IUI December Buddies

Ugh Karen, I'm sorry you are going through this. :hugs: I hope it all works out for you, I really really do!

Kat- keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

:dust: to you both, loads of :dust:

Ugh Karen, I'm sorry you are going through this. :hugs: I hope it all works out for you, I really really do!

Thank you! How did your transfer go?

Sorry I was away for 3 days and I'll need a day or so to catch up.

AF got me :(

Transfer was a breeze! We transferred two good embryos. I'm so excited and nervous... I was on bed rest the day of transfer and the following two days. That was hard. Lol just sleeping all day!!

Sorry I was away for 3 days and I'll need a day or so to catch up.

AF got me :(

Oh no, myheart broke when I read that. I am so sorry! I wish I could hug you. This will have to do. :hugs:

Transfer was a breeze! We transferred two good embryos. I'm so excited and nervous... I was on bed rest the day of transfer and the following two days. That was hard. Lol just sleeping all day!!

Wonderful! Good luck in your tww. When do you test?

I had an ultrasound early yesterday morning. We have one follicle on the right that just came out of nowhere. It is 19. the three on my left are now 6.8, 9, and 9.2. The 19 is ready to go so I triggered yesterday at 1:30 and IUI is at 2 pm today. I am really dissapointed that we only have one mature follicle. We were going all out and spent all that money this cycle so we could have multiple follicles. I am trying really hard to focus on the one we have, and I am grateful we have it, but if I hear one more person say. "it only takes one" I might just pull all my hair out.

Karen- :hugs: gosh I hope this works for you!!!

June 10 is my beta test!

I had an ultrasound early yesterday morning. We have one follicle on the right that just came out of nowhere. It is 19. the three on my left are now 6.8, 9, and 9.2. The 19 is ready to go so I triggered yesterday at 1:30 and IUI is at 2 pm today. I am really dissapointed that we only have one mature follicle. We were going all out and spent all that money this cycle so we could have multiple follicles. I am trying really hard to focus on the one we have, and I am grateful we have it, but if I hear one more person say. "it only takes one" I might just pull all my hair out.

*laughs* OMG, I know what you mean! Though it's true, you still can't help but be really disappointed that you only got one. If I only end up with one each time, what is the point of using the injections instead of Femara?? I plan to ask that question tomorrow :(

Wishing you the BEST BEST BEST of luck with your eggie!!! Come on, Egg!! BE THE ONE!!!

BMA: Only one more week until your beta! Are you going to test early?

Kat: Please let me know what your DR says. I am really curious.

AFM: My IUI didn't go that great. DH's sperm is usually 50 mill and up after wash. Today 9 mill before wash and 4 after. You could tell by the Dr voice and what not that he doesn't think this will work. I silently cried on the table while waiting my required ten minutes. I just feel as though this cycle has been nothing but one disappointment after another. It is our last one to so I am just devastated. It is in God's hands now. Sorry I have been such a downer this month. Beta is June 17.

Oh Karen...Sweetie...believe me I empathize. That happened with our first IUI and I was devastated as well. You just never know what that sample is going to do and it's out of your control. I'm soooo sorry :hugs: Well, I'm going to keep hoping for you.

I had a good cry today, too. These meds are breaking our bank account and I think this might be our last shot using them. They've upped my dosage from 3 vials/night to 4 vials/night. We start tonight. The doc is hoping to get me two mature follicles instead of one this time. The doc assures me that our chances are up to 5% greater with injectables than without. He also said I should try IVF, but that is definitely out of the budget. Then he recommended acupuncture to increase blood flow to the uterus, but when I called I found out it's not covered by insurance and that's another $88/visit I don't want to spend. Plus they make you go in first for a consult, so I wouldn't start treatment in time for this cycle anyway. I keep telling myself that I did get pregnant my first try with injectables, so I just have to have faith. Can someone loan me some? *sigh*

Oh Karen...Sweetie...believe me I empathize. That happened with our first IUI and I was devastated as well. You just never know what that sample is going to do and it's out of your control. I'm soooo sorry :hugs: Well, I'm going to keep hoping for you.

I had a good cry today, too. These meds are breaking our bank account and I think this might be our last shot using them. They've upped my dosage from 3 vials/night to 4 vials/night. We start tonight. The doc is hoping to get me two mature follicles instead of one this time. The doc assures me that our chances are up to 5% greater with injectables than without. He also said I should try IVF, but that is definitely out of the budget. Then he recommended acupuncture to increase blood flow to the uterus, but when I called I found out it's not covered by insurance and that's another $88/visit I don't want to spend. Plus they make you go in first for a consult, so I wouldn't start treatment in time for this cycle anyway. I keep telling myself that I did get pregnant my first try with injectables, so I just have to have faith. Can someone loan me some? *sigh*
I really hope the upping of the dose gets you multiple follicles and this is it for you. It is so sad that we are in the same boat, and thinking of the cycles we are on don't work that it is time for a break. Luckily for me I do have a little bit of time on our side. I am only 28, so we are hoping to save some money and maybe try IVF when I am 30. I would prefer to just adopt, but right now DH won't even talk about it. We will see what the next two years brings.

Karen- I started testing yesterday. I'm saying they are all negative, because I'm afraid my eyes are decieving me! Isn't adoption way more expensive then ivf?? I saw a report recently that it costs upwards of 30k.

Kat- sending positive vibes your way, and Karen too of course!
As far as acupuncture when I went in for my consult I had a session that day as well. And why don't you ask your dr about taking low dose aspirin. Bauer makes one 81 mg melt. I take that once a day. My dr said I didn't need it but that it wouldn't hurt either way. It helps blood flow to the uterus as well!

Karen- I started testing yesterday. I'm saying they are all negative, because I'm afraid my eyes are decieving me! Isn't adoption way more expensive then ivf?? I saw a report recently that it costs upwards of 30k.

Kat- sending positive vibes your way, and Karen too of course!
As far as acupuncture when I went in for my consult I had a session that day as well. And why don't you ask your dr about taking low dose aspirin. Bauer makes one 81 mg melt. I take that once a day. My dr said I didn't need it but that it wouldn't hurt either way. It helps blood flow to the uterus as well!

IVF for me would be between $15,000 and $20,000. Adoption would depend on what agency we use. It would be between $6000 and $30,000. Yes I know that is a big window. We have a much better chance of getting a little one with adoption. I have gotten three emails this month about babies needing to be adopted. I would take any of them in a heart beat, but we don't currently have an approved updated home study. DH thinks it is too much hassle. Like ttc isn't?!?

BMA, another day down. You are closer to finding out!!! :happydance:

Karen, I'm so glad that time is on your side. That is truly a comfort!

AFM, my doc doubled my nightly dose of injectables, I'm taking baby aspirin and using a heating pad to increase uterine blood flow (and I'm waiting for something called a castor oil pack kit to come in the mail, which is also recommended by acupuncturists to aid in blood flow), and now I've added DHEA to my prenatal vitamin regimin. I'm officially doing all I can do to make more than one mature follicle. GROW!!!!

Hey ladies! I actually got my bfp this morning on a frer. I called my clinic and I go take my beta test Friday! I'm so excited!

Hey ladies! I actually got my bfp this morning on a frer. I called my clinic and I go take my beta test Friday! I'm so excited!

Omg that is the BEST news!!! Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months, my friend!!!:happydance:

Thank you! It's still so early so I'm excited yet very nervous!

Congratulations BMA! That is amazing! Good luck at your Beta tomorrow!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have a nasty cold and it took over. Started the crione today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->