IUI December Buddies

Hi everyone..
Im new to this site but was looking for some inspiration and words of wisdom :)
I am CD9 after taking letrozole days 3-7 and Puregon inj 100U starting day 6 which was increased to 150U today. Guess my estrogen levels were lower even though i have some good sized follicles on both sides. Estrogen was 129 day 7 and 195 day 8....any thoughts?
Im still crossing my fingers for this cycle

Evening ladies.
Had my cd8 scan today & not the news I was hoping for :-(
Got too many follicies,biggest one being 10mm, lining is 7mm
SO, they have reduced my doseage AGAIN, they are scanning me again Friday so will now more then. Feeling really deflated now & was so positive this morning.

Anyways, how's eveyone else doing ? Good I hope x x x

Sorry to hear! On the bright side, reducing dosage may save you from having to cancel the cycle. That's something we all face when we do injectables! Fingers crossed that everything works out in your favor!!!!

Hi everyone..
Im new to this site but was looking for some inspiration and words of wisdom :)
I am CD9 after taking letrozole days 3-7 and Puregon inj 100U starting day 6 which was increased to 150U today. Guess my estrogen levels were lower even though i have some good sized follicles on both sides. Estrogen was 129 day 7 and 195 day 8....any thoughts?
Im still crossing my fingers for this cycle

Hi to all the new guys :flower:

I'm not sure about the estrogen levels as they don't tend to test them in the uk. Do you know what size your follicles are?

Alright ladies so i'm in the 2WW....You know you are not supposed to but of course i've been googling my symptoms. Last night the lower back pain was just horrible, i had to use my warm bottle on my back and that's the only way i fell asleep and was comfortable. definately was up early again at about 5, ver unusual for me as well. i just don't know what to think, if this is my body playing tricks on me or what. my lower back ache is still there, it's not a constant like last night but is still there and pains shooting down my left and right thigh...also FF took off my ovulation for last thursday so not sure what to think about that. my temps have been staying above the coverline. ahhhhhhhhh is all i can say.

I am on my 2WW too! I'm symptom spotting too. Trying so hard not to, but when it's obvious like nausea, & some other things having, it's so hard not too. I just know that doing IUI and all the meds and progestrone makes you have symptoms, so after ever symptom I tell my mom or hubby I end it with but I'm taking progestrone suppositories or well I have been injecting hormones in me ..etc. just in case I'm not really pregnant , I try to not get my hopes up all the way!

So, did your FF tell you , that your were ovulating & then take it back? I don't use them anymore nor do I temp. When I did, I found my self even more stressed. But it is a good thing to do if you can handle it. :)

I know it's sooo hard not to symptom spot, but i'm doing the same thing, saying it's all the meds in me or it could be the hcg shot i took last week, really trying not to get my hopes up either, still on the very early stages of this 2ww. yess FF said 2 days straight i O'd and then this morning took it back. i don't know what happened there. but my doc said for sure you have a nice mature one on the right side and we'll give you the shot and then you will ovulate 24-36 hours after, to which then i had the 2 back to back iui's. so i'm going to trust the doc on this one.

when are you supposed to be testing, or are you also at the very stages?

Bma - I know about the symptom spotting...it is hard to not think you arent pg when you start feeling so much stuff...it is a horrible trick isnt it!

lady - so sorry to hear that hun! I hope you get better news on Friday!

myiui - I wish I could help you....I know my estrogen levels did go up but not as much as it did on clomid.

kismat - if you have the trigger shot then I would say you did ov....they almost guarantee ovulation.

Kismat-- definetly trust the doctor, my nurse told me that the trigger shot is 100%, you will ovulate. I did my iui's last Thursday & Friday. I go back in to test dec 14. So yes, I'm in early stages, probably haven't even implanted, if an egg got fertilized. :)

When did u do IUI?
:dust:

Cd9 update: uss showed 1 fat follicle at 23mm and lining of 11.9mm! I was hoping for 2 follies to up my chances but one will do! I've been told to trigger tonight (I'd have prob I'd myself anyway) and do iui thurs am. We will :sex: tonight just incase I ov earlier than expcted and again on day of and day after iui. I'm staying positive with. PMA! Hopefully we will see several :bfp: before Xmas! =D

Cd9 update: uss showed 1 fat follicle at 23mm and lining of 11.9mm! I was hoping for 2 follies to up my chances but one will do! I've been told to trigger tonight (I'd have prob I'd myself anyway) and do iui thurs am. We will :sex: tonight just incase I ov earlier than expcted and again on day of and day after iui. I'm staying positive with. PMA! Hopefully we will see several :bfp: before Xmas! =D

Totally praying for you!!!!!! Good luck!!

Woo-hoo! Good luck Charliegirl!

Evening ladies.
Had my cd8 scan today & not the news I was hoping for :-(
Got too many follicies,biggest one being 10mm, lining is 7mm
SO, they have reduced my doseage AGAIN, they are scanning me again Friday so will now more then. Feeling really deflated now & was so positive this morning.

Anyways, how's eveyone else doing ? Good I hope x x x

:hugs: :hugs: I know how that feels. I'm feeling positive about my check tomorrow but you just never know, you know?

I hope you get better news on Friday.

OMG that's awesome and only at cd9!!!!! :happydance:

Fantastic, better to have one good one. I have 8follicies atm so far too many.
Good Luck for Thursday x x

Thanks.
Hopefully your reduction in dosage will show better results. When's your next scan?

Kismat-- definetly trust the doctor, my nurse told me that the trigger shot is 100%, you will ovulate. I did my iui's last Thursday & Friday. I go back in to test dec 14. So yes, I'm in early stages, probably haven't even implanted, if an egg got fertilized. :)

When did u do IUI?

Thanks so much Bma!! Yes i know for sure i O'd because i don't think my doc would give me the shot for just no reason. my follicle was 23mm. so the doc said it was a great one...

so we are just 1 day apart. i had my iui's mon-thurs. i had them mon-tues and then after the iui on tuesday my doc did an ultrasound and my follie hadn't left yet, so then he gave me the trigger and then had iui on wed-thursday. So we are testing at the same time!!! pray for our little miracles!!!

When did u do IUI?

Thanks so much Bma!! Yes i know for sure i O'd because i don't think my doc would give me the shot for just no reason. my follicle was 23mm. so the doc said it was a great one...

so we are just 1 day apart. i had my iui's mon-thurs. i had them mon-tues and then after the iui on tuesday my doc did an ultrasound and my follie hadn't left yet, so then he gave me the trigger and then had iui on wed-thursday. So we are testing at the same time!!! pray for our little miracles!!!

Oooh looking forward to seeing BFPs for both of you Kismat and bma :thumbup:

Thanks.
Hopefully your reduction in dosage will show better results. When's your next scan?

Next one is on Friday, as long as they dont cancel again. I can cope with moving the IUI date. We're BD'ing every other day as well to hopefully cover all basis x x

When did u do IUI?

That sounds great :happydance:

Charlie - that is soooo awesome...1 is all you need and that size and that lining sounds amazing!

Kismat - did you have the trigger twice or did he leave you to try to ov on your own?

Charlie - that is soooo awesome...1 is all you need and that size and that lining sounds amazing!

Kismat - did you have the trigger twice or did he leave you to try to ov on your own?

hi ttcbaby no the first 2 iui's i did on monday and tuesday were without the trigger, but then after my ultrasound on tuesday my doc still saw the follie, he said it was 23mm and looked great and that we have to do a trigger. so he gave me the trigger tuesday morning after the iui and i did back to back iui's on wed and thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->