IVF 2020 Chatter

@FTale That parking lot sound like a nightmare. I wouldn't want to go somewhere that I knew my car would get wrecked so I don't blame you for finding a new vet. Hope your kitty has a speedy recovery!

Yes, time is moving along and we're getting close to the second trimester! Very exciting. I couldn't wait to switch from __DP5DT to weeks after I got my positive tests and plugged everything into the pregnancy apps.

We decided to bump up our gender reveal party to the day after our gender determination ultrasound so we'll just have to keep it a secret for a day now! lol I'm so excited and I hope our little one can sense it. I'm trying to decide if I want to announce our pregnancy on social media first and then the gender later or wait and do it all together... Decisions, decisions.

@FTale That parking lot sound like a nightmare. I wouldn't want to go somewhere that I knew my car would get wrecked so I don't blame you for finding a new vet. Hope your kitty has a speedy recovery!

Yes, time is moving along and we're getting close to the second trimester! Very exciting. I couldn't wait to switch from __DP5DT to weeks after I got my positive tests and plugged everything into ..

Awwwww.....I bet it was nice to switch dating convention to weeks...love looking at apps that show due dates and what baby most likely looks like.

That is a hard decision. Once ppl know you are pregnant they are going to start asking about gender heheh.

I think pregnancy announcements separate from gender so its not too much of a knock out..lol....pregnant and a boy or a girl at the same time might make people feel like they missed out on the excitement with you. A couple days build up might be nice BUT that's me.

Do what your heart says. :laugh2:

@Katzoemac Thinking of you. Hope you are ok. :hugs:

@FTale Yes, it's much easier to keep track this way. Do you have any favorite pregnancy apps? I'm using What To Expect and Ovia. At 12 weeks tomorrow, our baby is the size of a lime! So now I feel like my bump is justified LOL

I like the idea of announcing our pregnancy first and then the gender a few weeks later. I've already been wanting to shout it off the roof tops, so I think once we get our pictures back, I will let a few family members know and then make our social media announcement.

@LadyVictoria I use to love pregnancy.org a long time ago but it has changed so much. I loved their calender with info on each day of what the baby was doing based off of your conception day.

Great idea!! Gotta do what makea you happy. No nerves about any really. And if u spill all the beans so bebit..hahah this is such a joyous occasion!☺

Last edited:
@FTale I like the idea of daily changes since my apps just tell you what changes from week to week.

I'm very excited for everything to come this month! Our NT scan is finally tomorrow afternoon and I took a half day off of work for it. I'm praying that our little love is thriving in there and then I'll be able to get more excited about the rest of our plans. I have no reason to believe anything would be wrong, but I always get a little nervous before each ultrasound, especially for this one since they're screening for down syndrome... I guess the worrying never really stops, does it?

@FTale I like the idea of daily changes since my apps just tell you what changes from week to week.

I'm very excited for everything to come this month! Our NT scan is finally tomorrow afternoon and I took a half day off of work for it. I'm praying that our little love is thriving in there and then I'll be able to get more excited about the rest of our plans. I have no reason to believe anything would be wrong, but I always get a little nervous before each ultrasound, especially for this one since they're screening for down syndrome... I guess the worrying never really stops, does it?

Awwww....no it doesn't. No matter what point you are in we can find some thing to worry about. Its what we do as fertility warriors. We are alway on alert. Hard to let your guard down and just relax believing all will be well. I think it took getting to month 7 when I was just over it and was ready to give birth already...lol..You get really big at that point. Baby starts quikening or some thing to that term but it felt like a bolder rolling every time I wanted to sleep. She forced me to sleep on my right side when I wanted to sleep on my left....hahaha

PLEASE let me know how baby is doing and if you can get a scan you know I want to see!!!! HUGS

@FTale Yes, I know you understand the feeling. After going through so much to get pregnant, this baby means the world to us. And with so many setbacks and even seeing so much loss in the infertility community, I think we are hyper-aware that nothing is a sure thing... I just try my best to do my pregnancy affirmations and I'm always talking to the baby. It makes me feel better anyways!

I'm a little nervous about getting bigger because I have a short torso and I've been showing since week 8! LOL So it might get a tad cramped in there... I guess I should enjoy having it easy now. I will certainly post an update tomorrow, thank you for the reassurance! :hugs2:

You are very welcome! (deep breath) Its talking with ladies who have been through so much and are finally realizing their ttc dreams coming true....feels so comforting and relieving. <3

Oh my gosh, so cute!! You have a for sure bump then. Like for a while I had a mystery bump but my torso is very vague and my hips way pronounced so it took a while.

Ok, I am waiting impatiently like always....:laugh2:

Just learned that the office policy changed and my husband can no longer come to tomorrow's ultrasound. I'm so upset! He can come to the anatomy scan and the 36 week scan, nothing else... We at least have our private ultrasound in a couple weeks but still, this is such a bummer. We were looking forward to this for so long and God forbid something be wrong, I can't imagine finding out alone. Ugh!

Well, despite my husband not being able to accompany me, our NT scan could not have gone better today! Our baby looked perfect! He or she has always measured ahead and today was no exception, but they're not changing my due date. Heart was beating at 156BPM and the little love was waving and jumping for us! It's such a relief to know that all is well and I'm that much more excited for our announcement photo shoot this weekend! We are absolutely smitten with this little cutie!

IMG_7028.jpg

BABY!!!! I see BABY!!! I already know what he/she is is.....I'm holding my tongue. If I'm wrong, I get to the excuse of saying I'm not a sono person......hehehehe....But OH I have a strong feeling but I'll shush.

Sorry your hubby wasn't allowed in but I am SUPER excited baby is okay....YAYYYYY!!!

....looks at sono again....hmmm...I could be wrong but I can't wait for you to announce the sex because I am probably wrong....hahahah.
:wohoo: so happy for you two!!

@FTale Thank you and LOL at your guessing! We'll know in a couple weeks, but I honestly think it's a boy, and that's not based on anything other than my dreams of baby boys ever since getting my BFP. I belong to a pregnancy group on Facebook and the majority are saying boy based on nub theory and the skull shape. The good thing is that we're thrilled regardless of what it is, we are just so excited to have a healthy baby.

@Bevziibubble Thank you, love! I'm truly on cloud 9.

Boy!!!!! Me too!! I looked at the head and boy popped into my mind instantly. But I know boy or girl this lil bubba is in for some spoiling :winkwink:

@FTale Another boy vote then! Yes, our little baby is so loved already and in for some serious spoiling by the whole family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->