IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

N8ie - nope no cramps as such just uncomfortable

Renae- congrats on triggering, I tested also after my trigger shot. It's amazing to see 2 lines I agree! Mine started to fade after 5-6 days past the shot

Xx

I'll have to catch up with the thread later, things are crazy at work.
But I just had to pop in and say..... WE HEARD A HEARTBEAT!
The CRL measurements are still pretty iffy because it's such a small thing to measure, but the RE guessed at about 5 mm and the HB was 115. I am just over the moon :cloud9:

congrats Krissy!!

congrats, Em!! Yeah, that's weird to wait a week. Any chance you could ask for that in-betweener? or I guess just keep peeing on sticks if you're nervous :)

Yay Krissy!
Afm got 26 eggs this morning, about double what they thought. I am pretty sure the right side was harder to see because I got kicked there and the scar tissue. But we are on our way home :)

Krissy- congratulations 😊😊

Cowgirl- 26? Wow, well done.

Em- that's a great number😊, I also go for my u/s on the 29th.

Wow cowgirl that's a HUGE amount of eggs!! Sending you good luck that you get a high number fertilising xx

Krissy - congrats that is such great news!!! :happydance:

Cowgirl - 26 eggs is awesome congrats!

Wish - that's true I could go in for another beta but I'm starting to think it might be better to just hold off. Waiting is so hard though!

N8ie - how cool! The 29th will be a very exciting day for us both :)

Cowgirl that's awesome!

I have to say that's the part I'm most worried about.....the ER. How painful is it guys? (Be honest). I know that it's probably nothing compared to labour pains, and that all the pain and stuff will be totally worth it in the end, but I still like to be prepared before I go into these things. :)

WOW, cowgirl!! That's awesome!! I assume you have to be on the lookout for OHSS?

amanda - the ER was a breeze for me. They knocked me out and a little bit later, I woke up and was free to go after an hour or so. I wasn't really sore, maybe a teeny bit. It was more the grogginess from being under. So I just napped. :) However, I have DOR so they don't retrieve anywhere near 26 eggs from me. Only 6. And I think it depends on how easy things are to get through when they get in there - if there is scarring or something isn't lined up right, they may need to try a couple of times. But overall, it was a breeze. I hope yours is too!

26 is a great amount !!! Well done keep an eye out for Ohss! I collected 44egg by the day after it was clear I had developed it xx

Er wasn't that terrible for me to be honest. I have some cramping but it pales in comparison to af for me. I've slept most of the day since. They have me on cabergoline as preventative for ohss, and told my husband to call my dr direct if I have any symptoms.

Amanda - ER wasn't bad for me either. I was tired from the anesthesia and a little crampy right after. By the next day I just had a little soreness and by the second day I was back to work. I agree with cowgirl, my AF cramps are a million times worse than anything I felt from the ER. You'll do fine!

Cowgirl that is awesome!

My ER wasn't bad, I had 20 eggs but I didn't get anything for OHSS and ended up getting it. I gained 10 lbs in an hour and was so uncomfortable. I had to drink 2l of Gatorade everyday and that is finally what helped. Mine resolved thankfully and ended up coming back when I got my BFP and then it disappeared, I guess b/c I had the chemical pregnancy so the symptoms stopped.

Will you get a fertility report soon?

Hi everyone, I'm constantly exhausted these days. I take a 5km walk every day after work and I keep my heart rate below 120 but by the time I get home I just want to fall asleep.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

15 are fertilized, 5 they are waiting to see if they might get big enough. 6 were to small or didn't make it.

15 is still a great number to start with cowgirl! We started with 8 so you've many more than we did :)

N8ie.. I remember from being pregnant with my daughter that the beginning part is tough on your body. All I did was sleep literally every minute that I could find

AFM - 3DP5DT today. Had nausea yesterday which I didn't think much of but had it again for a few hours this afternoon. Also had lower cramping and a sense of fullness tonight

Xx

n8 - that's so great! i know it's probably a pain but I was very suspicious when I did get my BFP that I didn't really have many more symptoms like nausea or fatigue. I think those are really good signs!

tina - i'm happy for your signs too!!

cowgirl - more than a dozen, that's awesome!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I start my stims tonight, so by Monday I'll have 3 under my belt. My first check is Tues am. Can't wait!

Yey wish2b congrats on starting stimming!!! Hope it goes well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->