IUI Club

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to give you all a bit of hope me and my DH have been trying for 3 years, we have had 8 unsuccessful cycles of clomid! We have just completed our first IUI with clomid and tested this morning I got a BFP :) I am in shock! But for any of u that are doing IUI I'm proof it works xx

:happydance::happydance: congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

and thank you for the ray of hope :hugs:

Happy Saturday to all of you~
greeneyes0279~ I just wanted to thank you for being so positive and active in this thread. You are a sweetheart! I wish you a BFP this month! I bet you can't wait till July 22nd! Do you have your pee-on-a sticks ready??

Thanks! No, I have to go buy some. I never keep any in the house because I would start testing too early, lol.

So I have stocked myself with hpt's. Can't wait to test this week. This was my last IUI. If it didn't work, we are moving on to IVF.

aum~ I know you are starting your 2nd IUI this week, how are things going?

Aw, thanks for asking! I think I am responding a little slower than I was last time, but I should know more today. I'm trying not to get too hopeful, so that I don't get too disappointed if things don't work out.

Hi ladies, I just join Assisted Conception after failed trying naturally. I am unexplained and hubby tests came back excellent.

I will have my 1st IUI this Saturday. Today went for U/S (CD13), saw 2 follicles on Right, size 24mm and 15mm, on the left I have 20mm. EML 8.

The Dr. gave me trigger shot also, and my IUI only at 9:30am Saturday, that about 40 hours after my shot, is that too late?

I read it suppose to be between 24-36 hours. I ovulating on my own every month on CD15 or CD16 without failed. This Saturday will be my CD15 but with trigger shot I am not sure now.

Your reply is appreciated. Thanks :)

For my first IUI last month, I was concerned just like yourself. I had my HCG trigger on CD12 3:30pm, but had my IUI only on CD14 at 12:30pm. My DH and I were rather unhappy because we retrieved the wash sperm from the lab at about 10:30am, got to the clinic at 11am but was made to wait till 12:30pm because there was only one procedure room and it was occupied! So, that's 45 hours post trigger - technically, that's still acceptable because the egg is supposed to last for another 24 hours after release, so an IUI 48 hours post trigger may still work. But I suspect that my IUI failed because:

1. I ovulated earlier than expected (had slight cramps the night of trigger already).
2. My released egg survived less than 24 hours.

My personal opinion is that the 24-36 hr time range should be taken with a pinch of salt. Every lady is different, and it takes a certain amount of nature's luck to get the timing right every time.

Hi ladies, I just join Assisted Conception after failed trying naturally. I am unexplained and hubby tests came back excellent.

I will have my 1st IUI this Saturday. Today went for U/S (CD13), saw 2 follicles on Right, size 24mm and 15mm, on the left I have 20mm. EML 8.

The Dr. gave me trigger shot also, and my IUI only at 9:30am Saturday, that about 40 hours after my shot, is that too late?

I read it suppose to be between 24-36 hours. I ovulating on my own every month on CD15 or CD16 without failed. This Saturday will be my CD15 but with trigger shot I am not sure now.

Your reply is appreciated. Thanks :)

For my first IUI last month, I was concerned just like yourself. I had my HCG trigger on CD12 3:30pm, but had my IUI only on CD14 at 12:30pm. My DH and I were rather unhappy because we retrieved the wash sperm from the lab at about 10:30am, got to the clinic at 11am but was made to wait till 12:30pm because there was only one procedure room and it was occupied! So, that's 45 hours post trigger - technically, that's still acceptable because the egg is supposed to last for another 24 hours after release, so an IUI 48 hours post trigger may still work. But I suspect that my IUI failed because:

1. I ovulated earlier than expected (had slight cramps the night of trigger already).
2. My released egg survived less than 24 hours.

My personal opinion is that the 24-36 hr time range should be taken with a pinch of salt. Every lady is different, and it takes a certain amount of nature's luck to get the timing right every time.

You are so right on that.

Happy Saturday to all of you~

TTC with PCOS~ You and I are on a similar cycle. I'm so sorry you are having issues with your follies :( Please stay positive! It only takes one!

greeneyes0279~ I just wanted to thank you for being so positive and active in this thread. You are a sweetheart! I wish you a BFP this month! I bet you can't wait till July 22nd! Do you have your pee-on-a sticks ready??

flatbelly~ Welcome and good luck to you!! When are you testing?

KKA~ I know you recently had your IUI, any news to share? When are you testing?
Hi,
Thank you for your kind words, how far in your cycle are you? I'm a bit better today I have one follicle that is at 12mm they have put my dosage up today to 75 gonal-f each day and I really hope I can have my iui on or around Monday. Fingers crossed!
X
aum~ I know you are starting your 2nd IUI this week, how are things going?

Rona~ I hope all went well for your IUI today! How exciting!! Now begins the LONG 2WW!! Get your pee-on-a-sticks ready as well :) Good Luck and I wish you a BFP this month!

Collette86~ Congratulations on your BFP girl!! Yay!!! I love getting good news! Thanks for sharing it with us! And thank you for giving everyone some hope! After 8 failed attempts...you get a BFP! Awesome! Many blessings to you!

To everyone else I might have missed, I say a BIG, WARM, hello :)

As for me, I'm moving along great with my follies. I have one that's at 17 already and the other one is at 11, I have a couple more around 10, so they are also coming along. I'm thinking we will do the IUI by the end of next week or maybe mid-week....

Tonight, I will inject 300 ui of Follistim, same thing for tomorrow night, and then Monday morning I have to go in for bloodwork and an ultrasound.

My protocol is the same as the one I had when I got pregnant with twins, so hopefully this is my magic recipe! :thumbup:

Hi,
Thank you for your kind words, how far in your cycle are you? I'm a bit better today I have one follicle that is at 12mm they have put my dosage up today to 75 gonal-f each day and I really hope I can have my iui on or around Monday. Fingers crossed!
X

Hi ladies,

Well it was my 2nd scan today! I'm currently on gonal-f alternative days 75 & 37.5 and I'm day 11 of my cycle.
Unfortunatley there was hardly no change to day 12 small follicle on the right & 15 on the left however there was 1 follicle on the left which is 7.5 still very small but hopefully a glimmer of hope!
Fingers crossed it will all be ok this time :)

Baby dust & love to you all!
Thanks for your support.
Maria x

Your size 15 follicle isn't far off from being mature. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

No sorry, I've got PCOS.
I've got 15 small follicles on one side and 12 small follicles on the other side.
That means even tho I've been taking the gonal-f not much has happened and I'm very far away from them being mature.

X

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the wording. I hope you get a mature follicle. Could your dr. up your meds a little? I have pcos and am having to take 2 kinds of fertility meds each cycle. Good Luck!

Hi,
That's ok, thank you for your reply.
They didn't change the amount of gonal-f I was on until today because they don't want to overstimulate me. However I have finally got 1 follicle which is at 12mm so fingers crossed I might be able to have iui on or around Monday :)
Thank you and baby dust to you x x

hi green eyes, and all on this thread .i am now 17 days after iui.why am i afraid to test.i should ...but im afraid i will get a false result,because my doses or puregon an pregnyl were so high ,iv waitad so long ,like six years.i think i can wait another few days to be sure.this doesnt seem to be the norm,why am i so afraid to test..i dont know the abbrieviations that members use.and i find this site a little scary ,i dont seem to be on the same wavelength,i live in ireland.I think every woman feels that it is their destiny to marry or not,but having family is the most important thing.I realised on April fools day this year that i was going to be childless.i grieved so badly,Pre mature ovarian failure the doc said.He said if i was to get preg it would be a miracle.But in ireland you get 4 iui cycles free you have to pay for the meds though.so here i am,i just want to say to everyone,DONT be so hard on yourself its not the end of your world.you are all still as georgeous as ever.Most on this thread have babies already.Be thankful for those angels.i think over the past few months ,with our bad news,my husband and i grew closer and i realised he loves me,not for what i can give him,but for the friendship we have.i have friends with 3 and 4 children who say they would not be together if they didnt have the kids.so my advice is go easy on yourself ,assisted conception is not easy,you are all so brave,best wishes to you all.xxxxxx Diane

