IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Wish - it took me FOUR weeks to go from a 9 to a 0. It was pretty ridiculous. I hope it doesn't take you that long.

I promised I would update when DH and I had made a decision. After consulting with both the FS and the nurse we have decided to do conventional ivf (no PGS). We figure this is the middle of the road and best given what we know about how I respond to injectables during IUI. I get my medication schedule on Monday though most likely gonal f and repronex for stims with orgalutran as the antagonist. I start the estrogen priming on Wednesday.

I feel so much better having a plan. :happydance:

Wish - It sounds like you should be at 0 by next Friday.

Beneath - yay for great lining :dust:

Crystal - It feels so great to have a plan and I think yours is a good one!

AFM - I have a scan this afternoon and my DR is visiting my island so I don't have to fly for this one. DH & I are going to spend the weekend working on redoing our bedroom floor and painting. We are doing a light grey hardwood on the floor, but I still need to pick a wall color. I'm so excited to get rid of the carpet.

Wish2bmom, mine took forever too. It was over a month even with methotrexate added in. It sounds like yours is dropping naturally which is so much better for your body. 3-4 hcg should drop in no time.

Beneathmywing, amazing lining!

Crystal, that sounds like a great plan. It is so nice you finally know what you guys are doing.

Took my last birthcontrol pill last night. Really looking forward to this week without nausea. I think AF is due Tuesday. I'll call the office and probably be back on bcp until shots start. :(

Bmw this picture is for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
Wish - it took me FOUR weeks to go from a 9 to a 0. It was pretty ridiculous. I hope it doesn't take you that long.

noooooooooooooo!!! :grr:

Yes, it was torturous!!!!

Wish2bmom, mine took forever too. It was over a month even with methotrexate added in. It sounds like yours is dropping naturally which is so much better for your body. 3-4 hcg should drop in no time.

Beneathmywing, amazing lining!

Crystal, that sounds like a great plan. It is so nice you finally know what you guys are doing.

Took my last birthcontrol pill last night. Really looking forward to this week without nausea. I think AF is due Tuesday. I'll call the office and probably be back on bcp until shots start. :(

Bmw this picture is for you.

Thank youuuu!!!!

Enjoy your time with no bfp!

Wish - It sounds like you should be at 0 by next Friday.

Beneath - yay for great lining :dust:

Crystal - It feels so great to have a plan and I think yours is a good one!

AFM - I have a scan this afternoon and my DR is visiting my island so I don't have to fly for this one. DH & I are going to spend the weekend working on redoing our bedroom floor and painting. We are doing a light grey hardwood on the floor, but I still need to pick a wall color. I'm so excited to get rid of the carpet.

thanks!!! Good luck at your scan!!

It sounds like your floor is going to look awesome!

Hey everyone. Can I join?

TTC #2 with IVF, my daughter is an IVF baby. Doing short protocol at hammersmith in London, the kisspeptin trial.

First appointment is 25th of August and I have 8lbs to lose by then. Hoping to cycle starting mid September.

how'd your scan go, hope? that flooring does sound awesome!

I have you added 4magpies, welcome to the group.

So yay, my hubbs just came back from the doctor and they are taking him seriously! They drew blood for folate, homocysteine and b12 as preliminary testing for his MTHFR. Our doc is doing more research into clotting and early heart attacks for him. ( his dad had his first heart attack just 10 years older than hubbs). So glad we did the Counsyl testing. May mean I get to keep him for a much longer time.

Wish - sending you positive thoughts for a 0 by next Friday.

Nurse redid my protocol schedule and said as long as I had 4-5 injections before lining check I was fine and being off one day (even if accidentally) during the cycle shouldn't throw anything off. Still on for an Aug. 5 lining check and Aug. 10 transfer.

how'd your scan go, hope? that flooring does sound awesome!

It went well, thanks. I'm only on day 4 of my cycle so lining was thin as expected. She did see 2 simple cysts and 1 hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary. They had me go for labs right after. I up my dose of estrace Sunday and continue taking baby aspirin in the mean time.

Ren - Glad your Dr is taking care of DH

Magpie - Welcome

Christie - Glad things are still on track and you are still my Aug 10th transfer buddy :)

Thank you for the welcome.

Just hoping I lose this weight in time. Already lost over 50lbs so this bit is going to be tough!!

4magpies - welcome!

Wish - hope the numbers are down next friday. More waiting is such a pain!

ES - I'm sorry to hear about the cysts. Hopefully you can start treatment for them and get started on the next cycle.

BMW - great news! Transfer soon yay!

Ren - that's great your DH's doctor is on board treating him for MTHFR. Is he seeing a hematologist?

Welcome 4magpies well done on loosing so much weight I'm sure you can do the last bit good luck xxx

Hope all you other ladies are doing well just been catching up on what I've missed seems there's good progress all round

4magpies - welcome and good luck

Wish - Sorry the waiting is so hard.

ES - I'm sorry to hear about the cysts. This happened to me on my first ivf cycle and it got delayed by a month. The BCPs caused the cysts so this cycle she didn't sow regulate me with anything.

BMW - great news!

Ren - that's great your DH's doctor is being thorough!

Beneath -nice lining

Afm 1/2 way through my stimming phase e2 went from 350 two days ago to 999 and I have about 23 follies. I hope this is good?

Ttc - it sounds like you're making great progress.

Afm - the results from our genetic testing came back early. 3 out of the 5 are normal :). DH and I are thrilled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->