's weight gain! :flower:

I will put in a request for a blinkie that says "I love my itty bitty baby", will ask for one which is just words and no border, so the words are sparkly (theres a site, sparklee.com, that makes them but couldnt see how it was done). Will ask for a small and a large size too, in purple maybe, something neutral (dont think Logan would suit pink :haha:). Hope thats all right! and enjoy the weekend! :thumbup:

I hope they make something cute! I just went to the website you suggested Logan's Mum..I'm messing around with it now just for fun. Maybe we can get a few different ones and take a vote. Right now I'm making one in baby blue and I'm also gonna make one in baby pink. So we can pick whichever for baby gender purposes. :thumbup: I'm bored and just messing around. :haha:

Notice my new siggie everyone! The pictures of Emma are the most recent I have and I made the tutus!! :D

OMG- just how freaking cute IS Emma???!!! Totally adorable. Whenever I see little baby girl outfits I get a pang of jealousy as i love all those pretty dresses & accessories... somehow dont think Harry would suit them, lol!

since we're doing pics, hehe, thought I'd add a recent one of Harrybo, taken last week & yesterday :)

Attachments

• DSCF0341.jpg
    DSCF0341.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF0303.jpg
    DSCF0303.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
flora!! :cloud9::cloud9: I LOVE that rocker tshirt! :D He is SO cute.

I never thought I'd have a girl because DH's family is absolutely overrun with boys so Emma was a VERY happy surprise! I just love putting really girly things on her. I really wish she'd get hair so I can start messing with it. :haha: But instead she has decided to tease me and stay virtually bald. :dohh:

OMG!!! Emma and Harry are both just adorable!! I wish I could reach through here and give them a hug! :)

i Love the pics too, and the blinkie idea - great stuff!!!

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt5199769fltt.gif

Too big?
Too girly?

I think its a bit girly for James lol. And im seriously tight on space hehe. Otherwise its gorgeous!

yep - think its too girly for Noah too!

https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/03/29/83968557be06035f529a90b0fd2d2be0.gif

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt5201388fltt.gif

We could have it with a block colour behind it too?

https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/03/29/1102ab840e45beaaaae38280fd7d518c.gif

https://img901.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/03/29/647deeb8bee26f36fb75230dcea06642.gif

https://img901.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/03/29/6bfd17743369f34ff3f7e63c5dc77da3.gif

I like the last text, but thats as small as it will go :(

I'm struggling to make them any smaller.....I'll see what else i can do.

Anyone else found anything...? xxx

I love the text for the blinkees :) Am hopeless at deciding if something looks good though, so I'm happy to go with what the majority pick :D

I'll need to dig out some piccies to share too :)

Not going to be able to get Romilly weighed this week, but will be going next week. Hoping for another good gain, as she's upped her bottle amount, so fingers crossed :)

The photos of Emma and Harry are amazing - what beautiful children!

I LOVE the blinkies - I think my favourite is the original one but then again I have a girl so the "girliness" fits just fine!

I also like the red one - it's eye catching and clear to read.

Very impressive, diz - you're obviously creative :thumbup:

I like the last one :)

Anyone out there with older itty bitties? I am feeling a little low today as we went to the Hv for the 9m check and it seems G isnt putting on as much and is really hitting the low percentiles :( Im so worried as they say if not much improvement by the nxt appointment (11 months one) then we will have to go back to the pead!
At 9 months he
weighs - 7,660 kg (16,9 pounds)
hieght = 68cm (26,8 inches)

I like the last one :)

Anyone out there with older itty bitties? I am feeling a little low today as we went to the Hv for the 9m check and it seems G isnt putting on as much and is really hitting the low percentiles :( Im so worried as they say if not much improvement by the nxt appointment (11 months one) then we will have to go back to the pead!
At 9 months he
weighs - 7,660 kg (16,9 pounds)
hieght = 68cm (26,8 inches)

Logan is oldish, although younger than your LO, hes now about 15lb I reckon, so when hes 9 months he will probably be 16lb ish too. The HV here isnt worried about his weight (since me and OH are both short) and never asks if he is hitting his milestones either :shrug:
I also like the last blinkie, although really dont mind which one (like the red one too as it twinkles), they are all awesome!
:flower:

my daughter was definatly in this club, she was 7 lb 15oz at birth and hadnt made it to 10 lb by the time she was 5 months. she ended up having to get a feeding tube due to horrid reflux. she still didnt gain fast with that struggling to hit 20 lbs at 14 months, this was on 40 oz of milk a day.

she had surgery to resolve her reflux and has done great ever since. she is 5 now and does fantastic, eats well and has grown into her self and you would never think she was this tiny scrao of a baby.

jenn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->