IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Welcome SoCalgirl! I hope this protocol works better and you get more eggs!

Hi all. Welcome to SoCal! Hope all of you are doing well in your respective processes.

Well I got the call this afternoon and it was negative. We are not pregnant. Thanks for all your support. Have to go away and reassess our next steps.

Love to you all and wishing you all the best

Xoxo

Oh no, Psalm.. I sm so sorry sweety :( :hugs:

Thank you darling. I had known in my heart since Tuesday that it hadn't worked. Currently having a good old cry and a bit of a "why me" to God. It will all sort out in the end. I have to believe that.

Wishing you everything for your FET today! xoxo

psalm - :hugs: i'm so sorry. :cry:

SoCal - welcome! you know, i just read another woman in another thread having a similar experience as you doing IUI. The aggressive stims all but halted her follicles! So they eased up on them and she came back with a vengeance. I hope the same happens for you!

BMW - good luck today!!

Oh no, Psalm.. I sm so sorry sweety :( :hugs:

Thank you darling. I had known in my heart since Tuesday that it hadn't worked. Currently having a good old cry and a bit of a "why me" to God. It will all sort out in the end. I have to believe that.

Wishing you everything for your FET today! xoxo

:( we will never know why! I wish I could give you that answer, but you have the right attitude!! Its not over for you, I know it! Just gotta keep pushing forward :hugs:

Thanks hun xxx

psalm - :hugs: i'm so sorry. :cry:

SoCal - welcome! you know, i just read another woman in another thread having a similar experience as you doing IUI. The aggressive stims all but halted her follicles! So they eased up on them and she came back with a vengeance. I hope the same happens for you!

BMW - good luck today!!

Thanks love!

Hi Everyone! I'm gonna be starting my 2nd fresh IVF cycle in September.

I was reading some of your posts, and see that some of you have been high-responders (so to speak) to the stimulation meds, getting many eggs retrieved… My body's response has been somewhat opposite, with little response to an aggressive protocol. In my first cycle, my doctor had me on very high doses of the stimulation meds, and I still only produced 3 eggs. :(

I am hoping this 2nd time around, my body will respond a bit more…If I can produce 5 to 7 eggs, that would be AMAZING! We shall see….

Good luck to everyone!

May I suggest trying low stim? I dont produce many eggs either.. 7 on moderate/high stims, then with highest stims my follicles stopped growing and then when I did lower stims I got 11 eggs! Some woman just respond better to lower stims.

Psalm - I am so sorry :hugs: We are all here for you and ready to cheer you on when you're ready to try again.

WOOOOOOOO BMW!!!!
(PUPO - my fave acronym thus far :haha:)

how are you feeling? I've only had one transfer so far and I just felt so content and zen afterwards. I know you already told me but did you transfer one or two? I think one, right?

10 days or so until last natural af before bcp. I am getting excited :)

So sorry Psalm, many many hugs!

Congrats on being pupo Beneathmywing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

how are you feeling? I've only had one transfer so far and I just felt so content and zen afterwards. I know you already told me but did you transfer one or two? I think one, right?

This is my third transfer unfortunately.. I was pretty nervous this morning, but I am feeling calm now. Its all out of my hands at this point. Just hoping for the best! I transferre 2, 1 left in the freezer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->