IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Great news Tina. Tuesday is right around the corner and you'll be transferring in no time.

Thanks a great excuse to eat McDonald's fries lol.

Em260 how have you been feeling?

Hi, well I started having some symptoms like insomnia and these little cramps and twinges, so I took a test yesterday and it's a faint BFP! I'm 5dp5dt today. I took another test this afternoon and it's not that much darker but it's a little darker so fx! I posted some pictures in my journal.

OMG Congrats Em!!! I'm on my phone will check out pics later when I'm home. When do you go in for beta?

We've gotten a lot of bfps around here and I can't wait to add to the count :).

OMG Congrats Em!!! I'm on my phone will check out pics later when I'm home. When do you go in for beta?

We've gotten a lot of bfps around here and I can't wait to add to the count :).

Thank you! Beta is on Thursday but I might try to go in early and get it done on Tuesday since I have a positive hpt

Hi KrissyB :hi:

Did your sister get lucky on her first round of DE IVF?? Can you give me more details (i.e. her age, diagnosis, how many attempts)?? I'm hoping that my first cycle is successful!! I'm staying hopeful and optimistic. Would love to hear about DE IVF success stories. :flower:

Hi ladies! It's been a busy weekend on here!

Congrats on your :bfp: Em!! :happydance:
N8ie, besy wishes for your second beta results tomorrow! Try not to stress too much. No amount of stressing now will change the results and there's no reason to believe you won't get a wonderful result!

Having said that though, I'm stressing like crazy right now! LOL! :wacko:
I feel AWFUL! Ridiculously tired, headachy, crampy, grumpy, and achey, and that's just the fun dwarves. :haha: I'm also nauseous, starving all the time, my skin is a wreck, my scalp is super sensitive and I'm so spacey. I feel like these are just from the progesterone and estrace and we have our first scan tomorrow and I'm so worried there will be nothing there or we will get bad news. :nope:

I thought the second time around I would be more relaxed, but no, I'm still super nervous! :wacko:

Thank you Tina and congrats that your embies are making it to day 5, all the best for Tuesday for ET.

Em260- I saw the lines too, congratulations on being pregnant. ☺️😊

1babydreamer- you know how hard it is not to stress. All the best for tomorrow, try not to stress too much and I'm sure your scan will be everything you hope for. Exciting times. I'm happy for you. And sorry about the symptoms.

Afm- I have been having a lot more frequent trips to urinate and insomnia has seriously hit me. I also find that I get hungry all the time.

Em, I had a look at your tests and they definitely look positive! Congratulations :D :D

1babydreamer - sending you so much luck for your scan. All of your symptoms sound like typical pregnancy symptoms so I am sure you have nothing to worry about! Not that your mind will be at ease until you see your LO on the ultrasound. It's perfectly normal to feel anxious, you wouldn't be human if you didn't.

xx

Hello everyone did you guys actually sleep the night before ER? I got in a couple hours and although I set my alarm found myself getting up checking the time to make sure I didn't oversleep lol. My ER is 8:30 but they want me there at 8:00 to prep etc. give you an update when I get back.

Prayingforno1- Good luck today! I had a hard time sleeping the night before too.

1babydreamer - I think that is completely normal to feel nervous. Every step of this journey is such an emotional roller coaster. Fx for you!

Praying - I hear you regarding no sleeping before ER! I barely slept a wink, it's like the night before Christmas when you know that the next day is going to be full of excitement!! Sending you positive vibes!

xx

Hi ladies.

Praying- all the best for today

Afm- my second beta results from Saturday are 378, they more than doubled. 😊😊😊 I'm over the moon and my scan is on the 29th when we finally get to see the tiny baby.

n8 - that's WONDERFUL!!! now go start getting nauseous and fatigued til you can't stand! :)

em - CONGRATS!!! :happydance: so happy for you! GL on your beta this week, I hope you can get in for an early one

tina - good luck on the transfer!

1baby - good luck with your scan, sounds like you have some great stuff going on!

praying - and good luck to you on your transfer!

such positive things happening, I'm so happy! I hope the luck doesn't run out by the time I'm up to bat. Last BCP tonight, suppression check tomorrow morning. Starting stims in a few days. :)

Sorry for the long post - catching up from the weekend:

Praying - Best of luck on your retrieval today :dust:

N8ie - COOOONNNGGRRAATTSS!! :wohoo::happydance: That is awesome!! Now hopefully you can really let yourself enjoy and accept it - you're pregnant!!!

Tina - That's great news that your embies are making it to day 5! So today's your last day before you're PUPO!!!! :happydance:

Em - CONGRATS to you too!! :happydance: Can't wait to hear your beta numbers as well.

Boopin - Hmm, let me see if I remember correctly. She was about 36 when she got to the DE route (they had been trying for over two years with various ART before that). She was eventually diagnosed with premature ovarian failure (she had low AMH, responded poorly to stims, etc. But her DH also had some motility issues). Things definitely worked out for her on the first round of DE transfers... but there were a few snafus of getting the timing right on that that I don't entirely remember. Oh, and she transferred one boy and one girl.... and now has an adorable set of twins who are best friends (2.5 yrs old now) :D

1baby - OMG. Nauseaus and hungry all the time. ABSOLUTELY. I had nothing like this with my DD it's horrific! And yes to crampy and horrible skin too! Maybe you're right and it's from all the drugs because I didn't have those with DD either. But at least on my (just shy of) 6 week scan things looked good so I bet you're scan is going to go well too. Let us know how it goes!

Hey ladies. I did my first stims injection today. First scan is Friday.

Scan today went okay, eggs are a bit slow so they are holding off retrieval until Friday 6 are big enough but 10 or so are right behind so they have me continuing gonal f for a few more days. Even though we are planning a fet my lining was at 13.5

N8ie - awesome news, that is a very strong number and increase yay!! congratulations!!! :happydance:

Krissy - I think the meds really add on the yucky symptoms because I start having those as soon as I start my progesterone and estrogen. Hope you're managing ok. I find that ginger ale helps tons with nausea.

Magpies - congrats on getting started!

Cowgirl - your lining sounds perfect and a lot of growth can happen in those last days leading up to ER. Fx for Friday.

AFM - my test this morning was a lot darker than yesterday so I'm cautiously optimistic. I've had a couple of first trimester losses in the past so I'm not getting too excited until the betas come back with proper numbers.

Day 10 stim scan (9 injections) They're slow growers 😠 12 follicles all between 13mm & 10mm. My lining was an impressive 14.4mm! They're keeping me on the same dose again & i go for another scan on Wednesday x

Might be Thursday now my progesterone was at 2.7 and estrogen was at 1728.

N8ie congratulations on the high numbers!! I bet you're over the moon, sending you a happy and healthy 9 months my dear

Rachy and cowgirl, the follies really do grow so much in the final days, sending you both good luck

AFM I took another pregnancy test today and after 6 days I'm finally seeing a negative so it looks like the trigger is out of my system! At least I know now that if I am lucky enough to get a positive then it'll be real!
This time tomorrow I'll be PUPO woop woop!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->