IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Congrats! I don't know if there is a baseline it doubling is the most important:)

CONGRATS N8ie!!!! Relax and enjoy your BFP.

Cow- thank you. I still can't believe it, I keep looking at the line (I took a pic of it too🙈)

Praying- it's been so many years of trying and finally I'm pregnant. It feels so weird. Thank you

N8ie - Congratulations!!! :happydance: I completely sympathize about not knowing when to be happy. I felt the same way about both my BFPs (and still do a bit about this one lol). Definitely getting the beta tomorrow should help you get some peace of mind and as cowgirl said, the goal is to get it to double (or close to it) in two days. But for today try to relax and just soak it in - You are pregnant!

N8ie - Congratulations!!! :happydance: I completely sympathize about not knowing when to be happy. I felt the same way about both my BFPs (and still do a bit about this one lol). Definitely getting the beta tomorrow should help you get some peace of mind and as cowgirl said, the goal is to get it to double (or close to it) in two days. But for today try to relax and just soak it in - You are pregnant!

That's why I love this group, you ladies can relate. For now I will enjoy being pregnant. 😀☺️😊

Welcome, boopin4baby and Prayingforno1! No experience with DE either. Sorry. And as for stims, I always felt pretty normal on them (weird, I know!), so I’m not any help in that department either.

N8ie, congratulations!!! That’s fantastic! What kind of a test was it? I can’t figure out how to see the picture for some reason. As for beta levels, my clinic wants to see at least 50 at 9dp5dt and then doubling every 48-ish hours after that. So, I’m guessing that since you’ll be 10dp5dt, you’ll want to see something around 75 or higher. But as others have said, the doubling time is more important than the initial number. And I don’t blame you for continuing to be nervous. I wish I could say it goes away, but I was scared something would go wrong throughout my entire first pregnancy.

Krissy, I’m sorry to hear you’re on edge about the cramps and tiny amount of spotting. I’m sure it’s nothing, but I totally understand how nerve-wracking it can be. Shouldn’t those of us who had to go through IVF just get an easy-breezy pregnancy with zero concerns!!!

AFM, I had my blood drawn this morning for beta #1 and should hear results this afternoon. I’m very nervous. But even if it’s positive, I’m still staying cautious. My test last night really wasn’t darker than the day before (and I know that doesn’t always matter). Plus, last cycle my 9dp5dt beta was something like 150 and it still didn’t end well. But I’m still not bleeding or spotting, which I always have been by OTD on failed cycles (even on progesterone). We shall see…

Yey n8ie!!! I knew I had a good feeling about your cramping and it has now given everyone reassurance that cramping can be a good sign! Sending you the best of luck for your beta tomorrow

AFM... Egg retrieval in the morning girls. I'm so afraid... At the hospital that I'm under you are completely put to sleep and I'm freaking out already just thinking about it. Here's hoping it'll all be worth it and loads of eggs are retrieved! Cross your fingers for me girls xx

Good luck tomorrow, tina! I was put all the way under too, and I actually preferred it that way. You'll do great. Fingers crossed for lots of quality eggs!

S08- thank you, I used a FRER and I can't load it from my phone, it keeps 'kicking ' me out of the website. I'm excited and worried. Finally it's happening. Please let us know what your beta is, I'm sure it's going to be a great number. 😊

Tina- thank you and all the best. Don't worry about the transfer, it will go smoothly and let's pray they get lots of good quality eggs. 😘

Tina, you are going to do so well! Being fully out means that you will be completely still to pull the eggs out. I know you are scared, but you can totally do this!

S08, Good luck on your Beta. I have my fingers crossed for you. The lack of spotting is a great sign.

N8ie, EEEEE, Your first BFP!!! YAY!!!! WOOHOO! Grats. I can't wait to see your beta values go up perfectly.

Cowgirl - Grats on the 15 follicles! I said this in another thread and it looks like you are about 1-2 days ahead of me. Thanks for breaking in the path. I can't wait until your scan tomorrow.

Prayingforno1 - Welcome to the group, glad to have another lady to stim with us.

Krissy - The scan needs to come quicker for you. A little bit of brown spotting is ok. Cramps can also come from dehydration and sitting for a while. FX you can make them go away or they really are the good type of cramps.

