IUI Scheduled for January 7, 2o13! Come oooon big follicles!!!

I'm so sorry hun :( I don't think anyone here holds your attitude against you, you've been through a lot and you are more than welcome to vent/cry/scream, whatever you need to do, we are here with open ears.

I hope your appointment gives you some answers, you are such a strong woman. Even though its tough, keep your head up and I know that eventually you will have a happy healthy baby!

First of all I would like to say I'm sorry for you losses. I'm sure that is a very difficult thing for you and I can't even begin to understand. :hugs: I truly hope you get your bfp and it is a sticky one no matter how you get it.

I've just read through pretty much the whole thread and the last few pages is what pushed me to reply. Bettybee I know you are just trying to help and have her see things from a different point of view. With that said, she has said that she already feels beat up over the decision she is looking at. It is her choice and if she would rather move on to a donor that is her decision. It's not an easy choice to use a donor. Trust me I know. We had to use a donor because my hubby doesn't have any sperm coming out. We didn't want to take a loan to take a chance at having a child. In our mind we would rather support a child than take that chance so we went the donor route. Yes it isn't IVF but it is still the donor fact. The plus side to Stucks situation is that she will know the donor and everything that is medically involved. Bettybee your story about your aunt really doesn't offer much help. It most likely scares people more than anything. Again I know you were just trying to help but I'm just trying to let you know how it comes off from another point of view.

Stuck if you have done all the testing and your dr thinks that donor eggs is the next best thing for you then please trust them. If you feel like maybe a second opinion is a good idea then you could do that to and not feel obligated to do anything. You have to do what is best for you. You want a family and sometimes we make a family in ways that aren't the same as others. As long as you and your husband are happy that is all that matters. You have an amazing sister who is offering to help which is a great gift. :hugs: Sorry for butting in on your thread but I just wanted to throw all that out there.

Exactly who are you too tell me what Too write Iam offering a 1st hand opinion

And about the 'loan' situation if you want a baby Soo bad then you would do anything like taking A loan if you can do that !! If not fair enough

It's not like a loan ' finance' or saving up is a big desk if you want a baby that bad .....

But reality is many people that use there own family members or close friends as donors am can have some big issues that arise just making her aware which she probley is and of that scared her then she shoulda be taking such a drastic step

Wow! Honestly I wasn't rude to you nor did I say anything bad to you. I also didn't tell you what you can and cannot write. I'm not getting this thread locked so I will be the bigger person here and not say anything rude back to you. Have a good day! :)

Stuck I hope that my post has made this a little more positive for you. I know you are going through a tough time.

Well you was being rude in saying it . There several different opinions in a situation so why didn't you say your situation and leave my 'name ' out off it thanks .

betty: im sorry but your reply to MrsC was rude and uncalled for :( Sorry stucki that you had to read that.

I value MrsC opinion very much. If you feel the donor eggs are the best route and so does your dr then go for it. I just would hate you to not use your own if there wasnt a problem with them. Im sure you have considered all possibilities/outcomes are you have made the best decision on your situation. But, I understand your personal situation and everyone has their own views on things and we will all support you no matter what :) I think its great that your sister will donate her eggs. I've considered asking my twin sister to be my surrogate because I have frozen babies left and she is pg now with her second so obviously something is working in there thats not on me... I think the situation would be easier with a sister as sisters are so close :) GL girly. I really really hope the IUI works. We are all routing for you!! <3!!

Well people will live and learn. Eh ! This fourm is built from opinions of different support so not being funny but personally it's rude too say what's she did end off really

The IVF is still a ways off...we're talking about another 6 months to a year [at least!]

I've still got a lot that I need to consider, and some more tests that I want the RE to run. I trust my doctor that he'll help me make the right decisions, he's been in practice for over 25 years and is the best in the state...he's also the first doctor that I've honestly trusted [most of the Navy docs knew less about fertility medicine than I did]

I would like to see if I can have my eggs tested to make sure they're good, I definitely don't want to use my sisters eggs if mine are good...but if it comes down to they can't test my eggs without paying for the IVF, then we'll be using hers.

I can see it from everyone's side, honestly. I do worry that if we use my sisters eggs, that family gatherings would be awkward... but if it came down to it, I would rather use my sisters eggs [that share some of my genetics] than a strangers, that we know nothing about. The sister donor egg is kind of a double edged sword or sorts..

But either way, we have IUI scheduled for January 7, 2o13....so I'm going to focus all of my energy into the cycle and worry about the rest of it when it's upon us...we've still got a LONG time before we have to make any decisions about IVF and whose eggs we're using.

How does your husband feel about using your sisters eggs? Ultimately you guys will make the right choice for your family, and thats all that matters. I know this is stressful for you but I have faith that this IUI cycle will be your rainbow baby. God knows you deserve it. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and crossing fingers and toes!

Good luck girl I hope that your doctor will test your eggs without doing the ivf so that it can help you and your husband decide if [\b] you even need it!

Have you done iui with steroids? Another question I'm not sure what exactly crystal has its MTHF or something like that where she had several losses and now she gets a shot every so often and now is like 9 weeks going strong.. Have you been tested for that cause if I'm not mistaken her doctor didn't tell her she had to ask him! I need to do some research real quick so I can explain myself better

https://miscarriage.about.com/od/thrombophiliadisorders/i/mthfr.htm

Here is one site I found about it.. Again have no idea if you've already done this or not

I don't have MTHF of Factor 5 or any of those, I've already been tested for all of the common and uncommon bleeding and clotting disorders.

Will this be a natural iui cycle if your doing so soon Hun , are you Gunna give the steriodd another shot ??

Am
Not saying this cause I don't really have. A clue noone does unless we get betas but maybe last month you had bad frers because they were positive then neg then back positive and you said you ic's weren't great just shadowy or maybe your frers just picked up your natural hcg as ther super sensitive its just a thought as this month I've had 2 boxes of frers all faint pink lines on and am not pregnant if This was the case then you will still have a good shot with the steriods ?xxx

Stucki... My consultant recommends taking the steroids from ovulation, might be worth giving that a go this time?

This pregnancy was my first cycle on the steroids.... I truly believe I wouldn't be where I am without them!

Wishing you all the luck in the world and chucking over a tonne of dust :dust: xxx

I love you Stuck!!! I'm always here for you hun. I'll have absolutely everything crossed for you for your IUI!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->