IVF 2020 Chatter

@kittiecat thank you!!!

@LadyVictoria We love pizza from scratch! I am too lazy of late but maybe this weekend. We have all the ingredients too..yumm.

I dont blame you for a media break. Wish there were more good news in the world. But hope in a better day with Prayers to back it up is recipe enough for me...we will all get there. Hugs.

Enjoy baking baby

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing! We are close to the half way point, which is so amazing! I feel our little guy moving around in there every day. He's active in the mornings and evenings mostly. Our anatomy scan is next Friday at 21 weeks and we're excited to see him again and how much he's grown since 15 weeks. I hope everyone is doing well.

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing! We are close to the half way point, which is so amazing! I feel our little guy moving around in there every day. He's active in the mornings and evenings mostly. Our anatomy scan is next Friday at 21 weeks and we're excited to see him again and how much he's grown since 15 weeks. I hope everyone is doing well.
Aww sounds amazing :cloud9:.

Had my first consultation for my FET today and as I’m early in my cycle they’re going to maybe try and fit me in for day 21 of this cycle to start so could be transferring in December! Don’t know whether to be nervous or excited tbh!

Aww that's lovely :cloud9:❤️

Just figured I'd check in and give a positive update! We had our anatomy scan at 21 weeks and baby boy looked absolutely perfect. He was a little wiggle worm (as usual) and stubborn about getting is his picture taken, but they were able to see everything they needed to and we were able to see that cute little face! My husband was able to be there, which was so nice.

Apparently our "little" guy has long femurs (he gets that from me and my mom) and he's already 15oz - close to a pound! We might have a big baby on our hands. He also gave a big kick while I was getting scanned, which the ultrasound tech felt. So the first person to feel him kick from the outside (aside from me) was a complete stranger. Poor hubby hasn't been able to catch the big kicks yet, but hopefully soon.

The top two photos are of his face with his arm up next to it on the left, and the bottom is his profile shot.

IMG_8096.jpg

My husband has made great progress on the nursery, which is hard to capture in one shot. He just has to go over the trim and he also wants to paint the door. Then he'll shampoo the carpets and we'll be ready to put the furniture in. I'm hoping to catch some good sales this time of year.

IMG_7947.jpg

I've also signed up for a bunch of childbirth, breastfeeding, and safety classes (car seat safety, infant CPR, etc.) through our delivering hospital, our hospital tour, and a holiday maternity shoot, which I'm very exited for! We interviewed a doula (she's my sister's boyfriend's mom) and will be hiring her, so having that extra support makes me feel a little less nervous about childbirth. It's all starting to feel so real, and I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful to have this healthy, precious little one on the way and an uncomplicated pregnancy experience. He's our bright spot during such an uncertain time - I call him my son-shine.

I hope that everyone is well!

Just figured I'd check in and give a positive update! We had our anatomy scan at 21 weeks and baby boy looked absolutely perfect. He was a little wiggle worm (as usual) and stubborn about getting is his picture taken, but they were able to see everything they needed to and we were able to see that cute little face! My husband was able to be there, which was so nice.

Apparently our "little" guy has long femurs (he gets that from me and my mom) and he's already 15oz - close to a pound! We might have a big baby on our hands. He also gave a big kick while I was getting scanned, which the ultrasound tech felt. So the first person to feel him kick from the outside (aside from me) was a complete stranger. Poor hubby hasn't been able to catch the big kicks yet, but hopefully soon.

The top two photos are of his face with his arm up next to it on the left, and the bottom is his profile shot.

View attachment 1089972

My husband has made great progress on the nursery, which is hard to capture in one shot. He just has to go over the trim and he also wants to paint the door. Then he'll shampoo the carpets and we'll be ready to put the furniture in. I'm hoping to catch some good sales this time of year.

View attachment 1089971

I've also signed up for a bunch of childbirth, breastfeeding, and safety classes (car seat safety, infant CPR, etc.) through our delivering hospital, our hospital tour, and a holiday maternity shoot, which I'm very exited for! We interviewed a doula (she's my sister's boyfriend's mom) and will be hiring her, so having that extra support makes me feel a little less nervous about childbirth. It's all starting to feel so real, and I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful to have this healthy, precious little one on the way and an uncomplicated pregnancy experience. He's our bright spot during such an uncertain time - I call him my son-shine.

I hope that everyone is well!
Sounds like everything is going so well! Those scan photos are adorable :cloud9:.

Wonderful news, congratulations! Just over a month to go, and with the way time is flying, it will be here soon!
Yep! Feels like it’s going so fast! I think especially as we thought we’d be transferring January before plans changed! I go in for my first injection to start down regulation on Thursday eeek!

@kittiecat Yes, all is well. I'm glad to hear that things are moving along for you too! Normally there's so many delays throughout the IVF process so it's great that you're getting a head start.

@Bevziibubble Thank you! :D

Hi everyone! Just figured I'd pop in for a quick update. I am 24 weeks today and excited about hitting our first viability milestone. Our little guy is still quite active in there and getting stronger by the day. I believe he had hiccups the other day as well, which was so cool to feel. My husband has also felt him kick from the outside starting at 22 weeks I believe. Most of the nursery furniture has arrived so my husband has begun to assemble everything and I can't wait for everything to be in its place! The nesting urge is strong.

I hope that everyone is doing well, especially as covid cases seem to be on the rise pretty universally. Stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->