IVF 2019 chatter

@FTale this sounds like one serious ovulation. Hope the rest of the wait goes faster for you and fx it was an early symptom.

Afm I'm at the end of my patience this cycle. Testing on Monday and almost glad I have a weekend shift so I can stay busy with work and not just wait. I'm glad clarity is just around the corner.

Nima: I am all for clarity. I hope work proves to keep your mind off of testing too. It can be so consuming. I am considering taking a second job for a short term so work weekends might be in my future. Anything to help with bills and get me moving more.

My ovulation was pretty painless. It was barely compared to my normal ovulation if it happens on my right side. I'm wondering if doing my squat challenge is the cause. Maybe I developed a cyst on the left ovary that I was squashing...lol...

7dpo this morning. Where are you in your cycle?

Morning ladies!

Ftale...ohhh got all crossed for you!

I'm slowly losing the will to live This 2ww is torture. Symptoms...well who knows. I've been waking at 3am most nights tossing and turning and generally feeling rather restless. I have had twinges and been extra thirsty but is it all just coincidences?! I've been here before!! The mind plays havoc on you.

I have been testing out my hcg booster. I'm on day 6 and the lines are much lighter but it seems it's still in my system (two lines on test). I didn't have a booster with my previous FET and knew by now I was pregnant. I think I'm out as the lines have gotten lighter from yesterday and I thought they would be darker today 6dp5dt if it was good news :-(

Nima...yes clarity is good. I was saying to my husband this morning that if these lines were just faint and we hadn't had that booster we would be overjoyed at them!! Great news about working. I think work would help to keep my mind occupied during this time but I am currently a stay at home mummy.

Baby dust to all xx

Morning ladies!

Ftale...ohhh got all crossed for you!

I'm slowly losing the will to live This 2ww is torture. Symptoms...well who knows. I've been waking at 3am most nights tossing and turning and generally feeling rather restless. I have had twinges and been extra thirsty but is it all just coincidences?! I've been here before!! The mind plays havoc on you.

I have been testing out my hcg booster. I'm on day 6 and the lines are much lighter but it seems it's still in my system (two lines on test). I didn't have a booster with my previous FET and knew by now I was pregnant. I think I'm out as the lines have gotten lighter from yesterday and I thought they would be darker today 6dp5dt if it was good news :-(

Nima...yes clarity is good. I was saying to my husband this morning that if these lines were just faint and we hadn't had that booster we would be overjoyed at them!! Great news about working. I think work would help to keep my mind occupied during this time but I am currently a stay at home mummy.

Baby dust to all xx
FX the lines get darker and the booster is out your system, FX for the lines you want!!!

FX the lines get darker and the booster is out your system, FX for the lines you want!!!

Thank you! I suppose it could be but there is no way of knowing at this stage and the line is v faint today. I know it would be faint as we are only 6dp5dt so it's still very early days.

How are you?

Lady Victoria, I really hope your husband can go in and get more progress with his presence. Unfortunately it can often feel that we are the only ones who seem to care to progress our journeys sometimes. Good luck x

Last edited:
@FTale oh sorry I thought the pain was in o time, but it was actually around a possible implantation, right? I really pray and hope for you.
I'm 11 dpo today.

@goingforit it's still really early! Don't lose hope. Those lines may get lighter and then darker in the next 5 days or so. Fx for you.

@Mum42crazy how are you? When do you start IVF?

@LadyVictoria did it work out with the urologist?

Hi all, so my appointment has booked for the 6 of April fingers crossed everything is ok.
Had my first tang of jealousy, I hate to admit it but my partners brother well his girlfriend is pregnant we were told yesterday..... I’ve never felt like this, I had my other children without problem (lucky enough) but I thought because I had I would not feel like this it wouldn’t really bother me, I’m not even sure if it’s for me but more for my partner...... I’m scared it wouldn’t happen, my eggs to old, miscarry, or no eggs but more importantly I’m scared i disappointment him. ( sorry for the rant)

FX to everyone!!!

Hi all, so my appointment has booked for the 6 of April fingers crossed everything is ok.
Had my first tang of jealousy, I hate to admit it but my partners brother well his girlfriend is pregnant we were told yesterday..... I’ve never felt like this, I had my other children without problem (lucky enough) but I thought because I had I would not feel like this it wouldn’t really bother me, I’m not even sure if it’s for me but more for my partner...... I’m scared it wouldn’t happen, my eggs to old, miscarry, or no eggs but more importantly I’m scared i disappointment him. ( sorry for the rant)

FX to everyone!!!

Awww..sending hugs. It's so hard to hear when someone close gets blessed with something you really want.

Unfortunately IVF is full of uncertainty but I do think it's hope that got me through it all. You may face obstacles along the way but I'm sure you will find your pathway! Try to take one step at a time.

Please don't ever apologise for having a rant. This is exactly what the group is here for. We will support you along the journey xx

Thanks, ladies! He decided to take care of some other business yesterday afternoon (although he did take me on a nice lunch date) so he is going to the urologist today. I really hope that we can get this scheduled. I feel like we're wasting precious time...

I had my blood work and baseline ultrasound today. I hate having my blood drawn (can't look at my arm while they're doing it) and they took quite a few vials. The ultrasound was interesting because the tech thoroughly explained what they were looking for and what the heck I was looking at! So now I know what my current lining, uterus and ovaries look like lol Everything looked great, which is a relief! I asked her about the HSG and she said that it should only be mildly uncomfortable. So I'm feeling better about it.

Thanks, ladies! He decided to take care of some other business yesterday afternoon (although he did take me on a nice lunch date) so he is going to the urologist today. I really hope that we can get this scheduled. I feel like we're wasting precious time...

I had my blood work and baseline ultrasound today. I hate having my blood drawn (can't look at my arm while they're doing it) and they took quite a few vials. The ultrasound was interesting because the tech thoroughly explained what they were looking for and what the heck I was looking at! So now I know what my current lining, uterus and ovaries look like lol Everything looked great, which is a relief! I asked her about the HSG and she said that it should only be mildly uncomfortable. So I'm feeling better about it.

Big hug!!! And hope you get scheduled ASAP!!

Awww..sending hugs. It's so hard to hear when someone close gets blessed with something you really want.

Unfortunately IVF is full of uncertainty but I do think it's hope that got me through it all. You may face obstacles along the way but I'm sure you will find your pathway! Try to take one step at a time.

Please don't ever apologise for having a rant. This is exactly what the group is here for. We will support you along the journey xx
Thank you

Hi all, bit late to joining this thread. About to start my frozen embryo transfer cycle with a view to transferring in May. Best of luck to everyone <3

Going: You are still very early. I'm praying those faint tests get darker by he minute.I know when I had my trigger it stayed in my system till 10dpo and came and went depending on which test I used. Drove me mad. Please hang in there though. Baby is counting on all your cheers! Hope baby can hear me over here 'Grow Baby Grow, Grow baby Grow'!! HUGS

Lady: Sweet man you have. Mine works too far aways to take me out to lunch. And if he did, I'd probably just want to take a nap instead. \\:D/ ...that's all I want to do. HSG will be uncomfortable once the dye is pushed through your tubes only if there is trouble with getting it through. It doesn't take long to take pics and get an understanding of your uterus/tubes. It is not so pleasant to not have stirrups. Be prepared for this. I was so foucussed/pissed about no stirrups I think that's why it went so fast for me. The nurse and doctor were so sweet and new their junk well. Watch the video as it happens. It is so cool.

MUM: Oh boy, been there. Its apart of life that we can't escape. And if we were perfect we'd be Mary Poppins at every announce of bfp or seeing some one else's bump. I melt on the inside too. Its a pain that no one wants to live with so please get it out whatever is ailing you. We totally understand. I recall one weekend its like everyone who was pregnant decided to go the same store at once. It was a mind field of bellies. I couldn't escape..so I sped up my shopping and left. Praying you are the one I'm running from or belly bumping soon. HUGS

NIMA:11dpo Oh, the tester in me wishes I was there but the sane person who has seen too many bfns is happy to be only 7dpo. I get some sensitive tests in the mail tomorrow night. No ideal if I'll crack them open. Would love to wait to the end of the month and see if AF shows. Then there would be no doubt. This isn't a month my AF shifts so being even 3 days late would be good.

Today is pretty much of the same for me. Tired, 'gas pain', very emotional. Cat keeps peeing on everything because he's angry we got a lil dog. So had to move the couch to the back of the house where he can't reach it. Luckily he was fixed from an early age so his pee doesn't smell. BUT I am so done with him right now. He is such a fantastic little cat otherwise. Really....he is perfect. Ok, better find my pants....lol..have to go out in public soon.

Have an amazing weekend all, will be back posting as I can.

7sp5dt and I think I'm out

Last cycle I had awesome lines by now so I need to be realistic.

It's an almost invisible line now so means the booster must almost be out. I do feel gutted that it hasn't worked but I know we are still lucky to have our daughter and 4 more frosties. We've decided that if none of these work then a second child is just not supposed to be for us. We know we were so lucky with number 1

Hopefully on Tuesday we can plan a next step with the clinic.

Welcome Kittiecat and good luck with your cycle. Are you doing a medicated cycle?

FTale the cat sounds testing!!! 7

7sp5dt and I think I'm out

Last cycle I had awesome lines by now so I need to be realistic.

It's an almost invisible line now so means the booster must almost be out. I do feel gutted that it hasn't worked but I know we are still lucky to have our daughter and 4 more frosties. We've decided that if none of these work then a second child is just not supposed to be for us. We know we were so lucky with number 1

Hopefully on Tuesday we can plan a next step with the clinic.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->