• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

I am TTC. LMP 02/12/2011
IUI on 23/12/2011 Friday
i was due to meet my dr on Jan 12, 2012
and i began bleeding yesterday morning. No clots, but only liquid flow.
This morning i see increased, w/ a few clots. no many though. :cry: I was headbang on this one being positive. i am also on Duphaston. My last dose tonight....
then how did i bleed ?:cry:
please tell me. Does this mean, a failed IUI ?:dohh:

Thanx

Hey Thanx to all Lovely Ladies who have contributed their experiences. This educates me...

I am TTC. LMP 02/12/2011
IUI on 23/12/2011 Friday
i was due to meet my dr on Jan 12, 2012
and i began bleeding yesterday morning. No clots, but only liquid flow.
This morning i see increased, w/ a few clots. no many though. :cry: I was headbang on this one being positive. i am also on Duphaston. My last dose tonight....
then how did i bleed ?:cry:
please tell me. Does this mean, a failed IUI ?:dohh:

Thanx

So sorry to hear. Is this when AF is expected, or is this at a weird time for you?
Red blood flow is never a good sign, 25 days seems like a short cycle. I would call to let your doc know if it's out of the ordinary for you.

IUI #1 = Day 3 - 12; 75ui Menupur injected daily, Day 12 - 250 mcg Ovidrel injection, 1 follicle mature, Day 14 inseminated with 10 million sperm - BFP (but did not progress; ie. chemical pregnancy realized in 6th week)

IUI #2 = Day 3 - 12; 75ui Menupur injected daily, Day 12 - 250 mcg Ovidrel injection, 1 follicle mature, Day 14 inseminated with 27 million sperm count - BFP Followed up with 100mg of Endometrin Suppositories inserted twice daily until 10 weeks pregnant.

Currently 15 wks pregnant.

Hi ladies, not sure if this is still active but thought I'd try.
I had two IZuI's on clomid for my first pregnancy. Now we are going for number 2 and it's already been one failed IUI on clomid. I had two follies one huge, over 30mm, DH's sample 47 mil post wash. Don't recall the rest.
I'm on cycle day 3 now and just took my first clomid pill. Here we go again, another emotional roller coaster. :sad2:
I'm worried cause if this IUI doesn't take then since there may be a polyp, doc wants to do hysteroscopy. I'm so hoping this works out, another surgery means down time, but maybe it'll help! Any thoughts, anyone have this?
Good luck do you all!

Ive had that surgery as well as a lap, HSG, dye test etc..

Youll just need to take the day of the surgery off...i was at work the next day..sore....but manageable...the scary part is waiting for it....good luck though! i hope that you dont need to go through it

Thanks Equal
I am really hoping this cycle works and I don't have to as well, but if it makes the path clear to conceive then I'll fo anything!
Today was last pill of clomid (CD7) and I go in this Thursday to start my monitoring. I am excited, but also know its hard work packing up and bringing my son to bloodwork and ultrasounds....and even IUI, it's tricky. At least they love babies there!
Good luck to all of you in your cycles, lets go :bfp: 's :dust:

Hi Ladies

Went for my CD10 check up today and apparently my body responded very well to the clomid! I have tons of follies but my biggest were 2.3, 1.8, 1.7 and 1.5.

She liked my eggs so much that I actually got my trigger shot today and will be going for my first iui tomorrow and friday morning! eep!! I also found out that the clinic will do a pregnancy test 18 DPIUI......so its not even a tww for me its like 1.5 years! but lets be honest, im going to be an POA starting 10dpiui!

Wishing you all luck in your cycles! any other updates???

Hope things went well again today Equal!
I find out this aft if I trigger and IUI most likely is sunday!
We'll be two week waiting it out together :) I can go in for a test when I miss AF though, so diff from your clinic. Also, the timing of your IUIs is what 12 and 36 post trigger?

