IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

I know this must sound stupid, but when you say you were given BCP to shrink the follicle is that the birth control pill??

I have just been put on progresterone from CD10 - CD25, not sure if this is meant to help shrink it or if he is just preparing my lining for next month.

I wish I was having IUI like you girls this month, my poor DH, I am making him baby dance like there is no tomorrow!!!!

Good luck girls, I will live vicariously through your bfps :)

Debshopeful, I am fairly certain that the progesterone you are taking is to shrink the follicle. I don't think it would do any good to prepare the uterine lining for next month as you would just be sluffing the lining anyway when the :witch: comes.

BCP does stand for birth control pill. A lot of birth control pills have progesterone in them so, I'm certain the BCP and Progesterone are doing the same thing.

Just my thoughts though.

:hug:

Good luck Vineyard, I hope you have some nice big follies.
Debs, yes I was taking birth control pills to shrink the follicles. Dunno how it works but it shrink it :)

I just came back from the doctors. I have 4 follies 17, 16, 15, 14 mm. I will be getting my trigger tomorrow and will be doing IUI on the 3rd and 4th woot! This will be my last IUI. Next step for us in IVF.

I spoke to my insurance company. I misread the change of policy and my meds are still covered. Phew so relieved!

Good luck to all you ladies that are approaching IUI. I just finished my first round of shots last night. I go this morning to see how many follicles I have...hoping for at least 3. We are not doing an IUI this month...going all natural. Hoping for a Christmas Miracle!

I had several follicles but only 2 of them were sufficiently large enough which was our goal. Trigger tonight, IUI Thursday morning. Like Akcher, this is our last IUI. Next step for us is also IVF. So, pray big that this IUI works!

Has anyone done accupuncture with their IUI?

Good luck this month everyone!!

:dust:

Good luck girls.

I have had actupuncture when I was 7 weeks pregnant so not sure about it as a fertility remedy but don't think it can hurt, give it a shot.

I know Maz did it before and after her Egg Transfer because it had been recommended so it must be good.

The HCG trigger was bad for me this cycle. Besides a sore bum, I was really crampy and nauseated. Going in for my IUI today!

Good luck girls! I hope we all get our Christmas BFPs. It's long over due!

Good luck Akcher!!! :hugs:

I go in for my IUI tomorrow morning!

Good luck girls, how exciting all these Christmas BFPs.

PS: Not sure about the elevated FSH, sorry.

I think elevated FSH on your day 3 blood test means that your egg supply is low.

Yea, my day three FSH was slightly elevated. I talk with my FS after this cycle, that is if we are not pregnant, to see what our next step is! :cry:

Lulabell, what was the FSH number?

I did my IUI this morning. I also scheduled a consult with my FS after the results are in just in case it's negative. That way we can come up with a plan of action. Praying I have to cancel the appointment!!

Tis the season! We must get some :bfp:s on this forum!

Akcher, how many good follicles did you get?

I had 4 follicles. I'm going to start testing this weekend :p My symptoms are sore BBs and increased appetite.

Oh wow Akcher, it sounds to me like there is another :bfp: in the thread :happydance:

Good luck girls

Hi, i'm new to bab. I currently have a son of 7 and have been ttc with my new partner for 4 hours without success. have had all the test and no reason. Are currently in our second cycle of IUI, are currently in day 11 of tww. Last month, from day 7 of tww, I was convienced it had worked as I had really funny feelings, not my normal feelings!! I haven't had them as bad but have had some today, i.e. metal taste, really heavy breasts. Is it normal to have this abnormal feelings with IUI?

Good luck to all of you ttc, my thoughts are with you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->