hi green eyes, and all on this thread .i am now 17 days after iui.why am i afraid to test.i should ...but im afraid i will get a false result,because my doses or puregon an pregnyl were so high ,iv waitad so long ,like six years.i think i can wait another few days to be sure.this doesnt seem to be the norm,why am i so afraid to test..i dont know the abbrieviations that members use.and i find this site a little scary ,i dont seem to be on the same wavelength,i live in ireland.I think every woman feels that it is their destiny to marry or not,but having family is the most important thing.I realised on April fools day this year that i was going to be childless.i grieved so badly,Pre mature ovarian failure the doc said.He said if i was to get preg it would be a miracle.But in ireland you get 4 iui cycles free you have to pay for the meds though.so here i am,i just want to say to everyone,DONT be so hard on yourself its not the end of your world.you are all still as georgeous as ever.Most on this thread have babies already.Be thankful for those angels.i think over the past few months ,with our bad news,my husband and i grew closer and i realised he loves me,not for what i can give him,but for the friendship we have.i have friends with 3 and 4 children who say they would not be together if they didnt have the kids.so my advice is go easy on yourself ,assisted conception is not easy,you are all so brave,best wishes to you all.xxxxxx Diane

How high were your doses and when was the last one?

hiya greeneyes.Did my last puregon shot ,200,on july 1st,had.started the 200 puregon shots june 20th,so had 12 puregon shots in totall.took pregnyl trigger at 12 noon on 2nd july.Had iui day after on 3rd july,so i am now 18 days post iui,here is my news,did 2 preg tests today both positive!!!dont know if i can be sure about these results,what do you think.im so confused docs said i had 2% chance,has the miracle happened.Thank you so much for your concern.think you could be a great councilor,xxxxx

did a third pregnancy test yesterday positive again,day 23 post iui.these evening i am bleeding am so dissappointed and scared.its sunday so my doc isnt working and i live 60 miles from hospital,have little or no pain though.so sad,

did a third pregnancy test yesterday positive again,day 23 post iui.these evening i am bleeding am so dissappointed and scared.its sunday so my doc isnt working and i live 60 miles from hospital,have little or no pain though.so sad,

Aww hun, I am really praying for you that it really is a bfp and that AF does NOT come! :hugs:

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here in ages. I originally started this thread last year and I'm happy to see it is still going strong! Just wanted to pass a little news your way that may help one of you. If you read the whole thread, you all would know I had four IUIS, 3 failed and 1 miscarriage. I have PCOS and only one tube. Well, I am now expecting and it was completely unexpected and unplanned. We stopped IUIs back in Apr. I stopped taking prenatels and my metformin. No tempting or planning of any type. We were told IVF was our only option and we had pretty much given up. One crazy vacay in Vegas and we are now preggo! I said all of that just to say, Don't Give Up! I used to hate when people told me to just relax, but it really worked. I still believe IUIs and assistance works, just not for me. And if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it will never happen. Good luck to all of you!

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here in ages. I originally started this thread last year and I'm happy to see it is still going strong! Just wanted to pass a little news your way that may help one of you. If you read the whole thread, you all would know I had four IUIS, 3 failed and 1 miscarriage. I have PCOS and only one tube. Well, I am now expecting and it was completely unexpected and unplanned. We stopped IUIs back in Apr. I stopped taking prenatels and my metformin. No tempting or planning of any type. We were told IVF was our only option and we had pretty much given up. One crazy vacay in Vegas and we are now preggo! I said all of that just to say, Don't Give Up! I used to hate when people told me to just relax, but it really worked. I still believe IUIs and assistance works, just not for me. And if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it will never happen. Good luck to all of you!

Congrats!

Well ladies, my 7th iui didn't work so am now doing IVF. It's in progress now. Good Luck to you all. :dust:

Got my :bfp: this morning at 17 dpiui! Test line is darker than control line! Digital has put me at 2-3 weeks pregnant :)

Ahhh, congrats, Doingit!! So happy for you, sweetie! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->