• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI December Buddies

Mine are $80 a day. Plus $100 for the class to learn how to use them, and $420 per monitoring. Today will be my second. So I think we will be at $1180 so far if I did my math right. By the end of the cycle, if it isn't cancelled, we will be probably around $5000 out of pocket. Fun times.

WHOA. My monitoring is covered by insurance, so we just pay our $40 visit co-pay. Oh, I hope they don't cancel!!!!

Yikes, Karen...that is so wrong!! I'm sorry you have to pay out of pocket for all of it.

Thanks! Me too!

My ultrasound was at 1015 this morning. They were running late. I saw the nurse practitioner. She said my lining is 5.7. She measured three times to be sure. She said that was probably ok, but she had to have a doctor review my pictures. She said she would call in a few hours to update me on my meds for tonight. Still waiting to hear back. My guess though is nothing will change. She didn't even check my follicles. I was bumbed about that, but they will be checked Friday anyway.

Thanks! Me too!

My ultrasound was at 1015 this morning. They were running late. I saw the nurse practitioner. She said my lining is 5.7. She measured three times to be sure. She said that was probably ok, but she had to have a doctor review my pictures. She said she would call in a few hours to update me on my meds for tonight. Still waiting to hear back. My guess though is nothing will change. She didn't even check my follicles. I was bumbed about that, but they will be checked Friday anyway.

Glad your lining was ok! Whew! She didn't check your follies? What a jip! Oh well, they just have more time to grow for Friday's scan.

Thanks! Me too!

Glad your lining was ok! Whew! She didn't check your follies? What a jip! Oh well, they just have more time to grow for Friday's scan.

Exactly. How are you holding out in your TWW?

Sadly, I've become the Crazy Symptom Spotter From Hell! I had some mild cramping and breast tenderness yesterday, which is really probably just the last remnants of ovulation sensations, but I admit it got me all excited. I wish I wouldn't do that because if I'm not pregnant, the let down is worse. I've been stalking this TWW symptom site
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

And I see lots of ladies don't notice a thing for the first 8 days at least. I need to stop!!

That is how I drive myself nuts too. I use a different site though. Hang in there, I know it is so hard not to go insane.

My follicle check went well. They are uping my meds though. Stats: lining 6.8 starting to form a tripple lining, 4 follicles on the left 6.6, 7.2, 7.4, 8.3. Once again they couldn't really see the right side. She thinks there may be two on the right but she isn't sure. My estrogen is 42 and lh is 4.7. My next check is friday tuesday.

My follicle check went well. They are uping my meds though. Stats: lining 6.8 starting to form a tripple lining, 4 follicles on the left 6.6, 7.2, 7.4, 8.3. Once again they couldn't really see the right side. She thinks there may be two on the right but she isn't sure. My estrogen is 42 and lh is 4.7. My next check is friday tuesday.

That's a good number of follicles to start out! I don't know much about lining, estrogen or lh (what is lh?) numbers, so I hope those are what they should be!! I know my doc measures those things, but I never pay much attention to those figures. I just listen when he tells me my follicles and their size :haha:

I got a little confused. When is your next check?

How is everyone doing?

I just want y'all to know that I have like 4-5 boxes of bravelle that I really want to go to a good home. I can send it to you via your home or your fertility clinic. I did it for someone else on bnb and she actually asked her nurse if that was okay... And the nurse said yes. Just in case someone can use it!!!

Oh, wow, BMA, that is super nice! If this round doesn't work, you'll be hearing back from me!

7 dpiui. I think maaaaaaybe I have a symptom? I woke up feeling a WEE bit icky, and I began burping...and burped nonstop for a good hour. All I had to eat and drink was what I have every morning since forever...cup of tea and a banana nut breakfast bar. I was burping before I had the breakfast bar, though. I've never experienced that before. I only burb if I drink soda or over indulge in a heavy meal. So of course I still don't know. :shrug: Could be a nutty coincidence like any possible symptom. But it did bring my PMA back, so that's good.

How is everyone doing?

I just want y'all to know that I have like 4-5 boxes of bravelle that I really want to go to a good home. I can send it to you via your home or your fertility clinic. I did it for someone else on bnb and she actually asked her nurse if that was okay... And the nurse said yes. Just in case someone can use it!!!

That is so nice! I am on menopur. Hopeful Kat won't need it, but it will be nice if she does and you can help out.

How is everyone doing today? Karen, I hope you are hanging in there. I hoping as hard as I can for you!!

AFM, 10 dpiui. I had to test out my trigger shot, and I didn't get a "clean" (negative) reading until today, so that means I don't think a test is going to show anything until the weekend. I'm still hopeful! I'm still burping, feel a little icky in the mornings, my boobs are sore, I have creamy cm, and I just have a good feeling. Hopefully those aren't brand new af symptoms here to trick me. STAY AWAY AF!!

How is everyone doing today? Karen, I hope you are hanging in there. I hoping as hard as I can for you!!

AFM, 10 dpiui. I had to test out my trigger shot, and I didn't get a "clean" (negative) reading until today, so that means I don't think a test is going to show anything until the weekend. I'm still hopeful! I'm still burping, feel a little icky in the mornings, my boobs are sore, I have creamy cm, and I just have a good feeling. Hopefully those aren't brand new af symptoms here to trick me. STAY AWAY AF!!

That sounds really promising to me! I hope it isn't side effects of the trigger or af. It is so frustrating how they could be either af or bfp signs. I am doing OK. I am really anxious about my ultrasound in 2 hours. I am really hoping that it will show good things. Thank you for your support!

That sounds really promising to me! I hope it isn't side effects of the trigger or af. It is so frustrating how they could be either af or bfp signs. I am doing OK. I am really anxious about my ultrasound in 2 hours. I am really hoping that it will show good things. Thank you for your support!

I hope so, too. It very well could just be new symptoms because the upped the dosage of my Bravelle. It's reeeeally hard to keep that in mind when I want these "symptoms" to be good news.

2 hours!! OK, PMA!! We're gonna see progress!! :happydance:*waves pom poms at your follicles*:happydance:

Thank you for your cheering. I wish it worked. Numbers looked even worse today. I don't know what to do now. RE said we may have to go up to 6 vials a day. That is $480 a day for meds. Ugh! I am waiting for him to review my blood results to let me know for sure what to do. My next scan is Sunday, but today I have no hope.

Wow, not good news :(. Is is really worth it to spend that much on meds you are not responding to? I would want to seek a second opinion or more info on that. I really wish it had gone differently!!!

Wow, not good news :(. Is is really worth it to spend that much on meds you are not responding to? I would want to seek a second opinion or more info on that. I really wish it had gone differently!!!

That is what I was thinking. We don't really have a choice though. If we stop this cycle now we can't even try whatever a second opinion would recomend. We are out of money. I started a second job yesterday, but it is minimal pay so I don't know how much it will help. I guess we will just finish out this cycle and see what happens. My RE ended up upping me to 5 vials and I have another scan on Sunday. I am really praying that this will be what I needed, I don't have much hope though.

How are you doing? Did you test today?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->