IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

tina - hang in there, I'd agree with the girls. don't believe everything you see on the internet (cheapies) :haha:

cowgirl - great scan numbers!

rachy - you too, holy cow!

ren - awesome fert report!! anymore news since Sat? transfer date or are you freezing first?

afm - nothing exciting here yet. Day 4 of stims, tonight, then my first scan tomorrow. I've just been having slight headaches and some fatigue, but hanging in there. I don't remember the headaches last time.

Renae - AWESOME news on the fertility report :happydance: grow embies grow!

Luciola - I asked my nurse about it and she said "Sure as long as you're not lifting anything too heavy"... when I told her the weight of my daughter she did pause for a second and then said "As long as it's something you're body is used to doing. My daughter just turned three is and probably over 30 lbs. The first transfer I had I didn't lift her for 24 hrs and that ended in a CP. The second transfer I picked her up that night (and occassionally throughout the TWW) and so far that little bean has been doing just fine :)

Tina - 5 days is DEFINITELY still early. Hang in there and try again in few more days.

Bit of a change in direction here girls but I've just been to the loo and I'm having brown spotting.

Could this be what I think it is? A tiny bit of hope has just come back

Sorry for the TMI girls but if I can't share it with you who can I share it with haha!

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/6CD43F36-E8C0-477F-918B-3E59D737BFB9_zpsyldsgssr.jpg

Tina - that definitely looks like it could be implantation spotting to me. Brown is old blood so that's good :) FXed for you

That looks like hope to me too Tina!

Waiting on my AM phone call to tell us our egg status and if we are transferring today.

Thanks girls, crossing my fingers tightly. No more testing for me for a few days

Renae eeeek fingers crossed! You could be PUPO today!

Xx

Good luck Tina!!!

Just had my first scan today, day 6 of stims. Lots of follies between 8 and 12mm one already at 14mm. Next scan in 2 days

tina - that looks like the right stuff!

ren - EEEE!!! I hope you're PUPO in a bit!

amanda - great numbers!! our schedules are only 2 days apart :)

tina - definitely looks like could be implantation bleeding!

Ren - how exciting! Keep us updated!

Amanda - looks like things are progressing well. Won't be long now!

Wish - I had some dull headaches too. Hopefully it will get better as your body adjusts to being on the meds. Good luck for tomorrow!

Wish - yup! Guess so :) what meds are you on? I have had headaches (mild) pretty much every evening. Also, been super exhausted about mid day for a couple hours, then ready for bed super early at night.

Ren - any news yet?

Tina- that looks like implantation blood, all the best to you.

Had my second scan today. Only 3/4 of my 41 have grown as they should. Others haven't moved. They've upped my dose again. Not feeling hopeful now.

Wish - yup! Guess so :) what meds are you on? I have had headaches (mild) pretty much every evening. Also, been super exhausted about mid day for a couple hours, then ready for bed super early at night.

Ren - any news yet?

that's exactly how I've been feeling. I'm on 150 UI of menopur and 450 Gonal-F. I'm pretty sleepy now.... :) :sleep:
I actually had a 1/2 cup of coffee on Saturday and it made the headache worse! I took ibuprofin, I couldn't take it. I hope that didn't botch anything up. It was only the day after my first stim, so I hope it didn't disrupt anything.
First scan in the am! I'm not expecting anything terribly remarkable...being all DOR and stuff. :)

4magpies - hang in there! hopefully the upped dosage will kick those follicles into shape!

Gonal f made me very tired! Especially when the dosage got upped. Pepsi, Tylenol and a nap was my re recommendation when I had a bad headache.
Embryo update on day 4. 10 are grade ones and 2 are grade 2. :)

haha thanks, cowgirl! That's a good recipe! :)

those are awesome numbers!!! going in tomorrow for the transfer? or are you freezing, I can't remember?

Freezing, I had an early rise in progesterone. My dr told me I would likely end in freeze all since the beginning, my body likes to try to ovulate early. :)

We just came home from the clinic. It is over two hours away. Our call this morning stated they had lost 3 of the 8 left

Remaining were
2-8 cell
2-7 cell
1-6 cell

Since we had two clear leaders that could potentially arrest she wanted me in today at noon to transfer. I AM PUPO with two!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful beautiful embbies Ren!

Thank you Em and Krissy! My son is just over 23lbs so way over the 10lbs limit. The problem is that I have to carry him on a bus ride (2 hours a day in total) to work and to his day care, I usually use a baby carrier and front carry him but he starts to bounce a lot recently. I also have my work suitcase which weighs quite a bit too. My husband helps me during a few times during the 2ww which is great. To be honest, I have 2 minds - I feel guilty not carrying him and carrying him! My RE didn't say anything on this but I may ask him tomorrow.

By the way Tomorrow is my BETA DAY! We live in Asia so we are 12hours in advance. It will be 8dp5dt.

I just can't sleep well these two days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->