IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20

Please post your testing date and I will add you to the list!!!! :thumbup:

I'm going to be the really odd-ball here and admit that I don't test.
My lp is never 14 days, so I never make it to the date that the clinic wants me to come in.
And I don't do hpts either. Too many bfns.
I watch my temp and wait for AF.

I had my CD8 u/s today. I have six follicles. Four on the right and two on the left. The largest being 11mm.

This will be my first IUI. And my first cycle with injectables. I'm clueless. I forgot to ask if six follicles is a good result. Is it?

Harvest, how was the D&C? Everything ok?

readyformore, what kind of progesterone do you use?

bloated ladies, I hope you feel better!

Thanks Janet.
I'm starting Crinone, vag suppository. I have used some type in the past, but I can't recall if it's the same one or not.

6 follicles sounds great for injectables. When is your next ultrasound?

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20

My lp is never 14 days, so I never make it to the date that the clinic wants me to come in.

We can just put down your expected BFP date .... it's just basically to keep track of where everyone is on the cycle. :winkwink:

I like crinone. Well, I don't like using it, but I love that it has good study results behind it.

You're so brave and strong not to POAS. I'm very very weak. I'm constantly peeing on things.

Sunday's the next ultrasound. I'm so excited/terrified!

PCOS ~ I'm testing on 9/14

Readyformore ~ I didn't have to take progestorone. I believe my results of last cycles were fine, and my uterus lining was 'great' according to the FS on my cycle day 12 ultrasound.

Readyformore ~ sorry I didn't finish my answer :blush: but, anyway, the months I did progesterone I took them once ovulation was detected so usually around 3dpo

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20

We can just put down your expected BFP date .... it's just basically to keep track of where everyone is on the cycle. :winkwink:

I'll be 9/21 :)

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
JanetPlanet - 9/30

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
JanetPlanet - 9/30

How exciting!

eep, I don't like being so high on the list...:shock: makes me consider testing! lol. FAR to early for that. :dohh:

I just hope it doesn't end up like last time. The first week I was a rockstar at not worrying about it. Then I suddenly hit a wall right around 10DPIUI and went crazy. Probably because I "could" start testing.

Hey girls, quick question...

My breast have doubled in size over the last two days. o_O But its not even that, so have my nipples?!?!? They are much larger :blush:

I was wondering if this has every happened to any of you during your 2ww... I'm 9dpo :shrug:

My breast have doubled in size over the last two days. o_O But its not even that, so have my nipples?!?!? They are much larger :blush:

I was wondering if this has every happened to any of you during your 2ww... I'm 9dpo :shrug:

YES!!!! I even have the blue roadmaps on them, very dark veins. They are full and for some reason sore sometimes on and off. Strange and uncomfortable.

Ladies, I'm 14 dpo and no signs of AF.
I still have NOT done a HPT. I want to but I don't want to be dissapointed. Arghhhhh!!!

Pray for me, this could be it.

:dust::dust::dust:

YES!!!! I even have the blue roadmaps on them, very dark veins. They are full and for some reason sore sometimes on and off. Strange and uncomfortable.

Ladies, I'm 14 dpo and no signs of AF.
I still have NOT done a HPT. I want to but I don't want to be dissapointed. Arghhhhh!!!

Pray for me, this could be it.

:dust::dust::dust:

The ONLY symptom my sister ever had to know she was pregnant was blue roadmaps on her chest :) I'm thinking this is a good sign!!!! When are you going to test????

I had my CD8 u/s today. I have six follicles. Four on the right and two on the left. The largest being 11mm.

This will be my first IUI. And my first cycle with injectables. I'm clueless. I forgot to ask if six follicles is a good result. Is it?

Harvest, how was the D&C? Everything ok?

readyformore, what kind of progesterone do you use?

bloated ladies, I hope you feel better!

Sounding good adroplet! Test already the suspence is killing me! GL!
Springy sorry you are feeling so bloated,I was pretty bloated on the injectibles too, hang in there!
Thanks for checking in Janet, the D&C went really well today, I wasn't even nervous! I went in and they gave me some good drugs, Tylenol, gravel and adavan. So after sitting in a small room for 1 hr with DH they took me into the procedure room, hooked up my iv to some more even better drugs! Then I dosed off and had a dream about sandwiches! I continued to tell them alll about this dream, pretty embarrassing but could have been worse I guess. The procedure only took 10 minuntes, I went back across the hall, rested for a bit and then went home and crashed on the couch. Now I am feeling ok, pretty sore down there though.
When I left I got my protocol, starting stimms on the 19th! YAY! ER is tentatively on the 30th :happydance: babies here we come ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->