IVF 2019 chatter

Arianne I don't think they would freeze it for you if they didn't think it would survive. Fx for you! How are the wedding plans coming along?!

Arianne: I'm sorry I couldn' t be much help not having gone through it but goingforit seems to have the scoop on it. HUGS..I hope your lil bubs make it. Really made me think about frozen or fresh for myself later on. Hadn't put much thought into it.

Goingforit: Poo....hate when af is all yuck. I always have to plan vacations around it if I can. I hope you are doing ok and it goes away to nothing by the time thursday is here. I myself am planning on a visit from her at any hour. I'm all stocked up and ready this time.
Been a crazy work morning that I'm calling a day to. I'm feeling too crudy to care.

For now cuddled up with my lil one waiting for my hubby to get home. HUGS

Hi Ladies,

Hope it's ok to join.

Little about myself.

30 this week! Partner is 37
I have pcos and endo, we did ivf in August 2015
3 x frosties

1 x transferred and I had a chemical
Then in January 2016 we did a transfer with my last 2 embies 1 took and I have a 2yr old now.

Fast forward to now
September 2018 - 41 frozen embryos due to pcos and over stimulating. But no OHSS due to the trigger I had. Was just very very sore the next couple days.

1 x transferred in October and sadly miscarried at almost 8 weeks.

And finally yesterday 31st Jan we transferred 2 x 5 day blasts. In the TWW hoping it goes quickly.

Good luck and baby dust to all xx

Arianne how did your embroys do?? I hope they froze 3! My dr said if by day 2 mine arent doing that well, we will do a fresh day 3 transfer bc the best environment is my uterus!

Congrats MissCassie on being PUPO!!

Ftale and goingforit sorry about AF!

Im 8 dpo on my last cycle before IVF. Going to take a hpt in the morning. If its negative i will order all the meds! Stimmimg starts on the 16th.

Hey girls!!
Thanks for asking @dogmommy!
They froze 2 at day 5. But said their quality was not that good :( I am not sure what that really means, as if it is not, then why freeze something like that. But ill have an appt with the doctor next week to ask about it.

How did your hpt go?

Good luck to everyone!!

MissCassie....hello and welcome!

Congratulations on your 2 year old. 41 embryos is an amazing number. Did they freeze them on day 1 or is that the number that made it to day 5? Amazing!

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I can't even begin to comprehend just how challenging that must be.

Congratulations on being PUPO...how are you feeling? Wishing you all the best!

DogMummy did you test?! Don't keep us in suspense.

Arianne that is great they froze 2. Honestly I've read a lot about varying qualities being a success so try to stay positive...we have everything crossed for you! Now you must be so close to your weddding day...can't wait to hear all about it!

FTale...how is your new regime going?

I am at the last full day of my holiday in Lanzarote...fully intend to enjoy the sunshine today. My husband and I have had lots of sex...I've never fallen naturally but practise makes perfect and all that jazz. After our IVF meds last month you just never know. My appointment with the clinic is Friday at 930am where we will discuss our FET. I'll probably be rather tired as we don't land until 935pm on Thursday and my daughter tends not to fall asleep on me so it will be a long flight!

Wishing everyone all the best!

MissCassie....hello and welcome!

Congratulations on your 2 year old. 41 embryos is an amazing number. Did they freeze them on day 1 or is that the number that made it to day 5? Amazing!

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I can't even begin to comprehend just how challenging that must be.

Congratulations on being PUPO...how are you feeling? Wishing you all the best!

Thank you for the welcome :)

We have 38 x 5 day blasts

I am still shocked with how many we have it really is just a crazy amount and I wasn't expecting so many.

Once we are done and completed our family we are looking into Embryo Donation and donating to families who can't have children of their own.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday and it's exciting to be booking in a FET. Hopefully you get your BFP real soon

Misscassie: That is an amazing number. Not sure how I missed it but I haven't been on the boards as much lately. FX that all goes well with the lil ones....wow.. Hugs

Arianne: I don't know why I thought you were doing a fresh transfer. Some eggs do not look good but that doesn't mean they won't make it. Will be praying for them though. Don't lose hope

Goingforit: Hey, yeah, nope. My condition has made me stop everything except eating right. I won't know until 2 more weeks what is wrong. I will let you know once I do but it has to do with my immune system. Have a super safe flight back from holiday land..lol lucky duck.

Dogmommy: Any news? HUGS

Hi everyone. Popping over here! I'm 2 weeks out from an FET with an embryo we created 5 years ago, crazy! I'm so excited and can't wait! 14 days, eek! The meds are making me SO HORMONAL, I'm not sleeping and I'm soaking my bed every night with these crazy night sweats. Anyone else getting the night sweats? I don't remember all of these sleep issues with my fresh IVF cycles, but it was 5 years ago. I am supposed to start the progesterone oil injections in 7 days and I'm dreading it. Did any of you use the suppositories instead of the shots? I'm considering changing my protocol out of fear :|

MissCassie - been thinking of you, you must be 6 or 7 days out now.

Arianne - I think my 14 day count down is also your wedding count down, right? HA, you must be getting excited!

