IVF 2019 chatter

I'm still following thought I'm out for a while. Broke my leg and will be recovering for a while. No bfp insight which is good I guess since I have to have surgery and all. Nothing exciting. Was walking down stairs normally and fell...just fell...lol. Its all good though. I'll heal up in no time.

Meanwhile , praying to see some more babies get made in here. HUGS
Oh no! I'm so sorry about your leg. And I admire your positivity, seriously <3

Sorry to hear about your leg @FTale ! :(

AF arrived for me today so I’ve been able to book in with the clinic for my day 21 down reg injection. Feels so real now!

I'm still following thought I'm out for a while. Broke my leg and will be recovering for a while. No bfp insight which is good I guess since I have to have surgery and all. Nothing exciting. Was walking down stairs normally and fell...just fell...lol. Its all good though. I'll heal up in no time.

Meanwhile , praying to see some more babies get made in here. HUGS

Omg I wish you a good surgery and speedy recovery!

I was just coming in to update on my HSG - it was very uncomfortable, but quick, thankfully! And the RE that did it said that everything looks great, so I'm glad that's out of the way. Now I'm back to waiting. Hubby's surgery and biopsy are a month away. Maybe by then I will know about the job.

FTale oh my goodness. I really hope the surgery goes well and that you make a speedy recovery !

Lady so pleased to hear all went well with your HSG. I hope that within the month you are back with more positive news regarding your work.

Kittiecat great that you can see the start date! The meds will soon be arriving.

My period has finally gone. I have a telephone review on Monday to discuss our failed FET cycle and to plan the next. Depending on my cycle length I should be due my next cycle around the 21st April and I expect we will start another natural cycle then with the transfer likely around the 10th of May kinda time.

Hope anyone else I've forgotten is okay x

FTale oh my goodness. I really hope the surgery goes well and that you make a speedy recovery !

Lady so pleased to hear all went well with your HSG. I hope that within the month you are back with more positive news regarding your work.

Kittiecat great that you can see the start date! The meds will soon be arriving.

My period has finally gone. I have a telephone review on Monday to discuss our failed FET cycle and to plan the next. Depending on my cycle length I should be due my next cycle around the 21st April and I expect we will start another natural cycle then with the transfer likely around the 10th of May kinda time.

Hope anyone else I've forgotten is okay x

Thank you so much! I hope so too :)

I wish you the best with your next cycle! I can't wait to just know whether or not we'll even have a chance to get started with IVF... I feel like my life is on pause with all of this waiting. I know I shouldn't think that way, and I should be enjoying each day to the fullest, but I can't help it.

Thank you so much! I hope so too :)

I wish you the best with your next cycle! I can't wait to just know whether or not we'll even have a chance to get started with IVF... I feel like my life is on pause with all of this waiting. I know I shouldn't think that way, and I should be enjoying each day to the fullest, but I can't help it.

Thank you

It think the way you are feeling is totally understandable. Unfortunately time seems to pass slowly when we are waiting for things. Do you know how soon you'll know the outcome after the surgery and biopsy?

Thank you

It think the way you are feeling is totally understandable. Unfortunately time seems to pass slowly when we are waiting for things. Do you know how soon you'll know the outcome after the surgery and biopsy?

Time really does move more slowly when you want something badly. It's funny because the hiring process is notoriously slow in my field, but things for the job that I'm currently interviewing for are moving surprisingly quickly! Much faster than getting in and out of the doctor's appointments.

We should know the outcomes the same day. The urologist will be able to tell us how the varicocelectomy went once surgery's over and I will drive the biopsy to the IVF center, who will later call us to let us know what they've found.

So here is the my up date from my Journal;
So yesterday we met the doctor and he was very nice... spoke us through everything and is positive that we should achieve our goal of having a baby because I’ve have successful pregnancies and our story isn’t too problematic.
He was very happy with my guys sperm (the frozen stuff) and gave me a check up, my ovaries although not like a 32 year old and looking good for my age... although he did ask us to start supplements (DHEA and resveratrol) and injections ( zarzio) every four days till we start the IVF Protocol . And the first injection I had yesterday.... so we are all set to start our first cycle of IVF in 2 months... June then freeze our eggs while we have we have genetic testing and our transfer will be in July.
It was so much to take in and the amount of drugs I took home with me was massive, as I’ll start my injections on my own for the first 6 days then fly over for monitoring and then egg retrieval.

How do I feel? Happy but worried that the doctor is more optimistic than me!!!
Him? Well he is happy and a little shell shocked about everything

The only thing we are having a slight discussion is he would like to place 2 embryos back.... I would like one. But that’s something we may not even have the change to do depending on how many we have to “play” with so we have time to discuss that.

Any advice on the supplements or the injection zarzio... drop me message or about the whole two embryos transfer, I’m all ears!!

Ftale that is such great news! So pleased he is positive about it all...try to remember he is the expert with this so he has seen many cases! Got everything crossed for you. I'm afraid I'm not much help with supplements. We had the 1 or 2 debate this time too...I wanted 2 but hubby 2. We went with 1.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry I haven't been here for ages...life has been busy to say the least.

