IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Sounds like everyone is doing well!

Em - that's wonderful news! Do you know when the transfer will be?

TTC - 23 is a great number! Hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable. Do you know when the expected ER is?

Beneath - transfer day is getting close. Sending you all the best.

AFM - still waiting on OTD. Got wicked back ache so hoping that's a sign of pregnancy :thumbup:

Em - That's awesome news!!!!

Beneath - 4 more sleeps

Psalm - Sounds hopeful! (What's OTD?)

Ren - that's great news about the docs taking things seriously. That's not the type of stuff you want to wonder about.

Em - that's fantastic!!!

ttc - 23 is crazy good! the more the merrier, but yeah - hope you're not uncomfortable. That's a lot going on in there! ;)

beneath - not long now!

psalm - I hope your hurting back is a big sign for you!

hope - OTD = official test date

TTC - 23 is a great number! Hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable. Do you know when the expected ER is?

Beneath - transfer day is getting close. Sending you all the best.

AFM - still waiting on OTD. Got wicked back ache so hoping that's a sign of pregnancy :thumbup:

Thanks Psalm....I am ok for now...they are still growing but I predict a bit closer to ER I will not be feeling so great. They haven't told me when my ER is....but I think it should be in about 5 days or so....

YES back ache is a good sign....fxed for you!

Ren - that's great news about the docs taking things seriously. That's not the type of stuff you want to wonder about.

Em - that's fantastic!!!

ttc - 23 is crazy good! the more the merrier, but yeah - hope you're not uncomfortable. That's a lot going on in there! ;)

beneath - not long now!

psalm - I hope your hurting back is a big sign for you!

hope - OTD = official test date

Thanks, I just hope they are of good quality.....

AFM - I started my cetrotide last night and I had itchiness at the injection site and swelling...I put on a cold compress and it went away after a bit. Also, wow that menapur stings! I am so ready to move on from this stage LOL

FXED for all of you ladies where ever you are in your cycle....I am sending you all love and light that this is our time together!

Psalm -- Thanks, hun. FX for back ache being a good sign!!

Ttcbaby -- Oh, yes, that Menopur is a stinger!!

Psalm fingers crossed that's a good sign
Em huge congrats
23 fab number hope u feel ok

:dust::dust:

Atm I'm in the middle of fertile wk so still hoping it happens on its own before treatment part of me wants to say sod it I'm giving up til treatment but I can't oh and a weekend of non stop housework borrrrinnnnnggggg:dishes::laundry::iron::hangwashing:

Dizzy dolly, go with fertile week! Fx

Ttc, your follies sound amazing! I hated having three on femara, I can't imagine 23.

Psalm, your symptom sounds very promising.

Em, yay! Three perfect embies!!! So happy for you!

Everyone here we are another week closer! Today is cycle day 1. I have my call into my RE so we soon see what is next.

Ttcbaby - what treatment did they give you for the cysts?
I suffered with pretty bad heavy periods when I was 13/14. An ultrasound back then showed I had small cysts so I went on the bcp which helped alot. Obviously I stayed on that until we decided to ttc. There was no mention of the cysts on my scan last year so I never thought anything more about them. I was on clomid for 6 months, could this have caused them to come back?

I have a bit more energy and it has bumped my sex drive which had fallen off completely with the birth control.:blush:

I can totally relate - I HATE it that the hormone medication, and birth control affects my sex drive as much as it does…. =(

AF already arrived last Thursday so now I can kind of estimate. My clinic is closed in August so I'll start my FET cycle around Sept 5th and the transfer should be around Sept 25th.

Back ache sounds promising! Will you be testing early?

BMW - you're getting so close to transfer eek! So exciting!

Dizzy Dolly - go for it! That would be amazing

Ren - great news you're getting started!

BMW - you're getting so close to transfer eek! So exciting!

Dizzy Dolly - go for it! That would be amazing

Ren - great news you're getting started!

I know... EEK!

Hope time flies for you!

Em - awesome you have three normal embies!

Psalm - If you haven't POS yet, you have more patience than me! I POS 4 days after transfer.

Psalm -- Thanks, hun. FX for back ache being a good sign!!

Ttcbaby -- Oh, yes, that Menopur is a stinger!!

Yes it is I hope I don't have to many days left.

Dizzy dolly, go with fertile week! Fx

Ttc, your follies sound amazing! I hated having three on femara, I can't imagine 23.

Psalm, your symptom sounds very promising.

Em, yay! Three perfect embies!!! So happy for you!

Everyone here we are another week closer! Today is cycle day 1. I have my call into my RE so we soon see what is next.

Yes I am nervous about ohss. Let us know what the dr says is next for you.

Ttcbaby - what treatment did they give you for the cysts?
I suffered with pretty bad heavy periods when I was 13/14. An ultrasound back then showed I had small cysts so I went on the bcp which helped alot. Obviously I stayed on that until we decided to ttc. There was no mention of the cysts on my scan last year so I never thought anything more about them. I was on clomid for 6 months, could this have caused them to come back?
They took me off the BCPs and put me on a medication named estrace. Maybe you could ask for it.

Afm - any tips beside Gatorade to combat OHSS?

ttcbaby - you can eat high protein and salty foods in addition to drinking gatorade. Are you using Ovidrel hcg as a trigger shot? My doctor switched my trigger to 40 units of Lupron and 1/4 Ovidrel because my estrogen was really high toward the end of stims. Hcg trigger can worsen OHSS. In the past I've used two full Ovidrel shots for trigger. I've read on here some women being prescribed Dostinex to combat the symptoms as well.

My nurse had also suggested coconut water, if gatorade wasn't my thing. I had 40 eggs retrieved and when I got home, my sister cooked up a big bowl of tofu and broccoli and I drank coconut water for the rest of the day. I tried to up my protein intake the week prior to retrieval also and continue it for 2 weeks. I believe after 2 weeks you are 'out of the woods' for OHSS, but it doesn't always happen immediately after retrieval so keep up the protein and fluids afterwards. I did not get OHSS by the way. So whatever protocol I did worked. I know I had blood drawn every day for 12 days and my meds adjusted daily to also help prevent it.

Hi Everyone! I'm gonna be starting my 2nd fresh IVF cycle in September.

I was reading some of your posts, and see that some of you have been high-responders (so to speak) to the stimulation meds, getting many eggs retrieved… My body's response has been somewhat opposite, with little response to an aggressive protocol. In my first cycle, my doctor had me on very high doses of the stimulation meds, and I still only produced 3 eggs. :(

I am hoping this 2nd time around, my body will respond a bit more…If I can produce 5 to 7 eggs, that would be AMAZING! We shall see….

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->