IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Renaendel- congrats on being Pupo, will you be testing your trigger out?

Magz- there's no reason to lose hope, remember it only takes one. All the best.

Wish and Cowgirl- gonal f also made me super tired.

Luciola- all the best for the beta. Sending sticky vibes to all the ladies.

Afm- I went for my daily walk and ate a 'medium dinner' I got woken up by being hungry, I'm constantly exhausted (despite getting enough sleep) and hungry 🙈.

Renae congrats on being PUPO!! Those embies look great, here's hoping one of them or even both latch on :) How do you feel? I felt a little overwhelmed and teary for a few days afterwards.

AFM - I had a look last night at when my period is supposed to arrive after IVF and it says 14 days after egg collection. Today is day 12 so I am just hoping and praying that the spotting isn't my period trying to arrive but the suppositories are making it difficult for it.
I am not getting my hopes up though because I've been in this situation so many times before only for her to show up last minute and crush my dreams so we will see what the coming days bring.

I had some pretty intense back cramping during the night and although I am still spotting brown it isn't anywhere near the amount I had yesterday morning and no red, which is great.

Fingers crossed! xx

Luciola - good luck for your beta today! Well check with your doctor but I think if you're used to carrying him that much it shouldn't be a problem. My dd is at an age where she sometimes wants to be carried around all day and I did so during the tww and still got a bfp.

4magpies - it's still very early you have lots of time for growth. 3/4 of 41 is still plenty of follies. You definitely don't want all 41 follies to develop as it will likely lead to ohss and reduced quality of your eggs.

Tina -fx that AF stays away. I felt something like that right around when my AF should have started. Are you going to test anymore? When is your beta?

Luciola good luck with the BETA!! Can't wait to find out if it has worked for you

Em - believe it or not, we don't get a BETA here in the UK. Well we don't at the hospital that I am at anyway. I was just told to test on the 26th and let them know the outcome. If negative then they will schedule a follow up appointment.

I think everything is a lot more detailed in the US, I wish it was the same here

xx

Tina- hoping and crossing fingers that AF stays away

Tina I have been thinking of you! We both need some luck and strength right now.

I have never got af while on progrsterone pessaries.

I never got af on progesterone either! It would always be a few days after stopping.

Humm I am having a heavy /sore lower ab... Not sure if it is af or just stress kicking in...

good luck, luciola!!

tina - I hope it's just the LO(s) nestling in! I remember feeling like AF was knocking on the door but my Crinone wouldn't let it happen, and it really just meant a bfp!

ren - PUPOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats!!! snuggle in little ones!

afm - scan this morning showed only 2 follies, but we're still early in the stimming stage. She wasn't concerned. I'll probably go back in 3 days.

Congrats on being pupo Renaendel, keeping everything crossed for you 😉

I had egg collection today. We got 17 eggs! Now i just need a good fertilisation report and lots to grow to day 5 for pgd testing xx

I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to give my experience with spotting. I had very slight implantation spotting with my first successful IVF. This time I didn't have any implantation spotting, or at least not right away. I did get some red bleeding at 6 weeks. It was only over night and then went away. I think the endometrin suppositories may have irritated something. I mentioned it to my MW yesterday, since it was the first time I saw her and she had asked about any bleeding. She didn't say anything about it, just nodded like that's normal. She did later tell me to call if I had bleeding with cramping.

I have been super tired through all of this. I can finally stop all meds on 9/30, I can't wait! Only 3 more injection days between now and then. I've got this weird case of nausea and uber hungerness going on. I can eat a meal every hour. I did get a script for diclegis which helps a bit. Both twins seem to still be doing well.

Congrats on the PUPOs and those who have recently gotten their BFP!

Tina - I think fewer betas or no betas is better. Honestly they just lead to more stress if the numbers aren't perfect. Good luck for the 26th!

Rachy - that is a lot of eggs congrats! Fx for lots of blasts!

Christie - good to hear from you! Congrats on getting to stop meds soon! I can't wait to get to that point!

Ladies I am sitting here in my office working AND WAITING for my beta. I just went to the bathroom and I realize that I am having a bit of brown spotting!
I think I am passing out! Though waiting game...

Luciola, I'm sorry to hear that you're spotting too :( I hope it is good news from your beta. Sending you all the luck in the world my dear.

Rachy, great number of eggs retrieved! You should feel so proud right now, here's to a smooth transfer process!

Not good news from me this morning girls... I took a first response last night at 7DPT and it was stark white negative. I am still spotting, this will be the 3rd day now and although it is still brown I know in my heart that it's my period trying to arrive.
I have no other symptoms, apart from sore boobs but I think that's because of the progesterone. I've been pregnant twice before so I know how my body feels when it is and I don't feel that way at all.
I just feel heartbroken, I can't even begin to describe it. Why hasn't this worked? There was no reason for it not to. The embryo was good quality, I'm young, I've been pregnant before.. I can't get my head around it.

We've decided to give it until Saturday and if I still haven't got a positive then I am going to stop the suppositories and allow my period to arrive.

We've only got 1 frozen embryo and to be honest I think I need a couple of months break before we even think about transferring it. I need to give my body and mind time to heal.

I need the biggest hug right now

xx

I'm so sorry Tina. Hopefully it's still too early for you. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Am sorry Tina!

With my 1&2 ivfs I started bleeding at 9dp ec bit times regardless to the fact I was on progesterone !

So with my 3rd cucle doctor put me on double progestone and estrogen and it worked !!!

Tina - I hope it's just still too early for you. You could have a late implanter. Fx for you.

Luciola - sorry to hear about the spotting. All of the waiting on this journey is so hard. Hope your beta comes back with a strong number!

Luciola- I'm hoping it's just implantation bleeding and that your beta will give a great number.

Tina- I'm so sorry my dear, I know how devastating it is when this doesn't work but I'm praying and hoping that the test was not very sensitive and that your are pregnant.

ditto what the girls are saying, Tina - I've been thinking about this cycle not working and really - why?? if you do everything right, it SHOULD work. I hate that there is still a tiny bit of luck that has to go along with it, or at least other things that are immeasurable. I'm so sorry - I really hope it's just too early.

luciola - same - I hope you're doing ok and the spotting stopped. Please keep us posted.

Tina, I am so sorry that you are feeling down and you are not getting positive yet. I know how it hurts. It is such an emotional (awful) journey sometimes my heart still aches because we had to go through it. It is not fair. Sending you lot of hugs dear!

Afm, my beta came back at 231!! That should be a good number for 8dp5dt, shouldn't it?

I could be happier - but when the nurse called me and announced the result, I was very excited, for 5 seconds, before I calmed down and told her that I was spotting. She said that I needed to rest more and slow down. I went back to my office for a while, decided to take the rest of the day off.

The number is good, but I am not reassured, I feel like I am in the beta hell now. I go in again this Friday to get a 2nd blood test.

Oh and, they did increase my cyclogest pessaries dose to 4x400mg a day, and I also had a PIO shot today. I hope I am covered in terms of progesterone, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->