• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF 2020 Chatter

Last edited:
Checking in on you???? How are you doing?

I’m doing well, how are you? I’ve made a lot of progress on our registries over the past few days and I think I’ve decided on a stroller and car seat! I’m really itching to choose nursery furniture but I think it’ll help to know the sex so I can envision everything better. Just over a week until we find out!

I’m doing well, how are you? I’ve made a lot of progress on our registries over the past few days and I think I’ve decided on a stroller and car seat! I’m really itching to choose nursery furniture but I think it’ll help to know the sex so I can envision everything better. Just over a week until we find out!

:headspin: The wait, oh my gosh. I would be dancing around in anticipation too. Everything at your fingers to decide from but have to wait :laugh2: You have more patience than me. I would be decorating neutral already. Then throw in boy or girl accents once I findbout the sex. Yup no patience.

I will say that when we get pregnant I do not want to know the sex at all. It will b3 my last bubba and I want it to be a surprise. I think my hubby wants to know though. He is goos at keeping secrets.

Well I know I can't wait to see your designs. My friend sent me tons of pics on how she is designing her baby girls room. She is like 36 to 37 weeks along. So almost there. We both have been on the journey same length cept she opted for IVF and it worked first time.:thumbup:

Well I got some thinking to do. My tests this morning at 11dpo coupled with my beta of 5 at 9dpo makes me think its time to let got of this cycle.

I am due to do another beta today for doubling but I don't think my numbers are higher. Despite feeling sick as a dog for the last 3 days. Ugh.

:sad1: ...rats might be starting a new cycle soon.

@kittiecat and @Bevziibubble Yes, super excited for next weekend, as are our families!

@FTale It's funny, I'm feeling excited but not impatient about it. I've really been enjoying every single moment of this journey. Well, maybe aside from the ones when I felt super sick, but that's a part of the experience too. I do want to get neutral nursery furniture that could work for the next baby but I think I'll have a better idea of which set I'd like to go with once I have an idea of the theme and color scheme, and knowing the sex will really help there.

I'm sorry that things aren't looking up this cycle. I really hope that you'll get your BFP and get to be "Team Green" (or yellow) for your last baby! :yellow:

Alright, ladies! Today we excitedly revealed that we’re having a baby boy! :blue: We are so in love with him already! It was so cool to see him moving all around and to learn that my dreams were right!

83380172-189E-4FCD-8A40-72A5B9BB23FD.jpeg

OH WOW!!! ITS A BOY!!!​

:wohoo:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!​

:blue:

Yw!!!

I am doing as good as can be. Insane year coming to a close in two more months.

I hope this next week helps us make that rainbow baby we have been dreaming of. In the next two days we should trigger and IUI if things go as planned.

Meanwhile we are soaking up the colder weather and eatinng warm yummy eats! :pizza:

Yw!!!

I am doing as good as can be. Insane year coming to a close in two more months.

I hope this next week helps us make that rainbow baby we have been dreaming of. In the next two days we should trigger and IUI if things go as planned.

Meanwhile we are soaking up the colder weather and eatinng warm yummy eats! :pizza:
Best of luck to you!

@FTale I didn't realize you were doing IUI - best of luck!
:dust:

Yes, I am so hoping that 2021 will be a better year with everything going on. It's kind of weird to be so happy personally but then be so mortified by what's going on in my country and globally. I've really had to take a step back from my media consumption for my mental/emotional well being. But I'm doing what I can - we have our absentee ballots ready to drop off!

And yum! I've been wanting some pizza. We make our own at home because my husband has a gluten sensitivity and we are both lactose intolerant, but my husband needs to do a grocery store run this week as we are short on ingredients. So hopefully soon I will have my pizza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"