IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

luciola - that's a GREAT number for 8dpt!!! I can't remember if you transferred 2 or not but I bet both implanted! My first cycle, my first beta was 221 or so and it turned out that both implanted (though one was just a gestational sac and didn't develop). I'd say you're looking good - just relaaaaaaaaaxxxx :)

Luciola - that is a very strong number, congratulations! Take it easy and rest up!

Tina, sending you the biggest virtual hug I can! There is no reason sometimes why it doesn't work out. And that sucks. :hugs:

Luciola, that is an AMAZING beta.

Congratulations luciola!

15 of our 17 eggs were suitable for icsi & 11 fertilised normally. Im happy with that!

My ohss is getting worse, I cant keep much down so im struggling to keep my fluids up. The clinic are keeping an eye on me and ive a monitoring scan & bloods on friday & Sunday x

Luciola congrats and that's a great number, wow.

Rachy- that's a great number. All the best. Do you know if you will be doing a fresh transfer or a frozen one?

I drank a lot of prune juice and electrolytes when I had OHSS and also at McD fries, that helped for me. All the best

Frozen N8ie, they told me at my last stim scan a fresh transfer wasn't an option with 36 follicles. Im ok with that because I feel pretty shitty tbh.
I cant have too many stimulating drinks, they aggravate my arrhythmias so im trying flavoured water but ive had mcd's 3 days running 👍 x

Tina - Sending you the biggest hug hun!!!

Luciola - That's amazing! Congrats!

Rachy - Sorry to hear you're feeling so shitty.....hopefully it clears up quickly!

AFM, I just came back from my second scan. Lots of follicles on my right side, some over 20mm, but lots of other good ones. (I THINK there might be 21? I forgot to ask for the report) Not nearly as many on the left side, but she thinks there are still a couple good ones there too. EC is now scheduled for Friday, as well as hubby's TESA. Trigger tonight!
This is all starting to seem really real now! So nervous for Friday though.....my clinic doesn't offer general anaesthetic, so only sedation for me....hopefully that's enough

Rachy- all the best and hope the OHSS clears soon. Did they say when you are having the transfer?

Amanda- all the best for Friday, don't be scared you should be fine. Make sure you have booked yourself for a few days afterwards. All the best

We have four frosties now.
My dr pushes Gatorade and pedialyte for ohss

I used gf beef jerky and a pedialyte knockoff brand called mom2mom sold at Safeway. It didn't have lactose or sucrolose. The one day I forgot it my tummy blew back up again.

Grats on scheduled retrieval Amanda!

Congrats on egg retrieval amanda!

Luciola, great numbers my dear! I'm so happy that it has worked out for you :D :D

AFM - 8 days and 12 hours past transfer. STILL spotting. It's still brown but still obviously there.
I made the decision this morning to take one final test and if it's negative then I am going to stop the pessaries because it's just becoming torture. It's unfair to carry on with the medication if I am sure that I'm not pregnant.
So before leaving for work this morning I took one final first response and was fully expecting it to be stark white again so left it on the side and went to get ready for work. Popped back in 2 minutes later and upon inspecting the test I was sure I could see the faintest of faint super squinter lines.
I went into the bedroom to get my hubbys opinion but didn't mention that I could see a line. I said "Babe do you agree that this test is negative? and if so are we agreed that I can stop the pessaries now?" I turned to walk away and he said "Wait, don't you see that? It's so faint but there's something there"

Now I'm sure you would all agree ladies, we inspect tests so thoroughly so for a man to pick up on a line, that's a great thing!

Won't test again now until Saturday which is my official test day but I'm not expecting great things either way. I've been spotting for 3 days and I have no symptoms so I am expecting the worst.

xx

Luciola, great numbers my dear! I'm so happy that it has worked out for you :D :D

AFM - 8 days and 12 hours past transfer. STILL spotting. It's still brown but still obviously there.
I made the decision this morning to take one final test and if it's negative then I am going to stop the pessaries because it's just becoming torture. It's unfair to carry on with the medication if I am sure that I'm not pregnant.
So before leaving for work this morning I took one final first response and was fully expecting it to be stark white again so left it on the side and went to get ready for work. Popped back in 2 minutes later and upon inspecting the test I was sure I could see the faintest of faint super squinter lines.
I went into the bedroom to get my hubbys opinion but didn't mention that I could see a line. I said "Babe do you agree that this test is negative? and if so are we agreed that I can stop the pessaries now?" I turned to walk away and he said "Wait, don't you see that? It's so faint but there's something there"

Now I'm sure you would all agree ladies, we inspect tests so thoroughly so for a man to pick up on a line, that's a great thing!

Won't test again now until Saturday which is my official test day but I'm not expecting great things either way. I've been spotting for 3 days and I have no symptoms so I am expecting the worst.

xx

Yay, that's good news. Can you load a pic if it's possible. Other ladies in another thread said the pessaries can also cause irritation and bleeding sometimes so that's possible too. Try not to stress and continue with the progesterone.

Keep us informed

xx

I am really hopeful for you!! Hang in there and don't stop pesseries yet!!
I am also symptom free ...

Tina - this is fantastic news!!! A line is a line yay! You probably just have a late implanter. See we all want everything to follow these perfect little schedules and numbers but biology is not like that. Definitely continue your meds and fx that line keeps getting darker! It's really early for symptoms. Mine still come and go.

2nd beta today came in at 3367 :happydance: I'm 16dp5dt. My first ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday the 29th. I'll only be 5 weeks 5 days at that point so fx we see a heartbeat.

2nd beta today came in at 3367 :happydance: I'm 16dp5dt. My first ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday the 29th. I'll only be 5 weeks 5 days at that point so fx we see a heartbeat.

Em, how many did you transfer? With my twins I was 4639 16dp5dt with my singleton pregnancy I was only 1996 14dp5dt ( I didn't have one at 16dp5dt).

Wow Em- are you having twins. That's a great number.

We only transferred one so unless the embryo split into identical twins...yikes! My betas with my daughter were similar, actually even a little higher. I think it was around 3500 at 16dp5dt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->