IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Yay! The scan went well! :happydance:
We saw a nice gestational sack with a little yolk sac inside. We MIGHT have even seen the fetus but because it's so small and because it's implanted on the far side of my uterus it was hard to get a clear/definitive picture. I go back in this coming Thursday for my next scan and he's really hoping to see a fetus and heartbeat then. He was very happy with what he saw today and didn't really have expectations of hearing a heartbeat yet because of the placement and how early I am. So... spotting has officially been called "Completely normal" and I can go about breathing again lol.

Yay, great news. I'm excited for you

congrats, krissy!!! that's awesome!!

em - I agree with krissy - my office didn't whisper a word of bed rest, just to 'take it easy' and not go off and run a marathon or something. In fact, no running at all for the TWW. But they said walking, swimming, or biking would be fine. So you're good. I think I went and picked out flowers for my plantings afterwards! And I ended up with a BFP, so please don't worry.

Krissy, Grats, that is wonderful news!!!!I can't wait to hear about the heartbeat in just a few days.

EM - I had the same questions so Research Time!!! I found this and the attached picture. Sorry it is fuzzy that is the best photo I could find.
https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(13)00609-2/pdf

Rachy28, yup the appointment went well and it looks like I will stay right on track with you. My largest follicle was 10.5mm, most were 8-9. Mine grow at 1.5mm/day. They are thinking Retrieval now Thursday.

Attachments

• 11987102_10153609413724837_6076341440149157318_n.jpg
    11987102_10153609413724837_6076341440149157318_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 25
Thanks ladies for the reassurance!!! Ren, that article is awesome! I just finished reading it. And the picture is a great visual reassurance too :thumbup: I just need to calm down and stop stressing that something I do or don't do has an impact on whether I get a bfp.

Hi everyone I see a lot of you'll had doctor visits yesterday and today. Sending lots of baby dust to those in tww and those of us still stimming and congrats to those getting to see their little beans on the ultrasound.

I had my scan today and on left I have about 8 follies measuring about 14mm and the right has about 6 of which 2 are 20mm and the others around 14mm. Based on this and my e2 I will be triggering for ER Monday at 8am.
I am excited, nervous and praying all goes well. I was a bit nervous going into my scan today because I didn't have many symptoms so was really hoping I had at least 5 follies growing but surprisingly I had more than I expected. So far so good while I keep everything crossed :)

Yay! The scan went well! :happydance:
We saw a nice gestational sack with a little yolk sac inside. We MIGHT have even seen the fetus but because it's so small and because it's implanted on the far side of my uterus it was hard to get a clear/definitive picture. I go back in this coming Thursday for my next scan and he's really hoping to see a fetus and heartbeat then. He was very happy with what he saw today and didn't really have expectations of hearing a heartbeat yet because of the placement and how early I am. So... spotting has officially been called "Completely normal" and I can go about breathing again lol.

Yay! Great news.

Hi everyone I see a lot of you'll had doctor visits yesterday and today. Sending lots of baby dust to those in tww and those of us still stimming and congrats to those getting to see their little beans on the ultrasound.

I had my scan today and on left I have about 8 follies measuring about 14mm and the right has about 6 of which 2 are 20mm and the others around 14mm. Based on this and my e2 I will be triggering for ER Monday at 8am.
I am excited, nervous and praying all goes well. I was a bit nervous going into my scan today because I didn't have many symptoms so was really hoping I had at least 5 follies growing but surprisingly I had more than I expected. So far so good while I keep everything crossed :)

Well done and all the best. Baby dust to you and everyone 😊

A bit quiet around here this weekend how's everyone doing what are you up to?

I took my trigger last night at 8:30pm so I go in for retrieval first thing tomorrow morning but today I am just relaxing and going out to a nice dinner tonight with DH.

A bit quiet around here this weekend how's everyone doing what are you up to?

I took my trigger last night at 8:30pm so I go in for retrieval first thing tomorrow morning but today I am just relaxing and going out to a nice dinner tonight with DH.

It is VERY quiet😂, all the best for tomorrow morning. What did you trigger with and how many units?

Afm- I had my second beta yesterday but I'm only getting the results tomorrow. 😀

Hi N8ie I triggered with 10,000 units of choragon. I felt abut "full" yesterday but I've been trying to get in lots of water and also getting in a bit of Gatorade as I read this can help with possible OHSS.

Oh great second beta must be so exciting to be at that point. How have you been feeling?

Hi N8ie I triggered with 10,000 units of choragon. I felt abut "full" yesterday but I've been trying to get in lots of water and also getting in a bit of Gatorade as I read this can help with possible OHSS.

Oh great second beta must be so exciting to be at that point. How have you been feeling?

It is exciting and scary, I'm still a bit bloated and have cramps now and again.

Yes Gatorade will help, I also found MacDonald's fries helpful too 😁 (I think the salt from it) all the best

prayingforno1 - good for tomorrow! Enjoy your dinner out with your DH!

N8ie - that's awesome you are already getting your second beta! I can't wait to get to that point. Fx for another strong number!

Thanks a great excuse to eat McDonald's fries lol.

Em260 how have you been feeling?

good luck tomorrow morning, praying!

n8 - I can't wait to hear about your 2nd beta!

pee on another stick if you are nervous - a digi. That's what I've read some women do for the first couple of weeks, especially when it's so surreal. But remember, symptoms come and go in waves.

Good luck for your egg retrieval praying! Hope it all goes smoothly and you get lots of eggies :)

N8ie, sending you the best of luck for your second beta!

AFM - been babysitting my 18 month old cousin all day so I've literally had no time at all to get online.
My embryos are 3 days old today and my embryologist said to wait by the phone just in case they decided to transfer today but I've heard nothing. So it looks like it'll be a blastocyst transfer for me on Tuesday!! So relieved that they're strong little ones and are continuing to grow, I feel protective over them already haha

Xx

Thanks a great excuse to eat McDonald's fries lol.

Em260 how have you been feeling?

Hi, well I started having some symptoms like insomnia and these little cramps and twinges, so I took a test yesterday and it's a faint BFP! I'm 5dp5dt today. I took another test this afternoon and it's not that much darker but it's a little darker so fx! I posted some pictures in my journal.

Tina - that's great news your embryos are going to blast stage! good luck for Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->