IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

welcome tina and wannabe!

wannabe - I'm sorry for your first loss but congrats on being PUPO again!!! FX'ed on the sticky bean!

good luck on your journey, tina! this is a great group of ladies to go through it with!

Welcome Tina and wannabemom great to have you both!

Heads up, I will be out of town for the next two weeks. We are headed up to Portland for a family wedding. I'll only be online long enough to update the front page. I hope to forget ttc and just maybe that will make stims come faster.

Welcome and congrats on being PUPO WannaBeMom

Tina- welcome and all the best

Aww, Ren we will miss you! I hope you have a fun and relaxing vacation!

Thanks girls for your well wishes! Sending the same good luck vibes back your way.

Where is everyone based? Is anyone in the U.K.?

I'm from Liverpool and will be having my ICSI at the Liverpool women's x

I'm from Wisconsin USA! Pretty sure ren is going to Oregon

Welcome to both ladies xxx

Tina I'm in leeds are you having to fund yours or nhs were luckily getting nhs funding for the 1st round of icsi

Hi Dizzy!

We are having to fund it ourselves due to already having a daughter. We had no problem conceiving her, in fact it happened on our 2nd cycle so I don't know whether we were just incredibly lucky or the problem with my husbands sperm has only recently occurred.

What's your background hun? xx

Hi Tina! Welcome...wishing you luck!

AFM - I'm on day 2 of PIO and they aren't bad at all while doing them, just a little sore the next day. I've got a wicked headache which I'm sure is from all the meds. Still waiting to hear what time my appointment is on Friday. I wish they would let me know as I need to book my flight.

I'm in New Hampshire, USA :)

:witch: started today! first one after D&C so this is now the start of our first full cycle before getting to start IVF#2 next month. Can't wait!

Have an awesome time Ren!

AFM - stims start tonight, 200 iu gonal f.

We have a problem with both hubby's low count and when they did the hsg's on me my tubes were clear but not in the greatest condition couldn't give me a reason why & wasn't prepared to look at it any further x they wanted us to keep trying another year but at the 2 yr mark you kinda feel like enuf so we've been refered for icsi got an app on 1st a sept with the nurse to collect meds and get shown what to do so hopefully get started taking them soon after . Wish I'd of asked more about the tubal damage when we was ther cos if you google it u see high risk eptopic but we was advised to keep trying.

Ren- have a great time

On Tuesday in having the endometrial scratch, has anyone done it before? I'm a bit nervous about it and hope it assists in my mini IVF I'm going to start with mid August.

Wishing everyone all the best

N8ie - I had an endometrial scratch done last month. Take an ibuprofen before for light cramping. Personally the procedure was awful for me because they had problems with the catheter which is not common. The actial scatch want bad.

Dizzy, i would be pushing to find out what exactly was wrong with your tubes! I think that's rather wrong of them to basically leave you with next to no information!

You are right though about the 2 year mark. We have just passed our 2 years and my hubby wanted to continue trying naturally until Christmas time but I too reached a point where I felt mentally drained and enough was enough

I pink up my meds on Tuesday then an appointment to be shown what to do on 18th of this month. How are you feeling about the meds?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->