IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Some possible good news from me! I am 8dp3dt today and broke down and tested this afternoon. I seriously thought I was seeing things but there are definitely 2 lines! I of course then spent the last 20 minutes on google making sure the trigger would be out of my system by now... I took the trigger shot 13 days ago so from what I've read it should be long gone so I'm hoping this is true even though I just can't believe it!

photo.jpg

Congrats Ashley!! I am so happy for you. I'm glad to see so many IVF success stories on this thread. Let us know how your beta results turn out!

Some possible good news from me! I am 8dp3dt today and broke down and tested this afternoon. I seriously thought I was seeing things but there are definitely 2 lines! I of course then spent the last 20 minutes on google making sure the trigger would be out of my system by now... I took the trigger shot 13 days ago so from what I've read it should be long gone so I'm hoping this is true even though I just can't believe it!

View attachment 307054

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hugs: H&H 9 months.

View attachment 307054

Congratulations! That is awesome and gives me hope!

View attachment 307054

Congrats! Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months! :happydance:

Ive noticed that this thread doesn't seem to be very active anymore. Have folks that were here mostly moved on to another one? Would love to know where folks are so that I can follow everyone. I plan to be trying again very soon and want my support group back! :)

Hi Ladies, I need some advice. I am 16 dpo today. I used a hcg trigger and I had an hcg booster (5000 u I think). My booster was on 7dpo and I am now 16dpo and I couldnt hold out. My doctor said I could test tomorrow, but I just was dying so I gave in and tested tonight. I got a BFP!!! I don't know if i should believe it or not, would it change that much in 12 hours? As soon as I wake up I'll test again and then get my blood drawn (assuming its still a bfp!!)

What do you all think??

Ive noticed that this thread doesn't seem to be very active anymore. Have folks that were here mostly moved on to another one? Would love to know where folks are so that I can follow everyone. I plan to be trying again very soon and want my support group back! :)

oh I am still around....just been very hard to come on....AF showed after IUI # 4...doing fifth and last IUI this month...hoping for the best but preparing for IVF in the winter....signed up for an information session Jan 2...I think my doctor is a quack...she said that IUI is not something the clinic does very well but IVF is something they do well :dohh::dohh::dohh: and it is my choice to continue with IUI or move on to IVF....we are unexplained now as my PCOS is under control and DH has good swimmers....

very sorry for your loss usamom....supporting you all the way when you try again....do you have enough donor sperm to give your child a sibling? :hugs:

View attachment 307054

Congratulations!!! gives me hope for my IVF journey in winter 2012

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, I need some advice. I am 16 dpo today. I used a hcg trigger and I had an hcg booster (5000 u I think). My booster was on 7dpo and I am now 16dpo and I couldnt hold out. My doctor said I could test tomorrow, but I just was dying so I gave in and tested tonight. I got a BFP!!! I don't know if i should believe it or not, would it change that much in 12 hours? As soon as I wake up I'll test again and then get my blood drawn (assuming its still a bfp!!)

What do you all think??

I say Congrats and happy and healthy in 9 months!!:happydance::happydance:

if doctor says you can test tomorrow and you got a BFP then I think its true:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ssehlmey-hun, my trigger was gone by either 5 or 7 dpo, I can't remember now. I tested it out. I've heard of it sometimes being around by 11 or 12 but not 16! I'd say for sure that's a bfp!!!!!!!! Congrats!

AFM-I'm still here-like Kissy, it's hard for me to come on. I feel like I've been ttc longest in the world and the only one nothings working for. I know neither of those things are true-but it's been tough times. Will try and pop in here and there for support.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!! I tested again this am and BFP!! I got stat HCG bloodwork and it came back at 539!! (I think I'm about 17dpo):happydance:
I am so excited, it hasn't fully sunk in yet!!

What do you all think??

I'm optimistic for ya!! My triggers were always out in 6 days. The booster dose sounds about 1/2 the dose of a regular trigger. So it looks good for you! let us know!!:hugs:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!! I tested again this am and BFP!! I got stat HCG bloodwork and it came back at 539!! (I think I'm about 17dpo):happydance:
I am so excited, it hasn't fully sunk in yet!!

Whoops- I just saw this... AWESOME!!!! Many Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

oh I am still around....just been very hard to come on....AF showed after IUI # 4...doing fifth and last IUI this month...hoping for the best but preparing for IVF in the winter....signed up for an information session Jan 2...I think my doctor is a quack...she said that IUI is not something the clinic does very well but IVF is something they do well :dohh::dohh::dohh: and it is my choice to continue with IUI or move on to IVF....we are unexplained now as my PCOS is under control and DH has good swimmers....

very sorry for your loss usamom....supporting you all the way when you try again....do you have enough donor sperm to give your child a sibling? :hugs:

hi kissyfacelala!

Can you look for another clinic? I'd be terrified of someone who wanted to do an IVF for me after telling me they don't do IUI very well.. Yikes... Best of luck to you and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

AFM- I have no donor sperm left. I'm "hoping" that I can get some for a sibling pregnancy. Right now I'm too scared to even call the cryobank to ask. We are in the middle of a major move and I have to switch REs. So once I get that worked out- then I'll deal with finding the donor sperm. Worst case scenario- I have to switch donors. Let's hope this is not the case.

I did really well the past few weeks with the D&C and all that. Now- suddenly- I find myself really struggling with it. Yesterday I just broke down in tears at work because I realized that there is a very real possibility that I won't be pregnant again for many months (and that's an "if").. Just trying to stay calm and go at this one step at a time..

I need to start a TTC journal instead of trying to post everything here..:blush:

Best wishes to all of you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->