IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I am BEYOND bloated and uncomfortable!! The bloating and cramping the past two days was more down near my ovaries but the bloating has now moved up and feels like it is right under my diaphragm .... anyone else had this from injectables??? I actually look 5 months pregnant! I looked in the mirror yesterday and turned to my hubby and was like "I'm going to be cute pregnant!" but somehow when I know its bloat its NOT cute!!!!!!!!!!

Are you having any issues with OHSS??

nope. just a little sore and bloated. not sure why i wore fitted jeans today, i have to sit here with them unbottoned! wish i could go home and change into pjs :)

I guess I know why some people will do IVF more than once then :winkwink:

My OHSS was so severe that this will be my ONE and ONLY attempt at IVF.

The RE said 95% of people get some form of OHSS with IVF but normally very mild. Grrr .... I wanted mild.

SO HAPPY you are feeling ok.

nope. just a little sore and bloated. not sure why i wore fitted jeans today, i have to sit here with them unbottoned! wish i could go home and change into pjs :)

The RE said 95% of people get some form of OHSS with IVF but normally very mild. Grrr .... I wanted mild.

After reading the symptoms last night online "Dr. Google" informed me that I did have a mild case of OHSS!!!

I don't know how I would make it through IVF if it could be worse than this!!!!!!

After reading the symptoms last night online "Dr. Google" informed me that I did have a mild case of OHSS!!!

I don't know how I would make it through IVF if it could be worse than this!!!!!!

OHSS will really kick in 1-2 days after the trigger shot. I had mild bloating prior to retrieval and then just blew up afterwards.

Truly was not prepared for it. I tried drinking so much gatorade, I am now sick of it.

OHSS will really kick in 1-2 days after the trigger shot. I had mild bloating prior to retrieval and then just blew up afterwards.

Truly was not prepared for it. I tried drinking so much gatorade, I am now sick of it.

Ya that was about right ... trigger was at 8am Monday morning and by Wednesday I was in SO much discomfort and SO bloated. Today is slightly better than yesterday but I am trying to guzzle as much water as possible to flush my system out.

Hi ladies,

I just had a few questions for ladies that have done IUI. I have an initial consultation on the 14th of this month because my husband has a low :spermy: count as a result of his vasectomy reversal, and we havent had any luck with TTC the old fashioned way, so I figured this would be the next best option. I tried 2 cycles with clomid 50 mg (listed in my ticker) and it is coming up on 2 years this October since he had his reversal as well, and still no luck with getting pregnant!!!

So my questions are what kind of testing if any did you ladies have to have before they allowed you to do IUI?

Does anyone know what the minimum :spermy: count is to be eligible to do IUI? My DH had an SA done over 6 months ago and he had a count of 5 million with 36% motility, so I was worried that his count might be to low for IUI and that when I meet with the DR she might tell us it is to low?? He needs to have another SA done because his numbers may have improved since our first one, so we might get better results with our next one hopefully!!!

Thank you in advance for any advice or info that you ladies can give me!!! :flower:

Hi ladies,

I just had a few questions for ladies that have done IUI. I have an initial consultation on the 14th of this month because my husband has a low :spermy: count as a result of his vasectomy reversal, and we havent had any luck with TTC the old fashioned way, so I figured this would be the next best option. I tried 2 cycles with clomid 50 mg (listed in my ticker) and it is coming up on 2 years this October since he had his reversal as well, and still no luck with getting pregnant!!!

So my questions are what kind of testing if any did you ladies have to have before they allowed you to do IUI?

Does anyone know what the minimum :spermy: count is to be eligible to do IUI? My DH had an SA done over 6 months ago and he had a count of 5 million with 36% motility, so I was worried that his count might be to low for IUI and that when I meet with the DR she might tell us it is to low?? He needs to have another SA done because his numbers may have improved since our first one, so we might get better results with our next one hopefully!!!

Thank you in advance for any advice or info that you ladies can give me!!! :flower:

I dont know the answer to your question im afraid but i have my initial consultation the day after you! :) so we will be about the same stage of our journey wont we

Hi ladies,

I dont know the answer to your question im afraid but i have my initial consultation the day after you! :) so we will be about the same stage of our journey wont we

Thanks hun...:flower: Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust: I hope that everything goes good with your consultation and that we will both be on our journey to IUI soon and end up successful with our IUI!!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone i am so scared and nerves about monday too see if the clomid worked i have a feeling they are gonna say it didnt wrk

Hi ladies,

Thanks hun...:flower: Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust: I hope that everything goes good with your consultation and that we will both be on our journey to IUI soon and end up successful with our IUI!!! :thumbup:

Thank you! I take it this is your first try at IUI?

Just got back from my IUI.

I am tremendously relieved. The sperm is inside the uterus, woohoo! lol

Count was 33 million pre-wash and 32 million post wash with 93% motility. The nurse that did the IUI was SUPER excited about his SA, 'gold medal swimmers' she kept saying. I know it was a good sa, but not in the 100s. She must have seen a lot of bad ones lately I guess.

So happy to be done with it this month.

I'm starting progesterone tomorrow.

When do you guys start progesterone? Do you go from days post trigger, or post IUI?

Hi ladies,

Thank you! I take it this is your first try at IUI?

Yeah, this willl be my first time with IUI. How about you, is it your first time?

Hi everyone i am so scared and nerves about monday too see if the clomid worked i have a feeling they are gonna say it didnt wrk

Good luck, I hope you get good news and that you did OV!!!:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Smiley-00521.gif

I had my CD8 u/s today. I have six follicles. Four on the right and two on the left. The largest being 11mm.

This will be my first IUI. And my first cycle with injectables. I'm clueless. I forgot to ask if six follicles is a good result. Is it?

Harvest, how was the D&C? Everything ok?

readyformore, what kind of progesterone do you use?

bloated ladies, I hope you feel better!

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
JanetPlanet 9/30

Please post your testing date and I will add you to the list!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics