IVF 2019 chatter

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine what you're going through. Big big hugs

Lady so sorry to hear this. Sending you massive hugs and the strength to continue tour journey in whatever way you decide when the time feels right.

Nima sorry to hear that things are still unresolved. I hope that your body has done what it needs to by the next scan. Xxx

Hello can I join?

Waiting for cycle to start so can start fet
Have a daughters and son from previous fets
Ivf cycle was in 2014 where we froze 8 embryos and started fets a few months later due to ohss
Cycle Should be starting in the next few days (unless I’ve gone back to being irregular like I used to be!)

Lady, I’m sorry you didn’t have better news, I hope you can come to a decision on what to do when you are ready or your doctor can have a treatment plan for you

Goingforit congratulations on your little one, I’m pretty sure we’ve been on the same threads before

Nina, I am sorry for your loss, I had one at 8 weeks with my second fet, heartbreaking,
I Hope you have success when you’re ready to start a new cycle

Mum, I hope you have smoothly resolved the issue with the sperm, added stress is definitely what you don’t need at this time, hoping the best for you

Hello can I join?

Waiting for cycle to start so can start fet
Have a daughters and son from previous fets
Ivf cycle was in 2014 where we froze 8 embryos and started fets a few months later due to ohss
Cycle Should be starting in the next few days (unless I’ve gone back to being irregular like I used to be!)

Lady, I’m sorry you didn’t have better news, I hope you can come to a decision on what to do when you are ready or your doctor can have a treatment plan for you

Goingforit congratulations on your little one, I’m pretty sure we’ve been on the same threads before

Hello Star25, we certainly have been on a thread together before some time ago! Now my brians will wrack

Welcome and good luck with your upcoming FET. How many embryos have you got in the freezer? Xx

Hey goingforit haha thought we had, been here a long time! We’ve got 4 in the freezer 1st fet was my daughter and my son was the 4th
How are you feeling? So pleased to see you have bfp!

I researched...it was the Far off...thread you started on 28th Feb 2016! MaraJade has been around lately too as she's been commenting on my journal. Small world.

Congratulations on your two children

Oh wow that's amazing that they are all from the one cycle. You had freeze all due to ohss like me didn't you? We only had the one egg back then which is my DD but has egg collection in January and managed to get 5 in the freezer (freeze all again). Failed cycle in March and now pregnant with no.2. I've got my 12 week scan on 15th July.

I thought I saw marajades name too! I’m going to have to have a look back too lol

Yeah Mine were a freeze all too, congratulations on your daughter and bump! I think we would like one more, not sure what I would do with any embryos left if we hadn’t any, i only feel like I could use them and can’t bear the thought of anything else!

Nima: I am so sorry you are retaining still. I have been there and no how it can make you scream. I am praying you can start a new soon. HUGS.

Lady: .... :( I am floored with you. All my heart and prayers that this is not the end but a beginning to making a way for you two to conceive your child together. We know all it takes is one and blessing the doctors to help your hubby make as many as possible. Amen

Star: Welcome and tons of babydust your way. FX post as much as you want. I imagine it is an anxious time.

AFM: Star you were right, I got a late bfp but it showed with AF. My mouth is still open. 3 long years I waited for 2 lines. And stupid AF stole it away. The only thing that has me slightly skeptical is that I took an Osom and I can't see a second line but 3 different cheapies gave me a line back to back. I feel horrible thinking they are a bad batch. I couldn't not pull a line on them all cycle till today. Either way, I have prayed about it and will be happy with whatever God's will is for us. Thank you all for listening to my rant...:hug:

@FTale thank you lovely and oh no, I am so so so hoping that it is just a light bleed and you do get a bfp soon, this is so confusing and I wish you could just celebrate those 2 lines without wondering if it's true or not. I am praying with you. And please rant as much as you need, we are here for you and this is really difficult!

@star25 welcome and lots of good luck!!

@goingforit the 15th of July is just around the corner and you will already be in your 2nd trimester, so happy for you!

I got into planning a very nice and festive July for me and my partner before I start working again and feel like I waisted it all on crying and feeling sorry for myself. I just have to accept that it can't happen in the coming months. It sounds kind of harsh when I write it like that but it actually makes me feel better to have some certainty, even if it's not what I wished for.

Nima: It hurts so bad to see you post that but I totally understand. Never easy to accept but it is a step we all have to take when we suffer a loss. Do whatever you need to make it each day and I pray your steps get lighter and easier to bare until you are finally physically and mentally ready to try again. HUGS

Oh my goodness what a journey for all!!!! FTale I hope it turns to a BFP

Goingforit wow doing great

My update no sperm in Bulgaria yet!!! But it’s being transferred to clinic with all the paperwork so we are on for an August collection because July they are on holiday, I can’t believe I’m have to wait but in the words of my partner, good things come to those who wait!!!! Lol.

Right I tired of waiting but I can’t do anything about it!!!

Big hugs to all!!

FT I’m hoping for the best for you, nothing is easy or simple about this process, have you got any appointments booked?

Nima, I always found keeping busy helped with the waiting involved with everything, especially when you’re doing something for yourselves

Mum, ahh horn une goes quickly for you too! Enjoy the break and some new ice weather, excited for you to start in Aug!

Still no sign of af for me, typical doesn’t appear when you want it to!

Star:typical indeed. We are on a 6 to 7 month waiting list for a cheaper ivf route but so is half of America it seems.
We are just taking our vitamins and pressing on with life. Ttcing with half a heart but some beats none.

Hope af cooperates soon.

Mum: July cant move fast enough(yes. I am done with June lol) Praying August comes with anymore hold ups.

Hope you all have a peaceful weekend

So I don’t know who is reading this thread but my update is that finally we are transferring sperm this week or next and my first IVF will start at the beginning of August with FET transfer in September

Awwww wishing you all the best Mum! Bet that must feel like such a relief and finally you can focus on the journey ahead.

Good news mum, August and sept is going to be busy! Wishing you the best

Atm, af finally arrived cd50, currently on day 10 of estrogen, lining check on Tuesday just gone was 8.1
Transfer next Thursday!

Wow that was a long wait star! Eek...that's fantastic news...I have all crossed for you. Be sure to let us know how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->