IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

Hi hope, never give up hope! It's really hard to symptom watch. My symptoms vary from month to month so I'm not much help. I felt nauseated, increased appetite and sore BBs last cycle and no dice. Good luck to you and hope you get that BFP soon!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is close to getting a BFP! I have a question: can you continue to check your BBT while taking Progesterone? I have religiously taken my BBT for two years. The first month my FS put me on Progesterone I thought for sure I was preggers. Then I read that the Progesterone can make your BBT go way up and give you all the signs of being preggers. So I haven’t been check my BBT as much. I was wondering if, while on progesterone, would you get a second spike in your BBT after implantation if you conceived? Or is there no way of predicting pregnancy with your BBT if on Progesterone?

Good question lulabell. I have wondered exactly this.
I look forward to hearing people's thoughts.
I have no idea myself.

I don't know about the second spike but progesterone does make your temp higher. Since my doctor is regulating my cycle I have not been temping. Plus my cat knocked my thermometer under the bed!

:rofl:

I am not temping because a couple cycles ago when I had a real ovulation thermometer and not one of these pharmacy brands, I couldn't get my temp to go over 36.9 degrees celcius ever,
and so I put it in my coffee............needless to say it broke immediately :blush:

Got the :witch: about an hour ago and have came down to earth with a bang :hissy:. Even though I was positive I wasn't you obviously hope you are.

My :witch: is two days early and I'm not sure why. Has anyone else had this happen to them.

Not sure if we are gonna have another IUI cycle before Christmas, have been thinking we should have a break and try and enjoy Christmas. We are on waiting list to start IVF in February.

https://tt.lilypie.com/OX6T0/.png

Hi

I am new to this forum lark, I don't normally join in, so please forgive me as I don't understand all the abbrevations and stuff.

A little about me, my husband and I have been ttc for 2 years in Jan, as can guess from me posting on here we haven't had any success. My Dr put me on Clomid which I took for the first time last week. Did anybody find themselves feeling queasy and craving really strange food? I have a scan on Mon 15th Dec, I am not sure why. The reason I don't know is because the last time I went to the Drs I was told that my tests had come back negative and there was no reason why we couldn't conceive. As I had convinced myself there was something wrong me with I forgot to ask questions about what Clomid does and what the scan is for.

Thanks for in advance for all your advice.

LMH - the scan will be to see how the clomid has worked and how large your follicles are and then they will either give you a HCG jab or tell you when you are likely to ovulate. Good luck!

LMH, try taking the Clomid at night so you can sleep through the symptoms. I only have symptoms for the first 5 hours or so after taking it so taking it at night did me wonders!! The Clomid is used to make your follicles grow. So, sounds like they are assuming that you weren't ovulating on your own. (Welcome to the club).

Hoping for the Christmas :bfp:s!!!!

I don't temp either. I find it horribly inconsistent. I also figure it is what it is and watching temps go up and down just makes my emotions do the same. So, I don't temp and I dont POAS. I just wait until the doctor wants me to come in for my blood test.

Vineyard, you have will power sweetie. I am a complete POAS addict. I am only CD23, I know this isn't my month but I have already stocked up on 3 tests and going to try and refrain from using them until next week..........well I will try.

I just don't buy them. If I have them around the house I will use them. Plus, the more I see :bfn:s, the harder it is. So, I would rather just not test.

However, the wait is driving me nuts. The devastation from a :bfn: last month was awful. I keep going over both scenarios (and my reactions) in my head and it's making me crazy. I guess I'm just nervous because if it's negative it's on to IVF for us. Ugh! It's also nerve inducing because I test around the time of my birthday and the holidays are shortly thereafter. We need some happy endings here ladies!

:dust:

I need to vent ladies!...You know what bothers me the most? When people say "Just don't think about it and it will happen". That's BS! How can we not think about it? We are at the FS at least once if not twice a week for either blood work, a scan, and more. I'm so tired of people telling be that! UGH....
OK, I'm better...sorry about that! But seriously I'm 7DPO and going insane. With the elevated FSH this cycle, I just pray this is our month! I'm not ready to jump into IVF yet.

lulabell, I agree with you. I do get sick of hearing that too!

Anyone have any pregnancy symptoms? Not I, I'm 7 DPO and nothing yet. FX!

What does FX mean?
No...no symptoms here, I'm 7 DPO also! It's weird...every month since I've been on the progesterone I have had pregnancy symptoms: bloated, swollen-sore BBs, tired, and very moody. But of coures I get my hopes up just to be let down! This month no symptoms...maybe that means something! Maybe I'm just backwards! Who knows!

lulabell, i'm with ya. Last month I was nauseated and had a headache for days leading up to the test. But, this month...nothing.

FX means fingers crossed.

I had some significant spotting this morning. Implantation bleeding? I hope so!:hissy:

OOO sounds promising. Lots of :dust: for you!

I had major cramps and sharp pains on 7DPO. Dunno what that is all about. My bb stopped from being sore. It's prolly the HCG in my system making me think I'm preggo. I test in couple days. I would already be testing but I think I best wait it out cuz the BFN is so depressing.

Do you girls eat/drink healthier in your 2WW like you are preggo? I try to eat healthier cuz I hope my eggie will stick better. I don't drink alcohol or anything but I had coffee a few times and felt really guilty afterwards.

Oh Akcher, are you going to make us wait!
I am so excited for you girls getting a :bfp:

Don't feel guilty about a few cups of coffee, everything in moderation is fine I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->