Ive Started Xmas Shopping Already (17w & 3d till xmas)

Me and Chris agreed the other week that we are going to start all of ours. I cant see me wanting to be trundelling around shops in December... either waiting for her to arrive... or with the baby as im due the 7th. I just culdnt be bothered, I hate shopping now its an effort as it is. plus money will be tight at the back end of the year :(

4 more pay days - doesn't seem long really!

Shit wobbs when you put it like that..............

:happydance: I love xmas i really do, i cant wait to get my tree up yay!!! I want a new one this year but i think ill have to wait seems Marks face was a picture when i showed him how much prams are these days lol!

I never shop till last min cos i cant no matter how hard i try keep secrets and i give people theres early or tell them what ive got them :rofl: Im so naughty!
xx

oh WOW.. i havent even started planning for NEXT WEEK! much less CHRISTMAS! i need THAT kind of motivation!

Yep, I started in July and I have finished. I put EVERYTHING on layby and have paid it nearly all off, just left enough owing so they will hold the layby till closer to Christmas. I don't have the room to hide things and my children are 10 1/2yrs, 9yrs and 7yrs.
I know what it is like to be disorganized and pregnant. I had my first son on the 18th December and hadn't done ANY christmas shopping for family. So my girlfriend took me out 2days before Christmas and I couldn't be bothered I just bought anything.
Our Christmas toy sales here start in July, so I am usually pretty sorted not long after.

well i have just bought my first lot from Book people for Emily, they will either be birthday or Xmas can't decide yet LOL

sophie im liek u lol! even if darren doesnt want to know what hes got... tough!!!! i cant help but tell him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->