IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

I'm better but not 100%. If I never see Gatorade again it will be to soon. Hahaha. I will find out tomorrow if I will do the transfer or not. We will see.

It went well, I go in for the procedure Wednesdsay! He seemed surprised that I hadn't had them fixed earlier. So it works out perfectly. If this works then smooth sailing. If it doesn't and I need the more advanced surgery, then I am thinking of just doing the retrieval and fresh transfer anyway. I'll have the major surgery in October if ivf fails and after birth if we are successful.

hope - how'd things go today?

Great! My lining was at 9.25 which he said was good so we will do transfer on Monday! One week from this time I will be PUPO!!! I start all my meds on Wednesday.

good luck today, ttc!

ren - that's wonderful news!! I'm so glad they are taking care of this quickly for you.

hope - YAY!! 6 more days! I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend so you can look forward to it and it can go quickly for you!

Ren that sounds like a good plan.

Hope yippee! That is awesome news.

Wish - Yes, our something fun is finishing redecorating our room which has turned into a longer project than we thought. We only have 1/2 our floor done, but I did finish the painting. LOL Then we need to move all the furniture back and hang everything again. If we get done, I think we are going to fly over early and spend the day/night before in Oahu and have a little mini get away.

Ren - It's not going to fail :dust:

TTC - How are you feeling? Any updates?

Thanks for asking hope!

I am still waiting on my clotting test but all others were ok except protein is low. I am not much of a meat eater. So he said my OHSS is controlled and we are on for my transfer on Friday. Whoop whoop!

Hope - that sounds like a super busy weekend! But the mini trip to Oahu sounds amazing, so good balance. Monday will be here in no time!

ttc - so glad to hear your transfer is in 2 days and you're feeling better!!

TTC - So glad you still get to do your transfer! :happydance:

AFM - Lining check was this morning. I asked what was the minimum number they would like to see, she told me 7.5/8. Mine was 12! Nice and cozy for my little frosties. Should still be a go for Monday, but waiting for my nurse to call after my bloodwork processes to confirm time.

Hi everyone, I hope you dont mind me joining the thread. I haven't read all of it yet, but I'm hoping to go back through and catch up :)

My first FET was yesterday morning. I had one day 6 high grade blast transferred and am now PUPO! First beta apt is thurs 8/13 and hopefully another 8/15.

A little background....my first fresh ivf was transferred back at the beginning of May and unfortunately ended in an early miscarriage, my second one :( DH and I have been trying for almost 3 years with unexplained infertility.

Baby dust to all!

TTC - So glad you still get to do your transfer! :happydance:

AFM - Lining check was this morning. I asked what was the minimum number they would like to see, she told me 7.5/8. Mine was 12! Nice and cozy for my little frosties. Should still be a go for Monday, but waiting for my nurse to call after my bloodwork processes to confirm time.
Great lining. You are well on your way.

Hi everyone, I hope you dont mind me joining the thread. I haven't read all of it yet, but I'm hoping to go back through and catch up :)

My first FET was yesterday morning. I had one day 6 high grade blast transferred and am now PUPO! First beta apt is thurs 8/13 and hopefully another 8/15.

A little background....my first fresh ivf was transferred back at the beginning of May and unfortunately ended in an early miscarriage, my second one :( DH and I have been trying for almost 3 years with unexplained infertility.

Baby dust to all!

Good luck Hun!!!

Afm- transfer is tomorrow morning (Thursday). I'm so excited!!!

Hi girls,

please would it be okay if I join your thread?

We will be starting our IVF journey on CD1 of my next cycle which is due on or around 25th August. We are doing a short cycle so going straight to stimming, I have my meds delivered on Tuesday! I'm so excited but anxious at the same time and so terribly scared!

It'd be great to share the journey with ladies going through the same thing!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->