IUI December Buddies

I'm feeling a rather large amount of discomfort on my left side (ovary area) -_- don't know what to think of it but definitely doing the deed tonight just to be safe

Good deal August , covering all basis!!
:spermy:

Bma - yes for sure I will know before treatment...You did your trigger last week wednesday right? Then I dont think your ov date should actually be 2 days after the trigger. You did b2b IUIs right? I believe they count ovulation from the date of the 2nd IUI....am I getting this all wrong??? LOL

anm - yeah you will feel uncomfortable because of the ovulation....I had that happen. Then it wore off and then I had mild cramping almost the entire tww.

Kis - yeah I understand the feeling when all the symptoms disappear...I am dealing with that. Did you have a trigger shot? That is probably the trigger shot leaving your system also...which is good news because in a few days you might start having them again with you bfp!

august - I am praying you have 2-3 nice looking ones in there!

Thanks ttc!! yeh that could be it as well, but today my bbs are hurting as well. just really trying not to think about it, even though it's sooo hard.

Hi ladies,
Just to let you know IUI has been cancelled AGAIN :-(
Don't know how much more I can take. Lining was 4mm so was told no point carrying on.
To make it worse got to wait til end of January to start again.

Wish you all the best of luck x x x x

Hi ladies,
Don't know how much more I can take. Lining was 4mm so was told no point carrying on.

Sorry for the bad news. Prayers for you!!!

Grn - aww hun I am so sorry...do you know what you will try next?

Kismat - oh hunny I know...trust me ALL the women on there understand the symptoms spotting....it comes with the territory. I do it also...though I try not to...hell I know I am not pg right now and I am still doing it..LOL

lady - Oh no!!!!! Do they still have you on clomid? I cant telll from your siggy? Maybe they need to switch you to femara or injectables to help with your lining.....hunny that is so disappointing...I am so sorry!

Ok, I'm moving over here from the November thread. Maybe some Christmas magic will fall upon me and IUI #3 will work! We're trying Bravelle this time. Expensive, but my RE thinks it's the best path for me due to my age.

Best of luck to everyone!!

Hey kat....welcome...We were buddys in the Nov thread together...

Thanks ttc, already on gonal F injections. may have to try another medication next time round xxx

Ok, I'm moving over here from the November thread. Maybe some Christmas magic will fall upon me and IUI #3 will work! We're trying Bravelle this time. Expensive, but my RE thinks it's the best path for me due to my age.

Kat ~ Welcome :hugs: I'm on Bravelle right now. I love it! I gotta warn you that it has a little sting in it but after 5 nights of using it, I'm no longer feeling the sting. We are here for you!

Just got results of my blood test BFN. Very disappointed but now we move onto the next chapter of this journey
:hugs:
Hi ladies,

:hugs:

Welcome kat :flower:
What cd are you on?

TO EVERYONE ~ I just wanted to give you a few words of encouragement. I know that many of us are experiencing some tough moments, from cycles getting cancelled to getting bfn's... So I just wanted to tell you all not to lose hope or faith. Believe that it will happen. Right now I know that no words could ever take the ache and pain away but remember that every cloudy night is holding back a blue sky :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As for me ~ The pain on my left side has subsided. I did my bravelle injection and I'm now getting ready for bed. I'm anxious to see what the ultrasound will yield tomorrow morning. I'm going to hit the sack but I'll be praying for each and everyone of you lovely ladies. I'll pray for peace, and comfort, and reassurance and that your hope and faith is never lost.

"Don't lose hope... you never know what tomorrow will bring."

"Faith makes things possible."

That was lovely augustluvers. I really needed that. I will do the same for you.

Thank you sweet augustluvers! We all need to be reminded of that.

Looking forward to hearing some good news from ultrasound tomorrow. Hope they work with y'all for your DH sake and yours of course!!

I am praying for you and everyone else here.

Welcome kat~ I hope This is your month! I was on bravelle this last cycle and did really well on it! Good luck! :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry to hear that, Lady. Did they figure out why your lining gets so thin?

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry to hear that, Lady. Did they figure out why your lining gets so thin?

Thanks. No they didn't say just that they may change the gonal F for something else to see if that helps.

How's things with you ? xxx

Grn - aww hun I am so sorry...do you know what you will try next?

Kismat - oh hunny I know...trust me ALL the women on there understand the symptoms spotting....it comes with the territory. I do it also...though I try not to...hell I know I am not pg right now and I am still doing it..LOL

lady - Oh no!!!!! Do they still have you on clomid? I cant telll from your siggy? Maybe they need to switch you to femara or injectables to help with your lining.....hunny that is so disappointing...I am so sorry!

Yes I know it's sooo hard but we all symptom spot. I woke up this morning at 430 to pee and then again at 7. So the 2nd time I took Walmart cheapy and it was a bfn. I know it's still too early I'm 10iui. But thought let me see but at least I know the hcg out. Just wait and see. My bbs are still hurting and my temp is constant.

TO EVERYONE ~ I just wanted to give you a few words of encouragement. I know that many of us are experiencing some tough moments, from cycles getting cancelled to getting bfn's... So I just wanted to tell you all not to lose hope or faith. Believe that it will happen. Right now I know that no words could ever take the ache and pain away but remember that every cloudy night is holding back a blue sky :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As for me ~ The pain on my left side has subsided. I did my bravelle injection and I'm now getting ready for bed. I'm anxious to see what the ultrasound will yield tomorrow morning. I'm going to hit the sack but I'll be praying for each and everyone of you lovely ladies. I'll pray for peace, and comfort, and reassurance and that your hope and faith is never lost.

"Don't lose hope... you never know what tomorrow will bring."

"Faith makes things possible."

That is so nice of you. Praying for all of us!!!

Thanks for all the encouragement. I really cracked when the 2nd IUI failed. I spent days in despair and hopelessness. I started to feel a little better last night, and hope my resolve and strength returns soon. I think a part of medical success is a positive attitude.

Anyway, today is cycle day 7. I had my 1st follicle check since I started the Bravelle. I have a follie on each side! I go back Monday, and she thinks I'll have my trigger shot that day and IUI Tuesday. Very fast cycle! She said that can happen on Bravelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->