IVF 2019 chatter

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for being so absent. Had alot of going on.

I had my Beta on the 11th Feb

11dp5dt - 136
13dp5dt - 249
15dp5dt - 557

So it's was slow to get going but my tests have been getting stronger and stronger. I did a digi and frer today and got 3+ so I'm assuming everything is progressing nicely now.

I have a follow up with my fs on Thursday so I'm going to ask for a scan to see what's going on in there

SmartSelect_20190219-182624_Gallery.jpg

Very good news, MissCassie!!!:wohoo:FX your lil bub!!! And you of course. Hope you are doing all you can do to keep calm. An hour of meditation anything. Be good to yourself. And please keep us posted. BIG hugs

MissCassie that's great news! Really hope all works out well and the baby continues to progress.

DogMummy sorry to hear your news. That must be so tough. I'm sure you will end up making the right decision for yourself. Best of luck whatever you decide.

W8ing4ours not much longer now and not many more jabs. I hope they are getting easier for you.

Nima sorry to hear about the bfn. They never get any easier to see in my experience. Hopefully you'll know for sure tomorrow. I am a testaholic and tested 5 days past 5 day transfer last time. So about 10/11 days past ovulation

FTale how are you feeling now?

Arianne hope you are okay?

I've been testing this cycle in the hope that the IVF may have helped my body but nothing to report. My period should arrive at the weekend and then I can call the clinic next week to book in my first blood test. Having my thyroid rechecked next week too. Last time it was 0.04 but my doc said that's too far the other way (not for IVF, just my health) so needed a close eye.

Sending positive vibes to everyone on their journey xx

Hi hope you don't mind me following you on your journeys, I've just been having a read through you posts and found it really helpful.
I've been TTC#2 for nearly 2 years & have secondary infitility. After all my tests I finally saw a consultant yesterday & he said ivf wil be our only option. Its a lot to take in & think about.
He said if I did decide to go ahead it would work out about 3 months from being referred to egg collection,I need to decide pretty soon too as I have low ovarian reserve.

Welcome pamg!

Sorry to hear about your secondary infertility. It must all feel a bit overwhelming at the moment. If you have any questions please just ask us...I can't promise we know any answers but we might! For my hubby and I, when thinking about number 2 (first was also IVF), we decided that we would ideally like a sibling for our child and we didn't at least give it shot then we think we would have later regretted it. Good luck in your decision!

I'm doing ok. Just getting through a cycle without any meds. I'm still trying not to use any progesterone to make this cycle last 14dpo. I'm 8dpo today but feel AF trying to poke in.

Can't wait to see some IVF babies in here. I don't personally think I am going to make it to April being ready for IVF to start. I just can't seem to drop the weight as fast. There is still time but don't want to stress over it. I've got the whole year and need to let go of a short time frame.

I'm here to offer you amazing ladies support. I think its so wonderful that we even have IVF to help achieve making a familiar. So awesome. :D

I'm doing ok. Just getting through a cycle without any meds. I'm still trying not to use any progesterone to make this cycle last 14dpo. I'm 8dpo today but feel AF trying to poke in.

Can't wait to see some IVF babies in here. I don't personally think I am going to make it to April being ready for IVF to start. I just can't seem to drop the weight as fast. There is still time but don't want to stress over it. I've got the whole year and need to let go of a short time frame.

I'm here to offer you amazing ladies support. I think its so wonderful that we even have IVF to help achieve making a familiar. So awesome. :D
Thank you for this positivity boost! I needed it after a negative blood test today.
Waiting for the new cycle to start, getting ready to do my best again

Hi hope you don't mind me following you on your journeys, I've just been having a read through you posts and found it really helpful.
I've been TTC#2 for nearly 2 years & have secondary infitility. After all my tests I finally saw a consultant yesterday & he said ivf wil be our only option. Its a lot to take in & think about.
He said if I did decide to go ahead it would work out about 3 months from being referred to egg collection,I need to decide pretty soon too as I have low ovarian reserve.
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It does sound like a lot. I hope your way is shorter than you may think right now. Good luck !

Nima: HUGS, I'm sorry but majorly happy you are not giving up. I'm not. I pictured my dd helping me take care of our future rainbow baby and it just made me smile so big.

Will be here to cheer you on. Keep us in the loop on how it goes. I know its a bit of a process but you are not alone. HUGS

Nima: HUGS, I'm sorry but majorly happy you are not giving up. I'm not. I pictured my dd helping me take care of our future rainbow baby and it just made me smile so big.

