IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

May I suggest trying low stim? I dont produce many eggs either.. 7 on moderate/high stims, then with highest stims my follicles stopped growing and then when I did lower stims I got 11 eggs! Some woman just respond better to lower stims.

I never thought of that, but it's def worth asking my doctor… Thank you.

Did I read that you were having your FET? If so, good luck, hope it works out! :)

You're welcome!

Yes, I had my transfer yesterday. Thank you :)

Just catching up on everything this thread moves too fast for me:haha:
Palsm: I'm so sorry :hugs:

Beneath my wing: congrats on being pupo I hope you get your bfp!!!

Rachy: I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday & Goodluck for starting your next cycle

Goodluck to everyone else hope your all well & welcome to the thread any newbies😊

Update from me: I had my first appointment this week
so now awaiting for blood results then I see the consultant
in a few weeks then pre screens which I'm slightly scared of & all being well hopefully it will be Ivf round 1
So excited yet nervous all at once.

Psalm so sorry to hear about your BFN :( :hugs:

Congrats BMW on PUPO!

TTC fx for good results Saturday and no OHSS. I missed my last E2 count, but the day before trigger it was over 3500.

For those interested in my numbers and how I avoided OHSS, I found an old post for you. I don't have my last E2. You can see that my meds were adjusted almost daily from CD4-CD12.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/1164425-numbers.html

AFM - Less than a week until lining check. Just waiting around for the days to pass.

Did you get OHSS at all?

Just catching up on everything this thread moves too fast for me:haha:
Palsm: I'm so sorry :hugs:

Beneath my wing: congrats on being pupo I hope you get your bfp!!!

Rachy: I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday & Goodluck for starting your next cycle

Goodluck to everyone else hope your all well & welcome to the thread any newbies😊

Update from me: I had my first appointment this week
so now awaiting for blood results then I see the consultant
in a few weeks then pre screens which I'm slightly scared of & all being well hopefully it will be Ivf round 1
So excited yet nervous all at once.

Congrats on jumping on the IVF train!

afm - They retrieved 20 eggs, I found out this morning, all fertilized naturally but only 11 look like they will make it to day 5...I am very please with this report....woohoo!

My only concern is that I am suffering some mild/moderate OHSS. My abdomen was swollen like I was 6 month pregnant and I was having trouble breathing. I gained 10 lbs yesterday which was scary! I phoned the doctor and he told me I was dehydrated and I need to up my fluid intake. So in all I drank about 200 oz of Gatorade and started peeing like a racehorse. So My abdomen is still swollen but I am on the mend.

Now the question is will I do the transfer. The Dr said on the phone yesterday that they are going to want to see me tomorrow to make a decision. I know I don't want to go through what I went through yesterday again but at the same time I don't want to delay my transfer.

I am not sure on the ohss, my dr does not recommend transfer if you have severe ohss or have high progesterone before retrieval. If it's mild and you keep drinking and watch your salt intake you may have transfer on time.
Good luck at the appointment

Hi ladies! I've been trying to catch up on everyone, sorry for falling behind :hugs: Psalm so sorry about your bfn :hugs: BMW congratulations on being PUPO!! hoping that you get your bfp! Positive thoughts for everyone ttc :dust: im about a week or two from starting my Estrace. My periods are irregular, so hopefully af will come soon. Wasn't nervous for the last two months, but recently have been having episodes of freak out lol (only two frosties left :(

BMW- when do you plan on testing? I think last time I lasted about 4 days :) any symptoms so far?

Ttcbaby- I hope you feel better. I also had OHSS after my retrieval, it was the worst experience in this ttc journey besides my labor and csection. I remember drinking tons of gadoraid. Try to stay hydrated.

Mbg - Sorry I don't have any input on the c-sections. You have to have one? Are you not able to carry twins or don't want them? I assume you are going to be transferring 1 embie at a time. Good luck :dust:

AFM - I go for my (hopefully) last scan and lab tomorrow and if all goes well we will transfer one of my embies the following Monday. I'm so excited and nervous. Does anyone know if EWCM is normal while on estrace in a FET? I had a whole bunch today and will ask Dr. tomorrow about it. I just didn't think I would O this cycle.

ttc - that's an awesome report!!! how are you feeling today? I hope you get to transfer soon and it's not delayed.

BMW- how are you feeling?

Hope - eeee!!! so exciting!!! it's here! :wohoo:

fairytales - so exciting that you're kicking everything off!

Ttcbaby- I hope you feel better. I also had OHSS after my retrieval, it was the worst experience in this ttc journey besides my labor and csection. I remember drinking tons of gadoraid. Try to stay hydrated.
How long did they make you wait to do you FET after OHSS. It was miserable.
ttc - that's an awesome report!!! how are you feeling today? I hope you get to transfer soon and it's not delayed.

I feel much better today but my tummy is still swollen. Thankfully the really bad stuff only lasted about 8 hours. I am waiting at the dr now to see if they really think it was OHSS or if maybe I just didn't drink enough fluids. I'm nervous about having that happen again.

I dont feel the greatest! My sinueses are acting up and making me feel miserable. I tested this morning at 4dp and got a bfn.. I know its early, but I got a bfp the night of 4dp last cycle with a fresh so idk! We'll see, I guess.

sinuses acting up can be a great sign!!! FX'ed! :dust:

ttcbaby- they gave me an ultrasound to confirm i had ohss (they found fluid in my abdomen). I had to wait one cycle.

Ttc, things do sound better! Good luck today.

Bmw, stuffy is a very good sign. 4dp is super early and fets tend to be a bit slower implanting.

fairy Tales-great that things are starting for you. Do you know yet when you will starts stims?

Hope, yay! So close. I always get increased CM on estrogen of any kind. Maybe it is that?

Mgb, fx one of those two frosties is your take home baby.

Christie, one day closer to lining check.

Hi to cg, social girl and everyone else!

Afm, surgery consult at noon today to see if I can have a thrombosed (blood clot) hemorrhoid cut out before ivf. I hope so. I leave for Portland Friday for 9 days for my bils wedding so maybe they can do it when I return. I am supposed to get my stim medication calendar in the next two weeks.

Beneath - Sorry for the BFN, but sinuses can be a good sign.

Ren - let us know how your appointment goes today.

I'm sitting at the airport at 5am, yawn. I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi everyone :wave: I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up with everyone.

Renae - Best of luck with the surgery. MUCH better off to get it taken care of now. They can be KILLER during pregnancy even without a prexisting issue. Just one last step in being super healthy to be the best preggo you can be :)

AFM - I got an official date, Aug 21st at 2:00 So basically it's just a two week wait and then I'm on to the TWW
One little wrinkle is that I'm also waiting for a blood panel to come back. This past week I've been very tired (although it was a hectic trip), gotten dizzy at least once a day, and have been getting some very bad looking bruises. DD even asked about one and asked if I needed to go to the doctor lol. And the was VERY heavy this cycle, but I had originally just assumed it was because of the CP. So we're checking to see if I've developed anemia or any thyroid issues.

Mbg- thanks they took bloodwork today and are feeling maybe I don't have OHSS as bad as they thought. I think they feel like I didn't drink enough after my retrieval.

Ren- I hope it works out for you.

Hope- safe travels!

Thanks, girls. I hope so. My voice is also going. I'm just a mess all together today!

TTC -- Glad you are feeling better today!

Ren -- Good luck at the surgery consult. Hope it goes well.

Sorry if I missed anyone or am being quiet, but I am reading along!!

ren - good luck at the consult. I hope the timing works out so you can get it taken care of.

hope - how'd things go today?

ttc - that's great! so transfer sooner than later? how are the embies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->