• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

so close Ren! Almost there!

Christie - welcome

AFM - I have my endo scratch scheduled on July 16th and then tentative start date of July22....Oh boy right around the corner. Now I am getting nervous.

I've been working with Shady Grove in Maryland. I was a bad patient and only took the day off of retrieval, since I couldn't drive due to anesthesia. I am a software engineer, so I have a desk job and didn't see the difference of being on bed rest for 24 hours or sitting at my desk and just taking things easy after transfer. Then this cycle my doctor says they have determined that 24 hour bed rest isn't necessary.

My sister did put me basically on bed rest after retrieval and made me even spend the night at her house. I think she was more afraid I'd end up with OHSS then I was since she had gone through it. She also did my first PIO shot for me, but I did all the rest myself after that. It wasn't as bad as she was making it out.

My job is very labor intensive. I work at a farm store, moving feed bags, carrying salt blocks and on my feet for up to 12 hours at a time. Not to good for stomach muscles. Then I have my cattle business which in itself is physically active work. Luckily for that dh and my dad are pitching in to help. So I won't be working calves at the time.

Cowgirl, wow you do have a really physical job. I think your vacation will be nice when your ovaries are huge from the stim meds.

Christie, my RE said the same thing. Take time to relax but no bed rest. Sitting and laying down for extended periods of time lessens blood flow to the uterus which can hurt implantation rates. I will probably just keep my current routine of getting up every hour to get a glass of water and walk around. I know with software engineering that is a lot harder, since every time you stop or get pulled away from the code base it takes even more time to get back into the groove wen you return.

Ttc, I can't believe how close you are, just weeks away! Between the scratch and intralipds I see a Bfp in your future!

My genetic labs are at the center and are being processed. I think I may actually get them next week because of the holiday. I am really excited and terrified.

Mgb, beneathmywing, fairy tales, es, rachy, psalm and everyone else do you have any fun pans this weekend?

We are going out tonight with some friends and celebrating DH's birthday which was yesterday and my birthday which is Sunday. Tomorrow we are going to a park that you can bbq at with dh's family and my parents. Also right on the beach so should be nice. And Sunday for my birthday I just want to relax all day! Not happy its my birthday this year. I really thought last year by my next birthday I would have a baby or at least expecting!

What about everyone else? Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Hi girls!

We had our nurse booking appointment today. They've decided id be better on the long protocol so i start buserelin injections on 2nd of August. I start stimming on the 5th of September with a tentative egg collection date of 14th-16th September. Im super excited about it all now :happydance:

Thanks Ren! I do hope so! I have really thrown everything at this IVF cycle. The last one I was trying my hardest not to over think it and didn't do anything but what I was told to do. Not this time LOL. The genetic testing was a bit nerver wracking for me too esp since they did find that I was a carrier for Thallasemia (sp?). We have just sent off DH blood to ensure he isn't a carrier also so I am waiting to hear that he isn't ;)

Beneath - that sounds like a wonderful time! Enjoy, and HBD to you and the DH. What a coincidence to have such close bdays!

Rachy - So awesome you have your time line!

I am going to veg tonight we have had house guests for the last month. Not the same ones...it seems they came and went on a week long time frame.....so tonight it is me and bad TV! What a wonderful date! LOL..oh yeah DH will be out fishing so I will have some really good "ME" time.

Aloha Ladies!! I guess it's time to join you all over here if you don't mind. There are lots of familiar faces from the June thread. As many of you know I will be doing my FET in August after I had my retrieval in June. We have 2 PGD normal embryos to transfer and are still trying to decide whether to transfer 1 at a time or both at the same time. My stupid nurse emailed me the embryos sexes yesterday without me asking. We did not want to know, so I'm a little PO'd about that right now.

I'm still waiting for my calendar from my nurse, but I started BCP today.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and Happy Independence Day to all the US ladies!!!

Welcome to the thread Hope! It is a tough decision to transfer both but I know that is what I am doing, however, I will not be doing PGD so I have less of a chance of twins I think.

Hi Hope! Did you open the email? I hope not if you didn't want to know.
Renae I love my jobs but the physicality of them is the hard thing. I don't want to end up with a torsion so I will stick to walking my dog, checking cows and such. :)
Rachy yay!!
Afm my weekend plans are tomorrow going out to lunch with some friends. Sunday I work, Monday and Tuesday I am off. Taking some children photos Monday.

This weekend, I'll be spending a lot of my time cleaning, organizing, packing, and decluttering. I have a new floor being installed on Tuesday and then a realtor coming next week to talk about putting my house on the market.

So much going on over here. My two boys are potty training, moving, FET. HA! I like to stay busy. I find all the moving prep is keeping me from counting down to FET. It will be here before I know it with all that's going on here.

I've also got just as much going on at work.

I'm hoping to remain on team :yellow: this time around. My mom wasn't happy about that, until I told her that I would at least find out if it was multiples, but I wanted the fun of the surprise at delivery.

Hi everyone. Can I join?

End of June I had a failed ICSI. DH and I are planing on starting again in August.

Hope- sorry to hear they sent you the sex of the embryos but just try to focus on the positive, your FET.

I am so sorry N8ie!
Are you buying a new home Christie? How exciting

Welcome to the new thread N8ie. I am really proud of you for having the strength to come back and give it another shot here.:hugs::thumbup:

I am so sorry N8ie!
Are you buying a new home Christie? How exciting

I hope so. Need to get into a better school district and I want to get away from Baltimore a bit more. I'm hoping the realtor thinks the market in my neighborhood is back up enough for me to close on the sale of my house with enough for a downpayment on a new house.

Thank you so much everyone. Some days are easier other days (like today) it's harder but what I love about this thread is the support.

All the waiting drives me nuts. First it's a 30+ days to FET, then TWW, then getting to 8 weeks (where I'll graduate from the clinic to a regular OB), then finishing the first tri. Then counting down each week until baby.

It's so nice to have someones who are on the same time line and can help keep you busy with what they are experiencing now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->