Will be here to cheer you on. Keep us in the loop on how it goes. I know its a bit of a process but you are not alone. HUGS
You are the best! <3

I went to buy letrozole in the pharmacy and it was a huge perspective reminder. The pharmacist looked at me so sad and asked if I just started the treatment. Me, full of self pity, said yes. Then she saw it's only for 5 days a month and asked why, when I explained that it was off label for fertility treatment she was so relieved and told me she's so happy I don't have breast cancer. Well, me too... I'm healthy and fit and I'm buying a medicine out of perfect health .I am lucky.

Last edited:
Welcome pamg! Blessings on your journey, IVF is a hard route to accept but has made so many of us mothers where we otherwise wouldn’t have been, I hope it can work for you too.

Miss Cassie what wonderful news! So happy for you!!

Goingforit, I’ve had all sorts of thyroid issues too, on a pretty high dose of levothyroxin, seems to be under control now, good luck getting it sorted.

Fingers crossed fttale, you just never know when your miracle will happen

Hugs Nima, sorry to hear of your bfn ☹️

I had my transfer 6 hours ago! I’m consumed with every twinge in my body, trying to not breath too hard for real though! I’m so excited and happy and scared. The doctor said the embryo “woke up” perfectly and looked beautiful! I’m just so happy to have the embryo back inside my body, we made it 5 years ago I can’t tell you all how many dreams I’ve had about leaving my baby in a freezer (I know it’s crazy!☹️) so I have an incredible sense of peace today. Hope everyone is having a good night!

Welcome pamg! Blessings on your journey, IVF is a hard route to accept but has made so many of us mothers where we otherwise wouldn’t have been, I hope it can work for you too.

Miss Cassie what wonderful news! So happy for you!!

Goingforit, I’ve had all sorts of thyroid issues too, on a pretty high dose of levothyroxin, seems to be under control now, good luck getting it sorted.

Fingers crossed fttale, you just never know when your miracle will happen

Hugs Nima, sorry to hear of your bfn ☹️

I had my transfer 6 hours ago! I’m consumed with every twinge in my body, trying to not breath too hard for real though! I’m so excited and happy and scared. The doctor said the embryo “woke up” perfectly and looked beautiful! I’m just so happy to have the embryo back inside my body, we made it 5 years ago I can’t tell you all how many dreams I’ve had about leaving my baby in a freezer (I know it’s crazy!☹️) so I have an incredible sense of peace today. Hope everyone is having a good night!
So exciting! Fx!!

Nima I'm so sorry to read your news. Fx for your next cycle. It's such a rollercoaster.

FTale ...yes take off that pressure off and you will get there. You've had obstacles and I am pleased to hear they haven't stopped you from being positive.

W8ING4OURS congratulations on being PUPO! Glad all went well.

My period hasn't arrived yet so it's still a waiting game here!

Hi everyone! This 2ww (technically it’s only been 4 days ) is killing me! I go between being sure I’m pregnant to being sure I’m not. This wait feels different than with my fresh cycles. I’ve been staring at a photo of this embryo for 5 years. I’m trying to be positive and for the most part I am, 4 days down... my beta isn’t until Monday! But I have 3 FRER tests that I plan on taking tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I just don’t really have any symptoms...

Hi everyone! This 2ww (technically it’s only been 4 days ) is killing me! I go between being sure I’m pregnant to being sure I’m not. This wait feels different than with my fresh cycles. I’ve been staring at a photo of this embryo for 5 years. I’m trying to be positive and for the most part I am, 4 days down... my beta isn’t until Monday! But I have 3 FRER tests that I plan on taking tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I just don’t really have any symptoms...

W8ing4ours I totally understand how you feel. If it helps, on my previous IVF I didn't feel pregnant for a while. Good luck with your tests ..I am so weak. Need to buy some FRERS in ready.

My first blood test is on March 6th...eek. Feels so unusual waiting for my natural cycle compared to my last FET.

Well, tbh, I did take one today too. It’s stark white, but I don’t know how many people get a positive at 4dp5dt, although I see you did goingfotit! I’ve been rotating the test in all directions, squinting, holding it by the window, etc etc, and there is nothing there for sure. I know I didn’t get a bfp with my son until day 6 and it was so light no one saw it but me. Anyhow, tomorrow is 5dp5dt

W8ing4ours I totally understand how you feel. If it helps, on my previous IVF I didn't feel pregnant for a while. Good luck with your tests ..I am so weak. Need to buy some FRERS in ready.

My first blood test is on March 6th...eek. Feels so unusual waiting for my natural cycle compared to my last FET.
March 6th will be here before you know it!!

W8ing4ours eek....another test addict?! It is still really early days and I've been reading on another forum that they can come late. I suppose it just depends on when implantation happens. I had the bleed last time the day after transfer so think it happened quickly for me. Good luck!

Was your FET a natural cycle? It'll be day 10 by first blood test so will just have to see where we go from there. My cycle vary from 26-30days so not sure when I'll ovulate but assuming the embryo should be back on board the following week sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->