IUI Club

I got my AF (or had a chemical miscarriage) today. It was a bit of a surprise because I thought I was pregnant after a home insemination with fresh donor sperm. At first my breast were tender, back aches and cramping, but no BFP. In any case, I go in for my ultrasound and hormone check on Monday. After that we go forward with the HSG for insemination at the doctor's office. I wanted to try naturally because we have to jump through so many hoops with these doctors. Psych evals, attorneys and all the tests. I know it's worth it, but I figured if we could do it without that it would be better. We are going to do home inseminations on top of the inseminations at the doctor's office to improve our chances. What a roller coaster.

Hi, my hubby and i are about to have our 3rd and last iui attempt. we are really nervous because if this does not work we have a years wait for ivf. any advice...?
we were thinking of waiting until after xmas as the fertility nurse said being stressed would have a negative effect, but i think i'd be just as stressed waiting. also after giving up drinking for a month for the last iui and eatting quite well i think i'm about as healthy as i could be.
my concern is how i'd deal with another bfn. just the thought of iui's makes me well up and seeing babies is making me feel nervous and shut out. the hospital are arranging me counselling which starts on friday, but i think i'll prob end up crying for most of the session which will be embarrassing.
any thoughts or advice would be welcome, thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->