Wish me luck :dust:
And GL to everyone else :)

Hope things went well again today Equal!
I find out this aft if I trigger and IUI most likely is sunday!
We'll be two week waiting it out together :) I can go in for a test when I miss AF though, so diff from your clinic. Also, the timing of your IUIs is what 12 and 36 post trigger?

Wish me luck :dust:
And GL to everyone else :)

I'm probably going to get IUI this weekend too :happydance:! How many and what size follies do you have? Did you find out about when you trigger? I will be injecting at least until Thurs when I go in for my ultrasound and bw.

I had a 23mm, 24mm, 16mm and 15mm, they let them grow another day and they asked me to trigger that night, so I could have ended up with 3 or 4 over 18mm....or just the two, either way I'm happy :)
They will make their recommendations of when they think is the best time to trigger. Remember it takes usually 30-40 hrs after trigger to Ovulate (unless you are already beginning to surge), so those follies will grow during that time.
Any other questions feel free to ask :)
Good luck and :dust:

I had a 23mm, 24mm, 16mm and 15mm, they let them grow another day and they asked me to trigger that night, so I could have ended up with 3 or 4 over 18mm....or just the two, either way I'm happy :)
They will make their recommendations of when they think is the best time to trigger. Remember it takes usually 30-40 hrs after trigger to Ovulate (unless you are already beginning to surge), so those follies will grow during that time.
Any other questions feel free to ask :)
Good luck and :dust:
Those #'s sound great!!! :happydance: I have 2 that are decent size today CD6. My RE said they will have me trigger then come in the next 2 days for IUI. I tend to o day 9-13, I hope I don't miss it Thursday will be day 9 (I go back on Thursday for an ultrasound and bw). :wacko:

I'm 7 dpo today. Feeling a bit of lower back pain. Was emotional and grumpy yesterday. Nothing out of the ordinary from any other cycle.
I'll keep you all posted :) trying to stay strong here but it's not easy.

Today was my 2nd day of IUI. My doctor likes to wait until 18 days after the trigger injection to test. So I test on February 6th. Anyone else recently have an IUI? Good luck everyone!!!
:dust:

My doctor is a OBGYN so we don't get the sperm #s etc. However, I can give a visual opinion based on the microscope view.

IUI #1 Nov. 2011 - 1 Follicle, 20mm approx., natural LH surge. IUI day of surge (eggs still there that evening) and 2nd IUI 36 hours later (eggs had ovulated). Sperm looked a little sleepy compared to next view. However, donor's counts are normal. - BFN

IUI #2 Jan. 2012 - 2 mature follicles, 20 mm approx. each, natural LH surge. One IUI day after LH surge. After IUI, did sonogram and eggs had ovulated. On 8% progesterone starting day 2 after O. Starting drinking lots of grapefruit juice. No alcohol and limited to no caffeine intake. Sperm count was much better and sperm were much more active. - in TWW.

My doctor is a OBGYN so we don't get the sperm #s etc. However, I can give a visual opinion based on the microscope view.

IUI #1 Nov. 2011 - 1 Follicle, 20mm approx., natural LH surge. IUI day of surge (eggs still there that evening) and 2nd IUI 36 hours later (eggs had ovulated). Sperm looked a little sleepy compared to next view. However, donor's counts are normal. - BFN

IUI #2 Jan. 2012 - 2 mature follicles, 20 mm approx. each, natural LH surge. One IUI day after LH surge. After IUI, did sonogram and eggs had ovulated. On 8% progesterone starting day 2 after O. Starting drinking lots of grapefruit juice. No alcohol and limited to no caffeine intake. Sperm count was much better and sperm were much more active. - in TWW.
When do you test froliky? Fxd for BFP!
:dust::dust::dust:

Doc wants me to come in Feb. 2nd. AF is due Feb. 2nd too. Thanks. Baby Dust to you too! (Hey, how do you add those fairy icons?) I hope we can all be finished with this roller coaster ride soon!!! I am ready for a different one, called "Parenthood"! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->