Wish2bMom, yay for stims next week! Before you know it that little one will be snuggling in.

Boopin, Sorry I don't have any DE experience. I hope you can find the answers you need.

Crystal, Rachy, Em, Christie, ttcbaby, 1babydreamer - Hello!

Whew, that will teach me to never skip a day on this thread!!

AFM - Ultrasound and labs right on schedule for my age and protocol. I had 3 extra follies show up today so I have 14 now all between 4mm and 7mm. Most of them are 5 and 6 mm. Probably 9 more days before retrieval. No Ganirelix until Friday at the earliest.

Thank you Renaendel, and well done on the 3 extra follicles.

wahoo, n8!!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you and your cramps!!!! please don't worry about the number - I would just go along with the doubling. If it's a low number, it could have implanted a little later - you just never know so please don't worry about it. High numbers can fail, low numbers can become beautiful babies!! :)

s08 - how were your beta results today??

tina - good luck tomorrow! I get put to sleep too and I just think of it as a nice, quick power nap. You'll be fine! FX'ed for a lot of eggs!

wow, Ren, that's a great number of follicles!! Way to respond!! :haha:
there is definitely a lot of speed on this thread, I love it!

Ren glad to hear your follies are chugging along quite well :)

I am so anxious about my scan on Friday morning I hope I can sleep over the next 2 nights. My clinic actually recommends accupuncture pre and post transfer what do you guys think about accupuncture and have you tried it while ttc?

Hello everyone I've been lurking around here for a while reading all your tips, struggles and success stories. I am currently on my 5th day of stimming and wanted to know how you felt on your day of stimming. I've only had few days of twinges and felt a bit nauseated for 2 days. What symptoms did you experience around your 5th stim day?
I was really exhausted but I didn't have any cramping. It wasn't until after I did my trigger that it really started feeling heavy down there. They retrieved 20 eggs, though only 10 were mature.

em - woohoo!! I can't remember - are you a poas'er or will you wait until beta?

n8 - I'm so excited for your beta tomorrow! Good luck! All positive vibes going out to you!

welcome boopin and praying! I am 39 and have DOR as well but no experience with DE. I'm starting my 2nd fresh IVF cycle with ICSI and assisted hatching. I start stimming sometime late next week.

praying - I can't remember feeling anything other than fatigue from my last cycle. I usually stim right before I go to bed too, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But around 6:30pm I'd feel pretty sluggish and could fall asleep on the couch before going to bed.

Yes I feel so tired now. I stopped home yesterday after work to pick something up then go right back out. I sat down on the sofa to have a glass of water and woke up 1.5hours later :) I also stim at night . ATM i am on Buserelin in AM, Menopur and Clexane in PM.

Why do they have you on Clexane? I only ask b/c for my FET my dr recommended heparin or lovenax which I think is similar, right?

Ladies, I have been trying to load pics on my phone and the website keeping 'crashing'

DH fetched me from work and we tested 'together' I put the stick facing down so we don't freak out, after 6 minutes were up DH turned it around and it was a BFP (ok not fat but it was a faint pink line) I'm excited and scared at the same time. I have never gotten to this point before. I have never had a positive. 😊☺️

Will update about my beta tomorrow. What's the average beta value. Now I'm worried about the beta when I should be happy about being PREGNANT, it sounds so unreal.

AHHHHH, so happy for you! Congrats hun! I cant wait to hear about your nice high beta!

Ren glad to hear your follies are chugging along quite well :)

I am so anxious about my scan on Friday morning I hope I can sleep over the next 2 nights. My clinic actually recommends accupuncture pre and post transfer what do you guys think about accupuncture and have you tried it while ttc?
My clinic recommended it also, and I did it anyway. My thought was why not we are already spending so much $$ on this.

Ren - grow follies grow!!!!!

Tina - will be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow. Don't worry to much the ER is not bad!

Yay N8ie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you!!! :cloud9: Try not to stress about your beta number, the important thing is that it doubles and rises nicely. You're pregnant! Enjoy it Hun! :happydance:

Welcome new ladies!! :flower: I'm trying to catch up but I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open these days! I will try to get caught up soon!

Good luck to everyone waiting for scans, transfers, collections and betas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->