I'm just nearing the end of my next natural FET. Official OTD is 21st but I did test early! x

@goingforit good luck! Fx for you!

I am joining you guys again after I sadly miscarried when I was 9 weeks pregnant. I am waiting for my period to come so that we can start IVF. Hopefully it'll come in 3 weeks or so, I am not quite ready for this journey yet...

Hi sweet ladies!!!

@Nima: My heart aches for your loss. I don't know if I will do IVF but please keep us posted here so I know how you are doing sweetheart. HUGS

@going: OMG...is that a BFP I see!! YAY!!! I am so happy for you. I pray as I'm sure we all are that you get a take home baby. Got everything crossed for you. HUGS

@LaDY: Where are you at in your ttc journey. I honestly only look at this thread anymore so if you post some where else I haven't read. I'm so hopeful for you. HUGS

I am in my cycle before I am suppose to meet with IVF doctor with weight loss to start IVF but I really don't want to because we really can't afford it. So going all out this cycle and praying for a miracle that we can get a natural pregnancy with the aid of clomid after 3 years. Plus I still have 20 more pounds to drop by the 19th of June....LOL...being in a wheelchair and on crutches helped me drop first 10 but now its going to be on as I learn to walk again and not over eat. Eating has been hard anyway though. I think I herniated my stomach....girls..I'm so clumsy. BUT...we are still trying to get my eggo preggo. Nothing is stopping us this year.

I hope to hear back from everyone on how you are doing. HUGS

Thank you ladies, it is sad but frankly now I just want it to be over. I have a D&C on Monday because even after 3 times Cytotec, there is still some pregnancy material in my uterus. My fingers are crossed that my cycle gets right back on track after that so that we can start IVF in July, otherwise I have no idea when we'll have time to try again.

@FTale thank you! And this sounds like such a tough time for you with having to learn ho to walk again (!) it's amazing you managed to get closer to your goal and staying so positive, really, respect!

@goingforit omg is that a bfp in your signature?!?!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of you all often and wish you so much luck and health. Hugs!

Thank you ladies! I had my bfp confirmed by the clinic on Tuesday and have my early scan on 13th June. It's weird as I already feel pregnant. Mainly bloated with really sore boobs. I shall keep you updated.

FTale I wish you all the best this month. You are such a warrior...you have had so many stumbling blocks yet you've tackled each one with positivity.

Nima I can totally understand you just wanting to move forward now. I hope the D & C goes well tomorrow and that your body responds as it should so you can get back on track for July.

How is everyone else? Xx

Nima: I have been there and recall just wanting it to be over too. Hugs and prayers for a successful ivf when its time.

Going: Praying for a perfect first scan. Good to have you feeling all preggy too. Very reassuring.

Thank you both for your support. Means tons to hear some cheering on..lol

We have some clomid left so did that and now bd time starts in a day. Will keep at it until two days after my ovaries do their normal pain thing. Hard as I dont have much of a libido given the circumstances but duty calls.

Ok, better get some rest.

Not really posted much on here but I need to vent and not just on my Journal ..........So some bad news today, my partners sperm is stored at a hospital and when the Bulgarian hospital asked for all the certificates they don’t have them because it’s not an IVF clinic!!! I’m utterly shocked that this big hospital in Italy doesn’t have all the correct documents to let sperm be transferred.

It looks like,( and I hope to god)that an Italian clinic will take the sperm and then we can transfer from them, I’ll know more tomorrow but it looks like June IVF is out, and I’m hoping that this doesn’t end up being the end.

Why the hell they told him to store his sperm there and know that it won’t have the correct documents for transfer I don’t know Hoping it’s a mistake ....... I’m hoping that it’s just a small problem and the hospital here has a quick solution and we look back on today as a bad day not the start of a nightmare.

FTale- It's hard to keep up, I understand! At this point:
  • I'm starting a new job on Monday. Same great insurance with infertility coverage and no delay because I'm moving from one state employer to another.
  • Hubby's varicocele repair surgery and biopsy are scheduled for mid-June. We should know the same day whether or not they find any sperm in the biopsy that can be used for ICSI/IVF.
  • If they do find sperm, then we can decide when to move forward with my IVF cycle and the egg retrieval process.
  • If they don't find sperm then we have to figure out our next steps...

Going- Congratulations :) I yearn to know that feeling... hopefully someday.

Mum- That is so crazy! I hope that they get everything worked out for you right away.

FTale- It's hard to keep up, I understand! At this point:
  • I'm starting a new job on Monday. Same great insurance with infertility coverage and no delay because I'm moving from one state employer to another.
  • Hubby's varicocele repair surgery and biopsy are scheduled for mid-June. We should know the same day whether or not they find any sperm in the biopsy that can be used for ICSI/IVF.
  • If they do find sperm, then we can decide when to move forward with my IVF cycle and the egg retrieval process.
  • If they don't find sperm then we have to figure out our next steps...

Going- Congratulations :) I yearn to know that feeling... hopefully someday.

Mum- That is so crazy! I hope that they get everything worked out for you right away.

Congratulations on your new job Lady! Sounds great to get all benefits still.

All the best for your husbands operation...not much longer to wait for it now. It's good that you will know straight away. I really hope it is a success for you.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"