• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Doc wants me to come in Feb. 2nd. AF is due Feb. 2nd too. Thanks. Baby Dust to you too! (Hey, how do you add those fairy icons?) I hope we can all be finished with this roller coaster ride soon!!! I am ready for a different one, called "Parenthood"! :)
If you click on the more button(in the smiles box on the right) it wil open a page of them, click on the one you want and it will go into your message. I love them :happydance: lol!
LOL, yes the parenthood roll coaster would be nice :baby:

Can't wait to hear from you ladies.

My lap was done today. All is good! Go back in two weeks to talk about IUI

Nice...no issues like endo? So gearing up for IUI. It's a great way to try if you just need a little help. So I am 11dpo today, I caved in and tested.
It's a very faint positive but it's there!

Hopeful42nd - Nice...no issues like endo? So gearing up for IUI. It's a great way to try if you just need a little help. So I am 11dpo today, I caved in and tested.

:dust::baby: GOOD LUCK!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Nice...no issues like endo? So gearing up for IUI. It's a great way to try if you just need a little help. So I am 11dpo today, I caved in and tested.

:wohoo: So happy for your Hopeful! Great news!

YAY Hopeful!!!! So excited for you!

Nope no endo. I even agreed to participate in another doctors study about endo if I had it but I was clear. My RE is nasty and I very much dislike him. I hated the thought he was operating on me but I like the other two doctors that were also there. I'm so happy to prove him wrong about my tubes. Ihope that huge ego of his got knocked down a couple notches!

I've just had my first IUI today, so thought I would join you all.

I have some CM issues, however apart from that hubby and I check out fine.

I took clomid 25mg day 5-9, HCG trigger 36 hours before transfer and 2 pregnyl injections 4 and 7 days post iui. My clinic didn't really give me any numbers but said I had 1 nice big follicle (we are cautious about twins so this is good for us), good sperm count and motity.

Testing on 13/2 so the wait is going to be torture!

Best of luck to everyone else that is currently in the TWW.

TTB- welcome and congrats on your IUI. Luck and :dust:

Tested again today, as AF was due and missing :) yet again another faint positive, darker than the past two days!!! Woo hoo

Hopeful for you TTB!

BABY DUST TO THE REST OF YOU ALL!!

AFM - I am feeling doubtful. I felt so hopeful on Friday which was 9 dpo (was feeling very tired..got a small cold...sore boobs, gassy..and now I feel normal and am pretty sure AF is around the corner..). I think progesterone can give you this feeling of being pregnant. Trickster little medication. I poas this morning and got a BFN.

Sorry Equal. Your cycle is coming! :hugs:

2nd IUI cycle has been lucky for me twice, maybe it'll be for you too!!! Luck :dust:

I hope so too drsquid!

Blood work came back. Beta is 159 at 15dpo, I go Wednesday for another :happydance:

I'm spreading my lucky dust to you ladies :dust:

:happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:
Congrats Hopeful!!!! H&H 9 Months for you and bean!!!
:happydance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Sorry Equal. Next one is all yours sweetie

Yay hopeful ... Spread it out!

AFM still no call from the doctor. I called and left a message. To those who've had a lap, how long did you spot and did you wait 2 weeks to have sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->