IUI December Buddies

Good Morning Ladies! :hugs:

Just got back from my cd 7 ultrasound and bloodwork appointment. Everything looks great!!!! I have a few tiny follicle in each side but one big one on the right and two big ones on the left. The smallest of the three is between 10-11mm. I'm supposed to get a call this afternoon with my dosing intructions and when I need to return. The nurse stated that I might not have to go back until Saturday with an IUI on Monday/Tuesday... I'm praying this is the plan. I'm just really happy that I got great news today!

Also, they are keeping me on Bravelle because of how well it's working on me.

WELCOME to all the new ladies on the forum! Loads of BabyDust to you all :hugs:

Fantastic new August!!!! best of luck to you!!!

Good morning ladies!

Good luck to everyone and miss maddy, that stinks! But get it cleare and have a healthy baby!! :)

I am at best 6DPO. And I've never tested this early but I did this morning because I bought cheap tests from target. Lol if I'm pregnant improbably haven't even implanted! So I got a faint blue line which I KNOW is the ovidrel but I have enough tests to get me through Monday if I feel the urge. I have just been having real sysmptoms this time and I am going crazy. Early this morning I thought a cramp woke me up, but not sure then I did have one real cramp and then AF type dullness ache for a lil bit. My hubby said you need to just let it happen, I said I am but I can't help to say everything I feel!!! Lol I NEVER have cramps before AF. The first day AF arrives I have a dull ache in my abdomen and that's it!
Anyways, going crazy over here hoping for my bfp finally.

I am a day ahead of you !! and i know the feeling i have been getting weird twinges, pulls and lower back pain and leg pain for the past 3 days...i don't know what to think of it. i usually get lower back pain right before AF is to arrive. but its way to early for that. so who knows, i know all these symptoms could just be the meds still in our body but i'm praying it's the other!!!! when are you going to test?

Kismat - Oh ok I understand now.....LOL...I was confused there for a minute.

anm - good luck I hope you have some beauties in there!

missmaddy - oh no....that is horrible! Did they tell yu what kind of disease it was?

francis - welcome hun...the tww can be such a long and drawn out time....so chill with us and hopefully we will help get your through it!

august - that is such awesome news! Lets keep them growing!

Bma - Oh I know how you feel....it might jsut be the ovidrel but test it out so your will know when the real one shows up!

hahahaha yeh it was definately a confusing week last week, after i left the doc's on tuesday i'm like i have 2 more this is just crazy. but hey maybe 4 iui's back to back is the charm!!!

Kis - oh I am really hoping it will give you that bfp!

Charlie -- good idea, we will have something to look forward to like TTC baby says, we do so much and then it slows down so much in the 2ww!!!

August- my box says ovidrel 250mcg/.5ml ... I have no idea. Will most likely google and see what I come up with! I did do my trigger at 2:30 pm one week ago today soni know it is the ovidrel but seeing two lines... I can't help but being excited... Lol, as I look at it, I wonder is this the only positive ill ever see... I have those sad moments too!! But still excited!

The ovidrel insert says : from subcutaneous administration of ovidrel, hcg is eliminated from the body with a mean terminal half-life of about 29+- 6 hours. The it lists if it where taken intravenously .... So, if anyone can translate that then do it!!! Lol

Ok so I looked the 250mcg .5 of HCG up and I found out that this trigger shot amount equals 10,000 iu. On average 1,000 iu of HCG leaves the body per one day. So that means that on average it takes a total of 10 days to leave the system completely.

HOWEVER, some body's work a little faster then others and therefore, some people see test the trigger out by 6-9 days past trigger shot day. This is why doctors recommend that you not test until at least 10 days past the trigger shot, which would be approximately on 9-10dpo. For future reference 1mcg = 40iu. Therefore 250 times 40 gives you 10,000 iu's of HCG. =)

I usually test my trigger shot out. Last cycle with Trigger shot it was out of my system by 8 days past trigger. I'm still debating whether to test out or not. or just wait until Christmas eve to test (My testing date). :shrug:

I always say I won't test early but always do! I even did an opk today 1dp trigger! I knew it would be blaringly positive but couldn't help myself!

Good morning ladies!

Good luck to everyone and miss maddy, that stinks! But get it cleare and have a healthy baby!! :)

I am at best 6DPO. And I've never tested this early but I did this morning because I bought cheap tests from target. Lol if I'm pregnant improbably haven't even implanted! So I got a faint blue line which I KNOW is the ovidrel but I have enough tests to get me through Monday if I feel the urge. I have just been having real sysmptoms this time and I am going crazy. Early this morning I thought a cramp woke me up, but not sure then I did have one real cramp and then AF type dullness ache for a lil bit. My hubby said you need to just let it happen, I said I am but I can't help to say everything I feel!!! Lol I NEVER have cramps before AF. The first day AF arrives I have a dull ache in my abdomen and that's it!

I am a day ahead of you !! and i know the feeling i have been getting weird twinges, pulls and lower back pain and leg pain for the past 3 days...i don't know what to think of it. i usually get lower back pain right before AF is to arrive. but its way to early for that. so who knows, i know all these symptoms could just be the meds still in our body but i'm praying it's the other!!!! when are you going to test?

Well started today... 6dpo.. So probably will keep on testing!! Bahahaba! I know I can't do every other day. If I have the tests I'll test. You know how it is. But dec14 is my blood test.

I was on Femara and then the Gonal-F injection at 37.5. I produced one follicle measuring in at 22 in size and triggered with Noval (HSG)

Can I join this thread?

I'm suppose to have a IUI this month an start femara tomorrow.

Is it ok to join or should I look more?

OH I hope it dont matter if have more than one child if so please tell me..

Can I join this thread?

I'm suppose to have a IUI this month an start femara tomorrow.

Is it ok to join or should I look more?

OH I hope it dont matter if have more than one child if so please tell me..

Hey there BiggerFamily! :hi: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

It doesn't matter that you have a child or more than one, silly... you are more then welcomed here :hugs:

Thanks for the welcoming. I've been feeling really low at times due to go other children an some people judge you for it.

I'm 41 an trying to get pregnant this last time. I've been called OLD already an my RE will not be doing many more treatments on you due to my age so I'm Hopeing to get pregnant soon.

This will be my 2nd cycle of Femara a sure hope it works soon.

Bma - Oh I know how you feel...I said that in my last IUI cycle...maybe I shold test early so I can see those 2 lines....It is a sad feeling to think that maybe it wont happen for us...but the only thing we can do is had faith and hope for the best.

bigger - of course you are welcome.... I will be about a week behind you....I am waiting for af to show which shoudl happen on Monday..then I will start my femara on cd 3. Did you have to do treatments to get pg with your other children?

Good morning ladies!

Well started today... 6dpo.. So probably will keep on testing!! Bahahaba! I know I can't do every other day. If I have the tests I'll test. You know how it is. But dec14 is my blood test.

ahhh got you...i wanted to test out my trigger as well but thought that will just be cruel to myself at the end...so we will see how long i can hold out...

Bma - Oh I know how you feel...I said that in my last IUI cycle...maybe I shold test early so I can see those 2 lines....It is a sad feeling to think that maybe it wont happen for us...but the only thing we can do is had faith and hope for the best.

bigger - of course you are welcome.... I will be about a week behind you....I am waiting for af to show which shoudl happen on Monday..then I will start my femara on cd 3. Did you have to do treatments to get pg with your other children?

1st child took 7 yrs to get pregnant an was a suprize. 2nd took almost 11 yrs to get pregnant with but we didn't know had any issues til yrs passed an not a bfp ever so I told dh something was wrong an we found a doctor an he was checked an his count was only 3million an that doctor left us so had to find another doctor an done 2 IUI's with clomid an he didn't seem to care much as didn't take in consdiertin that my dh count was so low an after 2 BFN I got mad an changed RE an found one that cared an helped DH get help for his low count an then later I had endo surgery to make sure nothing wrong an found out I had mild endo an got it removed an put on meds an got pregnant. Now ttc once again an had to have endo removed not long ago an found one fibriod an said it wasn't causing any issues. So now this makes our 2nd month of ttc. HOpe it works soon.

Just got off phone with Re office an go in for day 11 scan an if looks good may have IUI that date.

Oh I see...so maybe he had sperm issues from the beginning so that is positive....I do hope you get your bfp and that you complete your family!

Oh I see...so maybe he had sperm issues from the beginning so that is positive....I do hope you get your bfp and that you complete your family!

Years ago he had a SA done an his count was over board of what they said that was way before I got pregnant. I believe it was all me due to I've had endo 2x already an removed. So I think years ago it was me an finally got pregnant.

My DH sperm count is perfect now since he got help. His count back in 2009 was only 3million an now it's 2012 an his count is 114million but he takes clomid to help his low t levels but years ago his count was over 200million. I think reason my dh has t issues is due to he's a type2 diebtic an he has to take meds.

bigger - Oh I understand now.....Did you have any symptoms that showed that maybe you had endo?

bigger - Oh I understand now.....Did you have any symptoms that showed that maybe you had endo?

I didn't even know I had endo the first time. Only thing was I never could get pregnant again. So after finally found a RE that cared an asked to be checked he found it an removed it an I got pregnant with our 2nd child 2 months later. Then we started ttc as soon as my 6weeks appt was over after had our 2nd. The ob said go ahead an start trying will we tried for a year an never got 1 bfp an was seeing my RE then an told him I felt as my endo maybe back an he asked me to make notes of what was going on an did an then he said ok it's seems to be back so he done another lap on me alone with a diystonic d&c an hyscope an found very mild endo again removed it an found a fibriod this time. Had all that done in Oct an started by ttc in Nov.

Sorry this was long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->