IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Psalm - I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Beneath - Yay for being PUPO :dust:

Cowgirl - Yay for AF & starting BCP!

Psalm so so sorry sweet xxxx
Bmw yey :happydance:
Big welcome :hugs:
And hi to all you other lovely ladies xxxx

Atm I've started the lets try drink 3l of water a day in prep not happy perm need to pee hoping will clear up the ongoing headache I can't shift driving me insane

Beneath - congrats on being PUPO!! Hope those little embies are snuggling in!!

Cowgirl - won't be too long now!

Dizzy - that's a lot of water! hope your headache goes away

ttcbaby - you can eat high protein and salty foods in addition to drinking gatorade. Are you using Ovidrel hcg as a trigger shot? My doctor switched my trigger to 40 units of Lupron and 1/4 Ovidrel because my estrogen was really high toward the end of stims. Hcg trigger can worsen OHSS. In the past I've used two full Ovidrel shots for trigger. I've read on here some women being prescribed Dostinex to combat the symptoms as well.
Thanks. She has me triggering with 1/2 HCG only. My estrogen was at 3400 today. Do you mind if I ask what yours was at?

My nurse had also suggested coconut water, if gatorade wasn't my thing. I had 40 eggs retrieved and when I got home, my sister cooked up a big bowl of tofu and broccoli and I drank coconut water for the rest of the day. I tried to up my protein intake the week prior to retrieval also and continue it for 2 weeks. I believe after 2 weeks you are 'out of the woods' for OHSS, but it doesn't always happen immediately after retrieval so keep up the protein and fluids afterwards. I did not get OHSS by the way. So whatever protocol I did worked. I know I had blood drawn every day for 12 days and my meds adjusted daily to also help prevent it.
Thanks for these tips. I will continue for 2 weeks also. Do you know what your estrogen was?

Hi Everyone! I'm gonna be starting my 2nd fresh IVF cycle in September.

I was reading some of your posts, and see that some of you have been high-responders (so to speak) to the stimulation meds, getting many eggs retrieved… My body's response has been somewhat opposite, with little response to an aggressive protocol. In my first cycle, my doctor had me on very high doses of the stimulation meds, and I still only produced 3 eggs. :(

I am hoping this 2nd time around, my body will respond a bit more…If I can produce 5 to 7 eggs, that would be AMAZING! We shall see….

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck and welcome.

Beneath- woohoo on ring PUPO!

Afm- trigger tonight with 1/2 HCG bc my estrogen is at 3400. Retrieval on Saturday. Pray for some awesome envies and NO OHSS!!!!

Yayyyy, ttc! Trigger time already!!! Hoping it all goes perfectly and yesss no ohss!!!

Good luck TTC!

Congrats on being PUPO Beneath!

Thanks for all the support ladies. I really appreciate it. Xoxo

Hi ladies, ive not read through previous posts since i last updated, it seems alot has happened. Ive been enjoying a nice holiday with my family, a great way to relax before starting treatment.
Anyway, my first ivf/icsi+pgd starts with down regulation tomorrow!
Ladies, tell me about Buserelin injections, its side effects & what I should expect 😉
Good luck to anyone currently cycling or transferring xx

good luck on starting your next cycle, rachy! I don't know anything about Buserelin but I'm sure someone on here does. Dr. Ren, probably! :)

Psalm so sorry to hear about your BFN :( :hugs:

Congrats BMW on PUPO!

TTC fx for good results Saturday and no OHSS. I missed my last E2 count, but the day before trigger it was over 3500.

For those interested in my numbers and how I avoided OHSS, I found an old post for you. I don't have my last E2. You can see that my meds were adjusted almost daily from CD4-CD12.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/1164425-numbers.html

AFM - Less than a week until lining check. Just waiting around for the days to pass.

psalm - :hugs: i'm so sorry. :cry:

SoCal - welcome! you know, i just read another woman in another thread having a similar experience as you doing IUI. The aggressive stims all but halted her follicles! So they eased up on them and she came back with a vengeance. I hope the same happens for you!

BMW - good luck today!!

Thank you Wish2BMom! I think my doctor is planning on going even more aggressive on our next attempt. I should ask her what she thinks about doing the opposite.

May I suggest trying low stim? I dont produce many eggs either.. 7 on moderate/high stims, then with highest stims my follicles stopped growing and then when I did lower stims I got 11 eggs! Some woman just respond better to lower stims.

I never thought of that, but it's def worth asking my doctor… Thank you.

Did I read that you were having your FET? If so, good luck, hope it works out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->