IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Adroplet. . .. .I'm so excited for you, but I understand why you're not testing!
My breast/nipples usually get really uncomfortable during my 2ww, but then they return to normal about 2 days prior to AF.

Good luck!

Harvest, so glad to hear that the procedure went well.

I loved your conversation about sandwiches.
I once had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst, and while drugged up and on the operating room table, I actually told the entire surgical team that I couldn't watch breast surgeries on tv because it gave me the chills to see them cut around the nipples.

I was terribly embarrassed about that when I remembered it the next day, lol.

Oh, the things drugs do to us.

I had my CD8 u/s today. I have six follicles. Four on the right and two on the left. The largest being 11mm.

This will be my first IUI. And my first cycle with injectables. I'm clueless. I forgot to ask if six follicles is a good result. Is it?

Harvest, how was the D&C? Everything ok?

readyformore, what kind of progesterone do you use?

bloated ladies, I hope you feel better!

Sounding good adroplet! Test already the suspence is killing me! GL!
Springy sorry you are feeling so bloated,I was pretty bloated on the injectibles too, hang in there!
Thanks for checking in Janet, the D&C went really well today, I wasn't even nervous! I went in and they gave me some good drugs, Tylenol, gravel and adavan. So after sitting in a small room for 1 hr with DH they took me into the procedure room, hooked up my iv to some more even better drugs! Then I dosed off and had a dream about sandwiches! I continued to tell them alll about this dream, pretty embarrassing but could have been worse I guess. The procedure only took 10 minuntes, I went back across the hall, rested for a bit and then went home and crashed on the couch. Now I am feeling ok, pretty sore down there though.
When I left I got my protocol, starting stimms on the 19th! YAY! ER is tentatively on the 30th :happydance: babies here we come ladies!!!

YAY! can't wait for you to start! :happydance: glad it went well today :)

I had my CD8 u/s today. I have six follicles. Four on the right and two on the left. The largest being 11mm.

This will be my first IUI. And my first cycle with injectables. I'm clueless. I forgot to ask if six follicles is a good result. Is it?

Harvest, how was the D&C? Everything ok?

readyformore, what kind of progesterone do you use?

bloated ladies, I hope you feel better!

Sounding good adroplet! Test already the suspence is killing me! GL!
Springy sorry you are feeling so bloated,I was pretty bloated on the injectibles too, hang in there!
Thanks for checking in Janet, the D&C went really well today, I wasn't even nervous! I went in and they gave me some good drugs, Tylenol, gravel and adavan. So after sitting in a small room for 1 hr with DH they took me into the procedure room, hooked up my iv to some more even better drugs! Then I dosed off and had a dream about sandwiches! I continued to tell them alll about this dream, pretty embarrassing but could have been worse I guess. The procedure only took 10 minuntes, I went back across the hall, rested for a bit and then went home and crashed on the couch. Now I am feeling ok, pretty sore down there though.
When I left I got my protocol, starting stimms on the 19th! YAY! ER is tentatively on the 30th :happydance: babies here we come ladies!!!

Sounds like everything went really well and can't wait for the stimming and your ER - only a few weeks away!!!!! :hugs:

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
usamom - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Hope I didn't miss anyone :flower:

Touch, such an awesome fert report!!! I'm so excited for you!!

August, I know exactly where you're coming from sweetie! It's so much harder to think positive about it than the people around us! But I'll add my two cents and say I think you've got a great chance :winkwink:

Harvest, I'm sure you're relieved that the procedure went well and yay for starting stims soon!! :yipee:

Adroplet :dust: everything sounds fantastic for you!!

Pcos, my estimated testing date (beta) may be sept 29, but of course depends on the datewe actualy do retrieval. :)

Wannabeprego, there is usually a cutoff when you're dealing with low count as to when a doc won't do iui. But I'm pretty sure the cutoff varies from doc to doc. :shrug: plus, your dh defo needs a repeat (or 2) SA to confirm the diagnosis. We are dealing with very low count...we were never even eligible for iui b/c of that. Our RE said it would be unethical for him to put us through iui with numbers as low as we had. I've heard of some docs trying with numbers as low as ours but our doc won't b/c your chances of success are so low. I'm sorry I know this isn't very encouraging info, but personally I'd rather be prepared and have an idea of what to expect. :hugs: really, I would suggest getting another SA first at least b/c you may find that your dh's #s are great for iui and your doc of course is the best to explain it all. :flower: oh and your doc may suggest bloodwork for your dh to try to determine the cause for low count and if meds can address it. Whatever he says tho, do not let your dh take testosterone in any form while you're ttc. It will cause his numbers to totally tank. I've talked to so many women who this happened to and my RE confirmed that as true. :hugs:

Afm, back to the RE tomorrow morning and I'm hoping we'll get a better idea of when trigger will be! I'm actually excited for this appt! Yay!

Adroplet~ Test! Test! Test! Sounds sooo promising :hugs:

springy ~ thank you :hugs: how are you making out? How are you feeling?

Adroplet~ Test! Test! Test! Sounds sooo promising :hugs:

springy ~ thank you :hugs: how are you making out? How are you feeling?

Feeling better today than yesterday, although I still feel bloated but that could also be due to all the junk food I ate this week! Figured I was feeling fat and gross might as well eat comfort food!!

The only thing still bothering me is that my nipples are SO tender and almost engorged which I have never had from the trigger shot before. I know at only 4 dp iui it would be way to soon for any symptoms so I'm blaming the drug cocktail I took this month!!

Looking forward to the weekend which will be super busy and help me pass the time. Then I'm down to only 10 days till testing!!!

Springy ~ I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. I too am bloated from all the junk I've eaten :haha: And of course the meds this month, lol. So I completely get how you're feeling. I hope your weekend flies by sweetie :hugs:

As for me ~ my internet cheapies was stark white yesterday (Negative)So I guess the HCG trigger shot is out of my system, but last night I felt so sick to my stomach :shrug: It was like nausea, and I never get like that :shrug: And my breast and nipples are still enlarged this morning with a great amount of tenderness. :shrug:

I feel horrible girls, so nauseous and nothing is taking it away. :shrug:

I tried sliced peaches (somthing sweet)
I tried gold fish (something salty)

And nothing... I've been like this since yesterday afternoon.

Anyone else feeling like this? Surely this can't be the trigger shot as I have tested it out of my system already.

sorry you feel so crappy august :hugs: have you tried ginger ale? That always helps me when my tummy is upset. Feel better :)

I feel horrible girls, so nauseous and nothing is taking it away. :shrug:

I tried sliced peaches (somthing sweet)
I tried gold fish (something salty)

And nothing... I've been like this since yesterday afternoon.

Anyone else feeling like this? Surely this can't be the trigger shot as I have tested it out of my system already.

Have you tried just plain saltine crackers? I agree with Harvest gingerale always helps me!

My coworkers swear by Mint Tea or Ginger Tea to help with nausea.

I wouldn't think it was the trigger. I'll cross all my fingers and toes that this is the start of "morning" sickness from your own hCG levels from being preggers!!!!!

When I was prego, my nausea symptoms ALWAYS hit at 9DPIUI!!!

I bet you will see a BFP tomorrow night or 12DPIUI!

Thank you girlies... I did get a bottle of ginger ale at lunch and some crackers because this is down right crazy! :haha: :wacko: I even bought lunch from my favorite Amish Market but couldn't eat it because it tasted.. weird?!?! :wacko:

I tested yesterday after lunch and it was negative, but I tested just 15 mintues ago and theres an ever so faint line there. I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up yet, but with these symptoms and all, I just can't wait for Monday to test with a real test... lol

Thank you girlies... I did get a bottle of ginger ale at lunch and some crackers because this is down right crazy! :haha: :wacko: I even bought lunch from my favorite Amish Market but couldn't eat it because it tasted.. weird?!?! :wacko:

I tested yesterday after lunch and it was negative, but I tested just 15 mintues ago and theres an ever so faint line there. I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up yet, but with these symptoms and all, I just can't wait for Monday to test with a real test... lol

Hang in there! We will all pray for you and we will all cross everything that this is your BFP!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance: It's on like donkey kong yo! :happydance::happydance:

PCOS ~ I was drinking from my water bottle while I read your response and needless to say the water was sprayed all over my comupter! :haha: :haha:

You made me laugh so hard... thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->