Hi to dogmommy and Ftale and Goingforit and everyone else too! <3

MissCassie that is amazing news and such a lovely thing to do afterwards too!

When is your test date? I was really bad and tested a lot in the run up to test day on my last cycle. I think I'm a pee on the stick addict despite the countless blanks in the past.

FTale so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you are now taking it easy and being kind to yourself. I have everything crossed for you and some positive news.

W8ing4ours welcome! Is the transfer in 2 weeks? I start my FET cycle in about 2 weeks time but am doing a natural cycle. Just awaiting my next bleed.

Hope the nights are getting easier for you. The meds can affect you in so many ways. My first FET was medicated and I used suppositories...I remember laying down for 30mins every morning and evening with them! Good luck with whatever you choose.

Our appointment on Friday seemed like a real waste of time tbh. It was just FET consent paperwork which I feel that we should have done with our original consenting as we were a freeze all cycle so we would have to do this anyhow! Starting on our next bleed and going for a natural cycle. The holiday was amazing...back safely and just a bit of ironing left to finish off the washing from it all.

Thinking of you all and hoping things are going well.

Ahh, sorry to hear that. Would have been grand if they could have started the FET already. FX for your natural cycle. Hoping you wont need the FET. Hugs

I am relaxing and being as normal a I can. Only doing reg vitamins, magnesium and coq10. Body, kidney and heart...lol I think thats enough for me.

Hope the laundry is all done. Im still washing/drying and dreading folding.

Better get back to it.

FX to everyone

Hey ladies I am reading you and rooting for you all.
Thought I'd get out of the shadow and let you know I'm here... I am in the tww now and will have one more Letrozole cycle before moving on to ivf. So kind of getting ready for the journey and still hoping for a surprise this month or the next one.
Good luck!

Hello Nima, welcome to the group. Fx for your Letrozole cycle. Will you be testing or just waiting to see if AF arrives?

FTale...have to have a complete natural cycle between the fresh part and the frozen because they want your body to get back to normal. I don't feel very normal atm though. Just totally exhausted...seems strange to have returned from my holiday feeling like this but I am linking it to the meds for now and hoping it soon goes. It comes in waves but I've never felt so drained in my life.

Finished the last of the ironing yesterday so now all back to normal! Sounds great about your supplements.

Hope everyone else is doing okay? Xx

Hello Nima, welcome to the group. Fx for your Letrozole cycle. Will you be testing or just waiting to see if AF arrives?

FTale...have to have a complete natural cycle between the fresh part and the frozen because they want your body to get back to normal. I don't feel very normal atm though. Just totally exhausted...seems strange to have returned from my holiday feeling like this but I am linking it to the meds for now and hoping it soon goes. It comes in waves but I've never felt so drained in my life.

Finished the last of the ironing yesterday so now all back to normal! Sounds great about your supplements.

Hope everyone else is doing okay? Xx
Oh sorry you feel so exhausted, sounds like a struggle. And respect for the ironing! I think I haven't ironed in years, I'm not even sure if I still have an iron... that's how elegant I am lol...

I will have to test since I'm also on progesterone and it will likely keep af away regardless of pregnancy. But still almost a week till I test,I suck at waiting.

Hi Nima, welcome! Hoping you get good news in a week! It's hard to wait, I suck at waiting too! My FET is in 8 days, and I already cant wait to find out if it worked! Hope everyone is well tonight <3

W8ing 8 days will fly by!!

Good luck Nima!

Goingforit Yay for another upcoming FET.

Hi FTale!!

Misscassie any news? Hoping for a sticky bean for you. What an amazing gift you are doing.

Afm i did take that hpt and it was positive. So i didnt order my IVF meds. We were over the moon. We went to RE office and had Betas and progesterone tested. And we found out it was a chemical :( so now our cycle got pushed back. And we are debating trying on our own or going forward with the IVF next month.

Oh dogmommy! ☹️ That’s so hard! So sorry to hear of the chemical pregnancy. I can understand wondering if you should try on your own another couple months. Good luck with whatever you choose. This thread is quiet lately, hoping that everyone is doing ok, quiet sometimes means bad news, I’m sending positive thoughts to everyone.

I started my PIO shots yesterday, first one was awful, today’s wasn’t so bad. My lining was 6.7 on Thursday, so my transfer is a go, set for Thursday morning. 4 days!

@dogmommy that is so sad, I'm so sorry to hear that. HUGS.
@W8ing4ours I'm excited for you for the transfer and cross my fingers for it to be a sticky one!

Afm I'm 11 dpo and bfn, will do a blood test in 2 days so that I know I can stop progesterone and let af come. When do you normally test? I don't want to test too early and don't want to wait too long...

dogmommy: I'm so sorry! and I understand your dilemna. I'm still hoping it happen without IVF.And you are proof positive that it can. Just really think on it and go with what your hearts tell you.

Nima: Sorry about the bfn. What test did you use? 14dpo is when you do a blood test by RE standards. HUGS

W8: FX for your transfer. Are you doing trigger at all? I know some women do hcg to help with implantation. Just curious.

Misscass: Any news? FX

Arianne: How are you doing?

Goingforit: Do you know anymore on when you will transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->