Ive Started Xmas Shopping Already (17w & 3d till xmas)

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Ive started xmas shopping already for the kids ive bought Morgan a build and go thomas and angharad a fisher price vibrating singing pig thing cant remember what its called now lol plus im off to argos later to get the v-tech triple pack (it has a phone nursery rhyme book and a activity ball thing) £19.99 for angharad and my first leap pad and book for morgan leap pad is £24.79 which is down to £19.79 and get one of the books to go with it for half price anyone else started yet ??

bet you all think im mad but it be here before we know it

spunky xx

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala - xmas ?? WTF is summer??

xxx

I have done all mine too, they are all wrapped, we are taking mine and jase's familys to them this weekend, the kids pressies are in the loft hiden out of the way.

Couldnt find any xmas wrapping paper or tags so i had to order some from ebay lol

x

lol i know its summer but never too early to start at least when xmas does come i wont have to worry about money and the mad rush i know im a mad tho :rofl:

I have done all mine too, they are all wrapped, we are taking mine and jase's familys to them this weekend, the kids pressies are in the loft hiden out of the way.

Couldnt find any xmas wrapping paper or tags so i had to order some from ebay lol

x

OMG! How organised?!!! Well done Layla - that's just amazing!

the only reason why ive done it all this year is coz of the baby, im due on the 18th and have been a week early with all 3 of my kids, i also know that i wont feel like looking about in shops etc at 9 months pregnant lol

Normaly i wait untill Dec and do it all then in a mad rush, this year i can relax and forget about it

x

I understand why Layla is done so this doesnt apply to you hun.....:hugs:

:hissy:No Christmas Talk Yet:hissy:

:rofl::rofl:

Me too Layla, all the kids in the family have been bought for and all the adults are getting a photo of the sprog.

x
WRAPPED?!?! what the hell:wacko: can you come and help me please.

We are just beginning to save for xmas, and Bethanie's 1st birthday is about a week before too so ah!!

Well done!

My mum has got Rebecca's in already-a toy dyson, disney princess keyboard, an ironing board and iron etc.

Ive picked a few cheap things up, but Im buying her clothes as I feel she has and will get enough toys.:wacko:

i know im mad suz lol if im out and see something i buy it and put it away plus with us having the plans to go ahead for our extension ive told dp to keep his money and just carrying on saving for it and told him not too go mad on me this year angharad will be too small to understand whats going on and morgan isnt having much this year either but i thought if i start now then i wont have to worry about money i know sounds stupid but that me lol

all I have bought is a Bratz perfume knocked down to a fiver in the Boots reduced bit lol thats for chloe
bex

Got maddie a Disney princess Doll set from the states :)

Chuffed!

xxx

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala - xmas ?? WTF is summer??

xxx

so you have bought something then :rofl:

i cant wait to buy girly stuff like that but that will more next year

i got two bits so far, payday next week so will keep an eye out for stuff.

gonna start next week i think, and have kids birthdays to contend with!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh help anyone wanna do it for me??

God I've got loads of stuff, Alex is sorted already! He's got a few different fisher price toys and some books and puzzles. For Ella I've got books, dvds, a hover, some sticklebricks, a Disney Princess scooter, some little happy land people, my little pony and bits and bobs. It is her birthday on Boxing Day though. I've also got toiletries, chocolates and knickers from La Senza to go in gift baskets for the ladies.

I lurve Xmas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->